Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 (Page 15)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Part LXX

The next morning Maan received a call at his office from his lawyer. He informed him that the producer of the music company swore that the video they were planning to release did not have any kissing scene. They had not finished the editing of the video in full but were willing to send the first cut of the DVD for his examination.  If he found anything objectionable they were willing to remove the clipping from the song. The lawyer also told him that the contract with Geet was only for singing and did not include shooting for the video. So they can in fact insist that the company delete the entire bit featuring Geet and if the company does not agree, they can obtain a court injunction to stay the release of the video. Maan consulted Geet on the matter and she asked him to insist that her part in the video be deleted as she did not feel comfortable about it. Maan asked his lawyer to issue a notice to the company to remove all shots featuring his wife. After a couple of hours his lawyer got back to inform him that the company agreed to delete the objectionable parts and reshoot that portion of the song with the same two models. Geet's voice will be used only for the playback. 

Having sorted this sticky issue, Maan still felt something was amiss. He wondered how Mr.Bansal had a complete video which had the kissing scene when the company had not even finished processing the video. He called in Mr.Bansal and asked him who had given him the video. Mr.Bansal lied that he got it from the company. Maan threatened to hand him over to the police if he did not speak up the truth since he knew that the company had not yet completed the video. Mr.Bansal got scared and admitted that he had got it from his cousin who works as a cameraman in that company and who had shot the video. He had done the editing and improvisation himself with the rushes he had and gave him the completed video. Maan asked him why did his cousin go to such lengths to give him the video but Mr.Bansal did not give an answer to that. He knew that if he drags Arjun's name into this, Arjun will finish him off. Maan asked for his cousin's address.  Getting it from him, he called up the local goon and asked him to pay the guy a visit and get all copies of the video, if there are any. He also asked the goon to issue him a warning that if he ever tried to sell the video, he will not have a single unbroken bone in his body. He then turned his attention to Mr.Bansal and told him in no uncertain terms that he has to voluntarily resign from the hotel if he wanted to save his hide. Mr.Bansal trembled at the sight of his rage and came back in less than an hour to put in his papers.

That evening he discussed the day's happenings with his wife. The minute he mentioned about Mr.Bansal, Geet's ears pricked up.  She remembered that he was the man she had overheard speak ill of Maan when she visited his office several months ago. She also remembered overhearing Arjun talk to a Mr.Bansal the day she went to meet him at his office to haul him up for his treatment of Anwesha.  Could it be the same man?  There was a strong possibility of it, but would Arjun stoop to such an extent to bring down Maan? The video would have sullied her reputation as well. Would he have done it to his own sister? Then she remembered the deal he had made with Maan to usurp her father's wealth.  She knew she cannot put it past him. He seemed to be the most selfish creature she ever came across.  If he did this to his own sibling what more he would do to his wife who he never really loved? She feared for Anwesha's well being in the company of such an unscrupulous man. She did not want to confide her doubts and apprehensions with Maan. She knew Maan may not take these things lying down and a war may be unleashed between the two families. She decided instead to speak to Anwesha and advise her to get out of this bad marriage before it consumes her.  Nothing good can come out of this marriage which has gone beyond redemption. Now what is important is Anwesha's happiness.  Her mother was right in suggesting that Anwesha break up with Arjun.  She too felt that this would be the best option. They could always find a decent guy for her. Even if they don't, Anwesha would be much happier without a husband like him.

The following morning she went to meet Anwesha at Handa House and taking her aside she told her whatever she knew about Arjun.  She told her how he seems to have planted somebody in Maan's hotel to bring down her brother. She warned her that the longer she stayed with him, the more havoc he was going to create in all their lives for it was clear he did not love her. Just then Anwesha caught sight of Arjun standing outside the room. The guy had hid himself to overhear their conversation. Anwesha pretended not to have seen him and shouted at Geet for daring to suggest dissolving her marriage.

"What sort of woman are you, bhabhi to suggest to her own sister-in-law to divorce her husband? Don't you know that woman's place is by her husband, no matter how he treats her? Have we not been taught to be patient and caring towards our husbands? Have you not put up with my hot headed brother? Why are you now asking me to leave my husband?"

Geet tried to explain to her, "Anwesha, you know very well you cannot compare your brother with mine.  Your brother may be hot headed but he is a good man."

Anwesha looked at her angrily, "And mine is not?  Look here bhabhi. I respect you and hold you in high regard. That does not mean I will believe all the lies you spew about my husband."

Geet was shocked to hear Anwesha speak in this manner.   

In order to convince Anwesha about Arjun's true nature she told her about the deal he made with Maan to get her share of her father's wealth.

"A man who can sell his own sister can do anything, Anwesha."

Anwesha was shocked to hear this side of the story but she quickly recovered and asked Geet how long she knew about this. Geet admitted that she was aware of this for quite some time. 

