Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

We Ramayan fans loved and supported GC after Ramayan ended and we will love and support him after Geet ends. We will love and support him even after he grows old and quits acting, so it does not matter which new talent replaces him, we will still love him.😊After all, GC replaced KSG after Geet began, did he not? We are not fools, so we know someone will replace GC eventually too, but it won't change anything. Just like KSG's fans still love and support him, we will continue to support GC as well.

</strong>

I do not want to fight with you because you seem to be a Shiva Bhakt by your profile pic, and I respect all God devotees😳, so I hope you understand my point. It's not just because I'm a fan of Gurmina, but I don't get why people get so worked up when actors in general talk about their offscreen partners. It's their life, who cares? If you don't like it, don't watch/read it.

.                                                                                                               Yaar I respect ur views it's nothing personal I too loved them in Ramayan serial no problem in there offscreen patner but I am pointing towards there publicity of there love in public till marriage ok but HM that's what is too much we don't care were he goes we are only interested in his profession there is something called personal life. I love hubby too but I don't publically show off if I do ppl may make fun of me that is just an eg I have no problem with db too but they way they do stuffs in sbs /sbb that really annoying and how many times u have heard GC telling he is successful reason db Arey he puts lot of effort in his work and create goes to db that's not happening I know she is supporting system that's it .Gc should handle his success in a better way not with his success giving free publicity for db -been straight forward no hard feelings pls
<strong>Peace

🤗 🤗
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is really funny…I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. What I don't get is if fans really don't like what he does in his personal life than why they let it get to them. If an article comes out then don't read it or if there is an interview on tv, don't watch it…it's as simple as that. So what if he likes to talk about his personal life, who are we to criticize him about it. To tell you the truth…it gets a bit much even for me sometimes but I just choose to ignore it because at the end of the day it's his life and his choice. For me as long as he portrays the character of Maan well and does not let his personal life come in between his friendship with his co star…all is well. I totally adore GC and DD as actors…they do so much justice to the character they play and share a great chemistry. Some shows the leads can't even look at each other in the eye…here this two share a great friendship and never let their personal life affect their working relationship. What more can we ask for…who cares what they do in their personal life as long as they give us great Maaneet moments. If DD fans get affected by what GC fans say about her or her character, how is it fair when the same treatment is given to GC fans. How is it ok to bash GC and not DD…I am not saying anyone should be bashed because both work really hard to entertain us, even though they get paid for it but these two put so much effort in portraying their character which really they don't have to cause we have actors in the same show who don't do much and still get paid. All I am saying is…if you can get hurt when your favourite is talked about in a negative way, you should respect that GC is someone's favourite and you might be hurting their feelings.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: InnerPeace

This is really funny'I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. 

dont wanna fulfill some ppl's dreams so wont argue , dont wanna turn this thread into DD vs GC as we love GurTi,  we love Maaneet which are DD and GC and Geet and Maan 

for us both makes Geet NOT one individual , sometimes there r situations u have to reply in that manner , some ppl create that kind of situations , for example when someone constantly keeps praising only GC with not polite topics according me , without any reason Abuse Geet......after ignoring, once in a while one will loose control and will reply , same happened over this weekend ....u must have read those topics

We do support DD when some outsiders blame her only to degrade her ....we( majority of us ) r not biased fans we know who is right and wrong and who is doing what ......

yes GC's personal life is effecting Geet no deny in that , None can deny this fact , not once but again and again.....we dont care what he does in his real life but when he invites us in his bedroom forcibly we also have to comment sometimes, we r human.....sometimes its too much to handle yaar 

@red-  donnu abt other but when i say it i follow Gurmina's ...its their rule 😉😆 .......when GC/DB's all negative articles can be fake as per them , and then Same ppl , who never cared abt Geet HSP , come and blame/bash DD based on article ......which in actual looks fake article then what we suppose to do ? 

inshort those ppl only try to divide our forum and only they create this DD vs GC thing.....otherwise we all True Geet loves Love GurTi and Maaneet 

Hope next time you also post ur views in those kind of threads 

no offence to anyone 😃 ....... My personal views 

peace !!! 

Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: InnerPeace

This is really funny'I guess making sarcastic remarks about GC is fine but if it's DD than fans are accused of being biased or rude. If a negative article comes out about DD than it's definitely not true but when an article comes out about GC fans start calling him unprofessional and blame him for everything that goes wrong in the show. What I don't get is if fans really don't like what he does in his personal life than why they let it get to them. If an article comes out then don't read it or if there is an interview on tv, don't watch it'it's as simple as that. So what if he likes to talk about his personal life, who are we to criticize him about it. To tell you the truth'it gets a bit much even for me sometimes but I just choose to ignore it because at the end of the day it's his life and his choice. For me as long as he portrays the character of Maan well and does not let his personal life come in between his friendship with his co star'all is well. I totally adore GC and DD as actors'they do so much justice to the character they play and share a great chemistry. Some shows the leads can't even look at each other in the eye'here this two share a great friendship and never let their personal life affect their working relationship. What more can we ask for'who cares what they do in their personal life as long as they give us great Maaneet moments. If DD fans get affected by what GC fans say about her or her character, how is it fair when the same treatment is given to GC fans. How is it ok to bash GC and not DD'I am not saying anyone should be bashed because both work really hard to entertain us, even though they get paid for it but these two put so much effort in portraying their character which really they don't have to cause we have actors in the same show who don't do much and still get paid. All I am saying is'if you can get hurt when your favourite is talked about in a negative way, you should respect that GC is someone's favourite and you might be hurting their feelings.

