Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Debina as new luv interest of Maan after Geet?

Posted: 13 years ago

Unfortunately  it might be true as leap will be taken and Maan will be shown leaving Geet,dadi and Dev and will move to some other place and Geet in search of Maan..
Maan feels he was cheated and he marries his new love interest Debina only to realise Geet wasnt wrong and he misunderstood her..

Well,this is what I got to know,what bull shit and rubbish...is there any source mentioning this?

I am charged and scolded for spreading rumours,but I am here to confirm one if it is true?

Many are discussing on facebook on Geet;s fan page. about possible entry of Debina..

Well I just wanted to confirm if the rumours are true as many are discussing and already objecting entry of Debina as Maan's new luv interest after he feels Geet cheated and back stabbed him and leaves the house which is supposed to be shown soon by this weekend..

If the news is true then countdown to unfortunate end of Geet will begin this week.

How many are in favour of Debina coming in?

In anycase the makers are facing issues with the storyline after not studying the main plot or natural plot which was like this

Natural plot of Geet and natural events how they would have come accross.

1) Geet got married to dev and got cheated

2) Geet is pregnant and is forced to kill the baby

3) Geet attacked by brother and saved by Maan

4) Geet comes to Delhi and works in Maan's office

5) Maan and Geet fall in love and proposal

6) Maan's reaction to geet's pregnancy

7) Maan and Geet's reaction to Dev being the culprit

8) Geet's decision to be with Maan or stay away becoz of Dev

9) Case and trial of Dev and NainT

10) Maaneet wedding

11) Baby born and life after wedding

12) Sameera's entry and Maan's loyalty challenged

13) Return of Vicky and Geet's family members

14) In between to spice up the matter which was brilliantly thought by makers but failed by potraying dev in it,a stalker and his role in taking Maan and Geet's life ahead

15) The soul of treatment,how Maan eventually makes Geet a modern,independent and a girl who was once cheated to a women who is now playing a strong role in the society and is admired

Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unfortunately yes but true,if makers,channel and writers feel the series will still be on high if they make the Arjun and Annie track interesting they are wrong.

If makers think by bringing back Dev they have played a master stroke they are absolutely wrong and why it is wrong I have written in another article titled

"Geet" moderator only for you becoz you are the only hope,read it and show it to concerned authority"

As a fan and a person who emphathises with makers of Geet and the technical team I do feel fans demand of only Maan and Geet scenes is impossible and unfair when the show airs for 6 days,but you cannot give that excuse becoz it is universally accepted that fans want to see only Maan and Geet and if it is too difficult for makers to deliver what fans want then they should look for options..
The best option is to revert the show to 5 days a week and starone can do it,atleast for Geet and if moderator and makers of Geet can do much then they can atleast convey the message to starone.

Other option is one hour show of Geet on Monday and Tuesday only with repeats of these shows between wednesday and saturday in half hour shows and I am sure this will give ample time for writing,editing,shooting and giving the final touch.

But going by starone and their structure this looks very difficult indeed.
Geet is a unique series where what matters is quality and not quantity in terms of number of days..

At this stage reverting to 5 days a week looks the best option which will ensure tracks like arjun and annie dont irritate like the way they have done.

These are the 15 pointers around which I would have built the story,I had built these pointers months ago to build expectations and a simple storyline which wud be adored by everyone,except the stalker part which is maker's yet another under utilised idea,I had a plot where Geet's old friend comes in and who is a great friend of Geet has no other feelings but friendship for her and a comedy plot involving Geet,Maan and the friend in it..

As my beleif gets stronger day by day that it is addiction which is keeping fans intact and bare the series Geet and the day when any other channel cashes on this dissatisfaction among fans of Geet,the channel and makers wud certainly find a sudden drop and a major one in favour of Geet.

One daily soap awaiting with equally good actors and heartthrobs from yesteryears at 9.30 slot and series Geet will be in the biggest mess..such a mess that Drashti and Guru too wud find it difficult to hold on the current position of Geet.