"Then why did you not tell me earlier?" asked Anwesha.

"I thought he would treat you well, Anwesha, but we saw how he has been behaving with you. He was not even present for your delivery or your son's funeral."

"All this is old news, bhabhi. As I see things as they stand, your immediate provocation to come here and ask me to divorce Arjun is to protect your own marriage and your husband," she said spitefully.

"He is also your brother, Anwesha," Geet said in a pained voice.

Anwesha tried hard to sound as heartless as possible, "So what? After marriage a woman's loyalty is to her husband and his family, not her parental home. Just as you are loyal to your husband, I am loyal to mine.  Arjun works hard to support me.  He may be a little indifferent at times but he makes up in others. He buys me gifts and takes me out.  I will not leave him at any cost. If you have nothing else to talk about other than this divorce talk, can you please leave?"   

Geet was hurt by Anwesha's harsh words and her eyes reflected her pain.  Anwesha turned away from her to hide her own tears and prevent herself from cracking up. After a few seconds of silence, Geet left the place with a heavy heart.  

Arjun who had heard all this had moved away with a crooked smile before his sister caught him standing outside the room.

After Geet left, Anwesha threw herself on the bed face down and cried her heart out. "I am sorry bhabhi," she wept into the pillow. "I had to be harsh with you to achieve the larger objective of my husband's downfall."

Continued here

Edited by Opti - 20 March 2011 at 8:21pm

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4pyarisahelipsruthidpurvainlwgeetshanky18scarce05san1989star432jaasz_25Candy_jsvidz.manirajnikitaagarwal06neetugarg123angeljyotisree12krishna.fizza25asmi123sonupatGemmlakshmisalvadimans22ArjunKiAshsaadi88drashtipatel30SapphireFlames-BeingAppy-anaum91surbhijn106MSgayatrikkaavvyyaarichu26Moon002rostsweet-mishtyshruthiruchsimli95sessyapril12chiki143Diva7neha512mystique_girlkeerthi90Tamanna_TJcutemishtiCrystalSayamishtibSwaatiiHADmishti-eiya-nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eHina.khanxxxCuteTommyshivangi783Be.edgymyedward12Sujata77Escapistbabygurl10tanya_viKkadssAnvi2009dreamy4everCutee999-Humera-jazzeretteamzu32ninaviJayaRgangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerranmirzasnehapriyavasavi_srikshubhangiHanishadevi-Zahra15-jayshu17-Veritaserum-simi91maankigeet4everkrati5serialwatcher16Krishnaluv94sanu3108-memorable-ambbihawajiha-1mrk-1meravigilisobmtdluverajennshalini01panchjun5anjucoolpunjabi.princesswan20-afsha-anuandavikashishkjanu_2006monikasethpop77shah10--aarthi--Shalvesona-rai--Ratna--preethiaVSai2008zaara2212Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6roseinbloomRageOfAnAngelMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-Krishna_Souravkhwaishfanspvd.hayaat.

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
part 69
double good news..................wow.........the bonding between every person is amazing...................glad that Maan didnt over react when she told him and now hope Bansal and the camera man doings come out...............cont soon...................
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
nice update ... i feel bad for geet poor thing ... but its worst for anwesha for causing pain to the ppl she loves .... i hope she acheive her target of bringing Arjun down .... i hate him .... how can someone stoop so low as to defaming one's own sister ... yuck ... he's sick to the core ... 

continue soon 

love
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 20 March 2011 at 5:11am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 69
double good news..................wow.........the bonding between every person is amazing...................glad that Maan didnt over react when she told him and now hope Bansal and the camera man doings come out...............cont soon...................
Thanks Deepa.  The Bansal connection is handled in the next update which I just posted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
part 70
wow so many things have to the light.......................Maan now feels theres something amiss but Geet has joined one and one..................Arjun is such a low person....................what is Anwesha planning to do with the creature?
cont soon.....................
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

nice update ... i feel bad for geet poor thing ... but its worst for anwesha for causing pain to the ppl she loves .... i hope she acheive her target of bringing Arjun down .... i hate him .... how can someone stoop so low as to defaming one's own sister ... yuck ... he's sick to the core ... 

continue soon 

love
Sana
Thanks Sana. Yes, Geet is hurt but as you said it is worse for Anwesha who knowingly hurt her bhabhi whom she loves dearly and pretended to defend a husband she despises to the core so that she can bring him down later.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 70
wow so many things have to the light.......................Maan now feels theres something amiss but Geet has joined one and one..................Arjun is such a low person....................what is Anwesha planning to do with the creature?
cont soon.....................
You'll get to know Anwesha's plan soon enough.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
i loved all 3 parts
loved maaneet sceneClapClapClapClap
so annie planning to ruin arjun well he deserve thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top