VERY WELL SAID!!👏
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Minnie…I do get what you mean. I am all against GC vs DD…I like them both equally. All I am saying is that there are loads of GC fans in this forum who are genuine Maaneet fans and reading negative comments about him will only hurt them just like how we don't like anything negative being said about DD.  I am not talking about anyone else in their equation…I am talking about GC and DD here cause the show is about them. I am just saying that today it will be GC and tomorrow it will be DD…if this goes on, it makes it easier for people from outside the GF to come and create trouble. But I still don't get why GC's personal life should affect the show…he still gives flawless performance as Maan and has a great working relationship with DD. If he invites you to his bedroom, it's your choice whether you want to enter or not. Everyday there is news on tv and the paper about other celebrity couples…which I won't name cause it might hurt their fans feelings. But it does not bother us cause we are not interested in them so why should it be any different here. And if you check my previous posts…you will see that I have defended DD in many threads that bashed her, whether it was about the baby bump issue or even a few days ago when there was a thread about Geet. I do respect your opinion cause we all have our own but some fans tend to take it personally and then the whole fight starts.

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i'm glad they used that picture of him....
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YES NO DOUBT DEBINA IS SPOLING OUR WONDERFULL MANNET CHEMISTRY SORRY DEBINA FANS NO OFFENSE SHE HAS MAXIMUM DAYS DIVERTED HIM FROM GEET.REALLY HE HAS CROSSED HIS LIMITS IN TAKING VACATIONS WHEN THE SERIAL PUBLICITY IS IN PEAK.HE DOESNT KNOW TO HANDLE THE FAME.DEBINA THO KHUD KA THIK SE CARRIER NAHIN BAN PAYI SHE IS STILL IMPROPER SITA IAMGE ITSELF.WHEN SERIAL RUNIS AND GOES OFF AIR WHAT THE HELL HE WILL DO 24 HRS DEBIN A KA SAMNE WITH BAD REMARK THAT HE TOOK MORE VACTAIONS TODAY ESPECIALLY I HATED THAT WOMEN DEBINA.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i dont understand why all of these people dont go to GC after making an appointment to baatofy their gyaan on how to deal in personal life....why dont they go to debina to tell her how she is spoiling GEET which is already spoiled !!! and sum1 said that everyone will forget GC once GEET is over...🤣🤣..you young generation or i shud say the teenagers started loving GC in india-forums after Geet but GC is loved by aged people when he played the role of "Ram"...That time the TRP was 3.5 and GEET si nowhr to it ...!!! so the fact will not change...u agree or not does not matter....i am telling you guys after GEET , GC may be shown in EKTA camp if i have known something...its not confirmed yet but ya there may be a chance!!!! and about EKTA i can only say one thing,"you love her, you hate her but you can't ignore her !"

i want to ask since when GEET has become sooooooooooooooooooooooo muchh popular????when and how????its highest ranking in TRP was 51 i still remember !!!!!!!! now its out of scene....but still some 1000 or more or may be 10000 member will come and claim that GC's personal life affecting the show will not change the fact...!!!! DD's article is not believed ....fine then tell me why the Baby bump has not been shown....have u ever felt that Geet is pregnant...!!!!!! no never , just last few days it has been shown that they are working on their room and all does not change the fact that DD refused to show baby bump....may be miscarraige can happen but why no baby bump has been shown???why we never get such feeling that Geet is pregnant !!!!!!!

Leave it yaar.....i know some people still will try to show me that I am a hard core hater of DD but that will not change the fact that i love DD....and i love DB tooo.........but ya sometime their show off irks me up too...but u can't change people....some people love to share and some does not !!!!! why to say that it is affecting the show????the show is okay and GC is giving his cent percent...!!! but whatever people do still they will bash DB....!!!!!! as if geet's trp has gone down because of DB !!!!!! Joke Of This Century !!! if that's the matter then you guys should go to DB with AK47 and kill her !!!! at least it will save GEET naaa???

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Mod's note**

Everyone has the right to discuss about the contents in the Article as long as its not leading to any Actor bashing or name calling....If anyone from here on is found bashing the actors or name calling or making personal attacks against other fan grps in this thread,member's WL will b raised😊

Geet DT
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
NOT AGAIN!!
Let the poor guy enjoy his holiday....He just got married and its first holiday after that....so he deserves it.....as much as well love GHSP, it is his work and there is nothing unprofessional about taking a break from work during the holidays.....