Daily soaps and the reasons why I have hated them the most and it is illogical plots which for all right reasons used by daily soaps to extend plots and series and continue a long run.

Few understand it enjoy few get irritated and ignore,but when Geet team uses the same old masala with Maan and Geet,poor fans are in the most difficult situation,becoz they cant ignore it and at the same time dont even enjoy.

e'g: when you take some medicine you hate the most..its taste makes you feel avoiding it but you cant since it is good for your health.

Dev coming back was always designed as a track to show parallel track which involves Maan and Geet.

But yet again the makers of Geet have squandered things too badly...

Imagine the main track involving cute nok zhoks between Maan and Geet and three parallel tracks:

1) Maan,Geet and Dev alongwith ever green dadi,after some cute moments of love and affection between Maaneet came a moment of awkwardness becoz of Dev.

2) The pathetic and the most hated and the factor which ruined and many wud agree later on the biggest factor which dropped TRP's of Geet.

"The Great Arjun and Annie track"

3) Office track involving Adi pinky Maan and at times Geet...

But what we are getting is:

Maan,Geet and Dev as the main track...pathetic becoz Geet's behaviour looks absolutely illogical and above all the build up looks damn fake..Maan is made look stupid and too much in love with a girl who on most occassions tries to prove her point and in the process writers are also damaging the image Geet had.

The two irritating rats were not enough that two more are added...

Well,till first 115 episodes the writers have shown logical build ups and acts which wud justify...

Geet going out with Dev and what wud she expect from Maan that he wud feel happy?

Men's general and rebellious nature says:

They are damn possessive about their women but the way Geet made man realise his mistake the last time,I am getting the feel that just like typical idiotic daily soap lead who forgives every culprit,Geet too is all set to follow the same path.

Sorry to say folks..but everytime fans comeback with hopes of logic and Maaneet romance,these days they are served with same shit served elsewhere.

Seems the only reason of one stop destination at Geet looks fading with time..and as my good friend Gouri said once...men will never like daily soaps becoz they are made keeping in mind the women audiences and above all men dont have the patience..

Certainly,after few personal reasons and other factors atlast Geet has moved from following religiously to occassionally and as said yesterday..even 9.30 pm slot does not appeal any more and there was a time when 11 pm was also watched religiously,such was the craze that fans fought for the repeat timings to be given again to Geet.

If ever fans and makers,writers feel there is no other option read this once and then say

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1610372

https://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?sk=app_2373072738#!/topic.php?uid=109723285713002&topic=3015

GVN is only climbing down the steps of great passion for the series Geet which he climbed between July and September 2010.
"Geet series at cross roads,where fans and makers both would be regretting for their behaviour and end up loosing something sacred"

I am Vikrant Khatri,probably the only male fan among thousands of female fans writing and voicing so much for the series and actors Drashti and Gurmeet.

As rightly said by" Geet" moderator,do not address any one by name,they are not our friends and above all they dont owe everything to us...

I have been critical of makers,but we fans too need to check on few things and compromise and ignore few things.
e.g: Gurmeet and Drashti are irreplaceble,any demand of replacement will attract strong crititcsm,irrespective of how great or big the fan is and wud get it first from me.

If we were happy about 6 days airing then there are few things we need to compromise on,like use of body doubles,becasue fans wanna see maximum of GC and DD and giving 100 hours/week of GC and DD is not a joke,it is close to a hollywood movie time.

Above all,I prefer body doubles over AA scenes or rather AA romantic scenes becasue they lack intensity..and anyways body doubles were used occassionally and wud be used ocassionally.

Makers cant over use body doubles becasue the comfort is missing and lets give them a chance,please dont get hyper active..

As a Drashmeet fan,those who feel GC is not giving time due to personal reasons shud understand,GC knows where his career lies and if he is not serious about it no one can force him,so its waste of time pointing on personal things of actors.

GC had informed his wedding plans earlier,at the end of the day..just becasue it is their career,fans cannot expect too much from actors...

I do agree Drashti has shown more seriousness and commitment and GC has given preference to personal life at important and crucial stages,but that does not mean he was completely unprofessional...today if Geet is where it is,then it is a result of team work with both GC and DD equally responsible and contributors.

