ME_T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

kash goes 2 mahek that suj is a bloody murderer. mahek says no i refuse 2 beleive it. kash tells mahek about all she found out i.e. machanic talking on his mobile. the inspector saying that piyush's death was a murder (by the way weren't the imspector meant 2 have been investigating.....what happened about that) piyush's ring in suj's draw. the guy in that shop saying he has seen both suj and piyush on the same day. the txt from suj 2 piyush saying i need 2 meet u we need 2 sort out stuff. the photo where there awas all 3 of them and suj had crossed out piyush.

(all that doesn't proove anything...that ring could've got there anyhow.....anyway if ur gonna murder sum1 y take their ring with u.that would just b evidence against u.......i'm sure suj ko itni akkal to hai..and yh it's not that much of a coincedence that they were both in the same shop.... more than 1 person goes 2 the same  shop 4 god's sake......yh piyush ansd suj had kept meeting b4 he died anyway.....they just talked about their life.......and how suj was doing rong....it wasn't a suprise that they were gonna meeet again. and helloo......suj probably crossed that piyush in that  photo just after he lost his love 2 piyush.........i don't have a clue how all that is eveidence against him....)

kash leaves and mahek thinks it's no use talking 2 u now.i just hope that u don't realise ur mistake when it's 2 l8.

charu is in a huff. mahek consoles her (she went a bit over the top with her bronzer/powder...... her face was practiculary all white). charu said that if papa hadn't refused 2 suj's proposal b4.then mayb kash would've  siad yh. i am most nagry at papa (see.prof.sinha even ur daughters r sartin 2 think ur a looser)

rishi and sanj r driving. rishi sarts 2 say bad stuff about kash and how she stopped ur's and rahuls wedding. sanj says i don't wanna hear a word against kash bhabhi. rishi thinks snj u r so inocent.u don't no that u r gonna help me in taking my revenge from kash.

rahuls mom (rm) and vasu r talking. rm shows a necklace and says how nice it will look on kash. vau gets up and stares at piyush's photo. rm cums and says am sorry. vasu says it's o.k we should think about the future. my son is the past. he is the past in kash's life along with this family. how can u  4get that piyush was once my son and kashish his wife. rm get's a phone call and has 2 go. she leaves.

suj comes home very sad. vasu asks what up...see already b4 kash ignored ur love and married piyush coz he was richer than u now she is doing the same. she carries on badmouthing kash. suj gets very upset. vasu says sorry.i din't mean 2 make u upset and a tear trickles dowa her face. she turns round and wipes off the tear in an evei lway.

vasu and her friend r talkin (the 1 that told her 2 act good........vasu's not doing a good job acting good though) they just carrry on talking about stuff like how vasu should carry on acting good.........(blah blah blah)

akshat and suj r tallking. ak says tomorrow is kash's angagement.plz stop it. it is ur decision. suj syas i have the made the decision b4 ab sirg anjaam baki jai. and leaves. their is a sad expression om ak's face.

suj is in hotel or sumwhere. he sees rahul sitting and reading. he goes up 2 him. rahul get up and says hi suj, and he put's his hand forward for a handshake. duj hesitates 4 a while then he shakes rahul's hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELS thumbnail
NO OFFENCE U GOT KINDA FEW WORDS MUDDLED UP
ME_T thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELS

NO OFFENCE U GOT KINDA FEW WORDS MUDDLED UP

ME_T RITES

NO OFFENCE TAKEN. I RITE ALL THE U.K UPDATES IN A RUSH. SO I GET THE LEETER MUDDLED UP. I DON'T THINKI GET THAT MUDDLED UP THAT THEY R UNREADLABLE (I HOPE). PLZ TELL ME IF IT IS UNREADABLE. IF IT IS UNREADABLE THEN FROM NOW ON I WILL TAKE CARE. SORRY.

Edited by ME_T - 19 years ago