Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats on the new thread!

siggies are pretty. (: 
nikita_88 thumbnail
Congrats on the new gallery Blab 2 🀣

(This section is here is to say how much I love your creationsπŸ˜†)

Aww I love the new update everyone's requests look awesome,

The Arjuhi creations are great and I love all the holi ones at least this year for holi I wasn't plastered with colours!
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ayeeee! This is my first time I'm replying here and I'm pretty much annoyed why I haven't tapko-fied here earlier. 😳
Firstly, Congo Shongo on your 2nd gall :D May you have many more :)) Love the title, very creative :P
& wow, I LOVE EVERYTHING!! Your colouring is fab on each n every sig :O Stop filling your sigs with awesomeness. 😳
Eeeeeeeks! The Teddy sigs! awwww, awwwwww and awwwwww. They're SO omnomnomnom. Sorry I had the urge of eating them but realised its a bad idea so I think I'll just aww :)
The Holi sigs are really pretty ;D Aiwaaaa, your blending is nice&shine too. πŸ˜† Love the blending on the Priyanka sig, really pretty!
Shiyaaaaaat, the reqs are so..perfect? How much I wish my mom changed my name to Preeti or Zunni or the others and I could chori the sigs. 😎 muhuhahaha but I'm shareef enough
😳

So I think I should end this reply here as I think there's no more Nautanki I could add to this, great gall :D

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrats yaara..
love ur work alot. like new update too

senorita
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Ravz,

Congratz on your 2nd Blab [?] 🀣 I just had a question for you. If you name all your doc(s) Blab then how exactly do you figure out what is what? πŸ€” πŸ˜† Just kinda curious! πŸ˜›

Kk, as I always keep ranting I love your creations. Love them to core! I wish you make more more more more more more more & more..... NOT only siggies but as well Threads πŸ˜ƒ

Keep updating more.

Love,
Alisha.
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OOOOH... new shop...i mean BLAB πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

love love the holi siggies... they look super awesome... n the req r just fab......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Additi_sjfan - 13 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Hey Ravz whattay shop.....loved it......gorgeous stuff......droolicious gallery.......
Awsm awsm awsm stuff.......
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ravssss πŸ€—
So sorry I'm all late in coming to congratule, my midterms are on *wish me luck*... but huge congrats on making it to your 2nd shop, woohoo πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Your stuff is really really beautiful and unique, I esp love this one cuz the style is awesome... looks kinda Christmas-y, if you think about it πŸ˜†
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2163/99933703.png

And the MJHT Holi sig is stunning too, love how you used so many pics!!

Keep rocking hun, can't wait to see many more ⭐️
Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Ravjot congratzzzzzzz on your new gallery ..........................
Lovely creations dear .............. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ All of them are simply awesome. Loved SD, Priyanka, Karnika & SG siggy the most. 😊 Keep up the fabulous work & looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.