Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ritu1001

awww...geet is pregnant...can't wait to read the next part :)

Thanks ritu. 
edit
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by madhavipatil

Lovely upadate dear superb I wish this time Arjun get really badly punished dera hope so but overall wad good and hope nothing goes bad or happen to geet and maan
Arjun will get his punishment but it will take some time. Yash is laying the foundations for his downfall.
Originally posted by PurplePetal

Thanks for another Amazing update Opti....

Sameera...I dont know what to tell you..but certainly she is one strong girl...With everything going on in her life she still manages to do her work and not whine like a little baby. And the way she yelled at Mr. Janswal..poor guy but he deserved..And than she took the blame...I dont know what to say other than she is simply amazing...Mr. Singh is gettin a liking for her...

And Geet and Annie with Yash...Well...Something is bound to happen...
And Yash and Annie sure have something up there sleeves but knowing that scoundrel Arjun i hope they tread cautious in the treacherous waters they are crossing...And Yash has a long term plan thought out...
And Arjun...be prepared is all i am gonna say...Its not good to have enemies...

Thanks for the FABULOUS updates...It is getting juicy i must say..Eager to read more
thanks. Yes, Sam is strong and firm in her dealings with her subordinates but also is highly principled who will never shirk rom assuming responsibility even if she was not directly at fault. Yes, Yash's plan is long term and he will be cautious. Dont worry.  All said and done Arjun is not very smart although he is malicious. 
Originally posted by preethia

nice update................
thanks preethia

Sameera & Dev parts are getting interesting . Actually I am really liking their story .

Anwesha & Yash planning for a payback to Dev was too good . But again I hope Maan gets to know about this at the right time & does not misunderstand .

Both the updates were good ...
Two interesting updates...the Sameera- Dev romance is just about beginning...good for Sameera..Dev is not such a bad guy after all...and yes, sometimes devious means are necessary to deal with devious people..just hope Anwesha and Yash's plans come to fruition...do I sense a romance blooming there too..thanks Opti๐Ÿ˜Š
Very nice update, plsssssssssssssssssss continue soon.
amazing updates..
i was jst kept reading n reading.. din realize it finished ๐Ÿ˜• me captivated...
I really like dis sameera.. so much of attitude n workaholic as well.. Work comes first.
no wonder Dev is smitten by her charm.
BUt wat would Sameera's reaction be.
As he had ruined her bestie's life.
Its so complicated.

So dis is anwesha's mega plan.
yes was yash doing is good for her.
Rather den jst running away from Arjun its best to make him pay for his sin
Tats so sweet of Yash.
But me biting nails to think of maan's reaction.
Will geet be able to hide dis from him

wow i hope maan dosent mistake geet again