Please dont come up with demands which will go against the series,I had objected AA plot for too much screen presence given and more importantly time given,but any demand of replacement or reactions to small things which can ignored is unwelcome...

At the end of the day,if makers have played spoiled sport then they are trying hard to regain plot and give us what we want,we fans now need to keep patience and leave it to makers...

Be patient and react only when a particular thing which can be ignored for a short while is served for long time and gets beyond accptance...

If you wanna demand something,then demand 5 days airing of Geet,which will atleast give some releif and time to our team Geet and most importantly actors...

Vikrant Khatri has calmed down only after watching the wedding scenes again in continuation and forwarded AA scenes,only to realise,though not a dream wedding but it was not as bad as potrayed and was infact very good to watch,but only later on.
faria86 thumbnail
i completely agree that the cvs are destroying geet 's character i feel so sorry for her  if cvs don't stop this track show will lose its charm & fans too  
Drashti &  gurmeet 's performance are good they are doing their best but the track is very worst its becoming like DMG these days anyway hope cvs stop this none sense track they have  completely change geet's character now she has no  understanding 1st she used to think about what maan feels but now she is very careless ,   love u DD amazing the way you are DD hope cvs stop destroying geet's character 
keep up the best work 

It is not a case that Geet series is no more appealing,till the time Drashti and Guru are there it will always appeal,but the only issue with Geet is and what I feel..

There is no challenge in the storyline left which wud excite the actors themselves.
For any storyline wedding is the final frontier,but since few plots shown in Geet brought the wedding track far too early than expected,it has made life difficult for the writers.

I watch Geet,the only daily soap I have followed till date in 27 yrs of my life...and above that,the only show I have watched religiously after 10 years...

There was a time when I watched Geet twice even at 11 pm and now 9.30 pm too doesnt appeal.

Earlier it was Arjun and Annie track,now you can add 2 more..N and S...

Though Dev coming in was much needed and it was always on cards..that misunderstandings wud happen..

But the outcome is,love story of Maaneet is getting faded,becoz now the writers are exploiting the trust in the relationship which I guess is shown in every other series.

Unfortunately yes,but to generate excitement writers are again doing the wrong thing.

As always said,the reason why Geet is much talked about is becoz of the fact that many want Drashti and Gurmeet to be together in real life too and since Geet series is the only place where fans can see them together,any plot showing them seperating makes fans forget that it is a fiction and not reality.

Sounds kiddish but the way fans react,you feel fans taking things far too personally and above all this personal affection with actors has led to many criticising the series rather than enjoying it.

Many wud agree that 5 out of 6 days,watching Geet is annoying and irritating rather than one enjoying the series,but many still watch it out of love and addiction for Drashti and Gurmeet.

These days,many do switch the channel and the only thing remaining is a equally good series at 9.30 pm on any other channel and series Geet will face one of the biggest challenges where all of a sudden the dissatisfaction wud go to a level where even Drashti and Gurmeet wud find difficult to recall fans

GVN only writes what he observes and is not necessarily true to everyone and many wud relate.
Boys dont like daily soap becasue they show nonsense...Geet was different....

I guess we fans have had enough now...who ever makes the show..are making fools out of fans...You come back home in search of entertainment,some light moments to laugh and enjoy....I am talking about men in particular..

Geet offered this and men loved it..name any age group and you will find men from all age groups watching it..

But since few months the series has consistently lost its effect and the only hope was wedding celebrations and post wedding tracks between Maan and Geet..

I have stopped watching Geet since yesterday after reading the article in India forum,now it doesnt matter how they get married and if it is good or bad...

Nissar will introduce some negativity in between after that and that gives me confidence that watching Geet is a waste of time now and in future..

Gaurav Nayyar.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vikrant tell me something..when u hv stopped watching the show,then why r u doing this countdown and wasting your precious time over this show by making 100 different topics on same issue😊
SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maine to aap ke next naam ka countdown shuru kar diya  ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†