Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 (Page 61)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Part LXXVI

Warning: Mature content

One month later

Geet had gained substantial weight in the past month and her figure had become more rounded. Sitting in front of the dressing table and looking at herself in the mirror that morning, Geet felt miserable and depressed. She started weeping bitterly.  Maan who had just then come in with her morning tea was alarmed to see her tears and leaving the tea cup on the side table, he rushed to find out what was wrong.

"Sweetheart, what is wrong. Are you in pain?"

Closing her face with her palms she shook her head, still whimpering.

Kneeling beside her, he slowly pried open her palms and looked at her tear-stained face. Lifting her chin so that she was forced to meet his gaze, he quizzically raised his eyebrows.

"Maan, I am ugly," she wailed. "Just look at me. I am so fat and clumsy."

"Says who?" asked Maan, pretending to look around for the culprit who would dare to call his wife ugly.

She pointed to the mirror.  "It can never lie, Maan. I can see myself in there and what I see is disgusting."

"Disgusting? How can you call yourself disgusting, baby? You are beautiful and glowing," he said in a reassuring tone.

"You are saying that only to please me. I know you do not find me attractive anymore.  We have not been intimate in a long while," she said mournfully.

Maan was stunned to realise that she was missing their intimacy.

"Darling, we have not been intimate, not because I do not find you attractive but because you have been perennially exhausted," he tried to explain.

She had to admit that what he said was true. She was the one who pushed him away initially and after the news of the pregnancy he has kept away from her as she was plagued by morning sickness and fatigue. But of late she wanted his attention, she wanted him to look at her as a lover, not as just the mother-to-be of his babies. While he was very caring and attentive, he no longer looked at her with the deep longing like before. Seeing her image in the mirror she wasn't surprised by the change in his behaviour. She did not know how to regain his attention.

"Maan, you no longer look at me with passion and hunger. You do not want me anymore," she whined, pouting her lips.

"You really think that I do not want you, baby? You can never stop looking attractive to me. You are carrying my babies, darling. Do you know how you beautiful you look now? You look good enough to eat. It is with great difficulty that I keep my passion bridled up."

Leaning forward he gently nipped at her neck. He stood up and went behind her. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he slowly raised her up. He kicked the stool on which she was seated and stood very close behind her. Placing his sinewy arms across her stomach and pressing her to him, he bent down to her ear and asked her to feel his want, his desire. She closed her eyes and threw back her head against his neck.

He lifted her chin with one hand and whispered in a husky voice, "Open your eyes, honey. See yourself as I see you."

When she opened her eyes, he ran a finger from the top of her forehead down the bridge of her nose, her supple lips and her neck. He stopped here and bending his head forwards, he traced the path of his finger with his lips, capturing her lips upside down. Slowly releasing her lips he gently caressed her body, running his hands across her arms and bringing them forward to sculpt her curves, first tentatively, to make sure they are no longer as tender and sensitive as they were before and then boldly, when they rose to his touch. He continuously whispered in her ears how beautiful she was and nipped her shoulders. When his hands reached her stomach, he caressed the mound reverently and said how proud he was that she was making him a father three times over. Her eyes looked drugged as she let herself be carried away by the sensations he was evoking.

He bent forward, lifted her in his arms and took her to their bed. Laying her gently on it, he stretched himself by her side and bent to kiss her chubby cheeks and suck at them before returning to her lips. By now she was breathing heavily and caught his shoulders, sliding her hands over his back and digging her fingers into his muscles. When he knew she was ready to welcome him, he supported his entire weight on his arms so that he did not press against her stomach, and slowly united himself with her. She closed her eyes when she felt him and moaned in pleasure.  He was extremely tender in showing her the extent of his want, keeping a close watch on her face and preparing to withdraw himself if she shows signs of even the slightest discomfort, but she seemed to enjoy the trip he was taking her in.  She held the back of his head in her hands and ran her fingers through his mane as she was hit by waves and waves of pleasure. At the end of it, he fell back to her side and buried his face in her neck and kissed her softly. He moved a little lower and kissed her bosom tenderly and returned to her lips again. When his lips finally let go of her soft ones, she whispered that she loved him very much and he whispered back, not as much as he loved her. He slung his arm protectively over her stomach as their erratic breaths slowly returned to normal.

Geet looked more cheerful when they finally sat down together for breakfast. After waiting for his son and daughter-in-law to join him for quite awhile, Baba figured out that they may be spending some quality time with each other. So he went ahead and had his breakfast without them. When they had come for breakfast he was reading the morning newspaper and pretended he was not aware of anything. Both of them looked guiltily at each other and quickly finished their breakfast.  Maan then told Baba that he was taking Geet for a sonography test that morning and they both received his blessings before they left.

At the clinic, Dr.Preena was waiting for them. Since Geet's abdomen was large enough to do an abdominal scan, she was made to drink lot of water so that the bladder will move down to enable a clear view of the womb. Maan held Geet's hand and interlaced his fingers in hers as they both eagerly waited to see the picture of their babies in the monitor. What they saw made them hold their breaths in amazement.

The doctor pointed to the heads, bodies and limbs of the foetuses who were moving around in their respective amniotic sacs. Maan and Geet looked at each other with tears of joy. Maan could not stop thanking Geet for her beautiful gifts. He kissed her all over her face. The doctor looked at the couple indulgently and smiled. In her heart she said a silent prayer that this cute couple will always be as happy as they were at that moment.

Here is the picture they saw.

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/images/tripletsm7.jpg

Edited by Opti - 23 March 2011 at 8:30am

The following 113 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisaheliinlwgeetshanky18scarce05san1989star432Candy_jsjaasz_25canonnikitaagarwal06angeljyotisree12krishna.asmi123annie03bhakbhartifanlakshmisalvadiGemmmans22londongirl95MSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLkkaavvyyaamamatha.rostsweet-mishtyshruthiruchsNoshiMaaneetimli95chiki143sessyapril12Diva7neha512keerthi90Tamanna_TJcutemishtiHADmishti-eiya-CrystalSayamystique_girls-o-m-m-i-eBe.edgymyedward12NazmaamishtibHawtieSeepmaaneetkimeetKkadssbabygurl10-Jyo--Deepzz-dreamy4everbd670816Cutee999IlovemskAnvi2009gangesegbMsMovieloverJayaRjazzeretteShimmerrsnehapriyavasavi_srikshubhangijayshu17simi91Hanishadevisanu3108ambbihawajiha-1-memorable-meravigilisoserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everpunjabi.princeshindu4lyfbmtdluvershalini01TSharanajennmitzi11--aarthi----Ratna--monikaseth-afsha-swan2049erFanpop77anuandavikashishkjanu_2006ammu5Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6roseinbloompreethiaVSai2008ShalveseemamaryRageOfAnAngelzaara2212DimaagKaKeedaMadhuri53Loquacious_Aashkhwaishfan-BlushaLicious-Krishna_Souravspvd.hayaat.

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I was ROFLing at the scene where Veena aunty gets hit!! Bilkul sahi hua!!! Even if by mistake!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazzerette

I was ROFLing at the scene where Veena aunty gets hit!! Bilkul sahi hua!!! Even if by mistake!!LOL
Yes, Veen aunty got her due for harrassing Maaneet earlier on. Psted another update

Edited by Opti - 22 March 2011 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Liked both the updates
Maan was sweet heart
Loved how he was taking care of Geet
Haaye love him
Liking Sam n Dev track
But Sam's closeness wit Dev wouldnt be appreciated by Geet n Maan i thnk
Lets c wats in future
Hehehehehe
read 61 pg update
Geet bhi na kuch bhi sochti hai but we cant say but her hormones
Loved how Maan made her believe him
It was really shweet awesum n romantic update

Edited by -afsha- - 22 March 2011 at 9:52am
JayaR IF-Dazzler
JayaR
JayaR

lovely update....
Maan was so caring .......

Dev and Sam.....hhhmmm love is in the air huh???
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Liked both the updates
Maan was sweet heart
Loved how he was taking care of Geet
Haaye love him
Liking Sam n Dev track
But Sam's closeness wit Dev wouldnt be appreciated by Geet n Maan i thnk
Lets c wats in future
Thanks afsha.  Lets see how Maaneet react to Sam-Dev track. Posted another update.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaR

lovely update....
Maan was so caring .......

Dev and Sam.....hhhmmm love is in the air huh???
Thanks jaya. Looks like love is on the verge of touching Sam-Dev although they are still unaware of it.
mamatha. Senior Member
mamatha.
mamatha.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
LOVLY PART

Go to top