Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ajenn

Really  admire d care n frenship btwn sam-maan
Sam such a nice person. Working hard to bring 2 chilhood fren back together.
Hopefully it works.
Maan's teasing was pretty obvious.
Really Hapi for wat Yash is doing to arjun.
He is pretty careful on his steps.
OMG sam black belt in  kung fu & karate??? Least tat i expect tat.
Must say strong woman. Like Dev said  Sam can b his personal body guard.
OOh maan.. i can say dis again n again. He is too good. D best hubby.
It was so funny n adorable d way he talked wif his babies..

Well bout ur Franch Oil Q.. yes  i do apply it.
first i had vry less eyebrow😳.. More like there is nth..Soon afta i apply it everynite.. Now its like norm. I can happily do my trading.
I had leg dry skin. Same way apply everynite.N works as well. Now its kind ok dy. Me now using Vaseline & Palmer's CocoaButter.
N also for blackspot. But it takes time to reduce.
Sam-Maan have a very strong bond which dates back to their childhood. that is why they value the worth of freindship and want to get Geet and Dev back together as friends. both Sam and Maan love to pull each other's legs. Yash is a smart guy who knows his way. It helps to have a philandering idiot like Arjun for a boss.  Sam can well be Dev's bodyguard.  I didn't know franch oil had so many uses.
Originally posted by wajiha-1

awesome
continue soon
thanks wahija
Originally posted by Shalve

lovely update...
thanks
Originally posted by spvd

part 81
Arjun ur downfall has started...................for once his girlfriend distracted him for others' good..........................wow Sam is really a tough nut..............poor Dev he better watch out.................

part 82
wow so lovely part................Maan shushing the babies was so very cute....................

cont soon...................
Yes, Arjun's girlfriend did something good by distracting him.  Dev is quite an ajustable character, so I guess he can handle our tough Sam in his own soft ways. Maan has a knack of handling kids I guess.  
Originally posted by maangeetams

What a caring husband Maan is! Just love the way he manages to soothe Geet and make her comfortable whenever she has any discomfort!

Liking the love story developing between Sameera and Dev!
Thanks mangeetams. Maan is a loving and caring hubby any girl could dream of having. Glad you too like Sam-Dev love story.

Petal,Ice n Ribby i jus love these name

They do listen to Maan frm now
Loved how Geet after being restless also was on Babies side
Loved it
Dev n Sam part was cute
Apne hi ghar mein bechar pit gaya hahahaha 
Originally posted by monikaseth

For  100 Pages πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks
Originally posted by SOLACEofEYES

Oh god dev ki kya pitai hui hai muje to hasi aa rahi thi
oh no maan babies ko dara raha hai
luvly ff's opti di,
in stranger d way described d delivery scene superb n ya not 2 forget rehana's funny delivery he he he
plz do pm me luv 2 read ur ff's
thanks. Yes, Dev got the hiding of his life! Maan will be a strict but loving father. Will send you the links to my other fics.  I dont PM the updates unless I start a fresh thread but since I update everyday you can track this thread. 
Originally posted by Morning Star

this is indeed a v beautiful and lvely sight for a woman. God i who was always showing cold shoulders towards getting married and specially babies, prayed to God to bless me  triplet too (insha'Allah) when i get married and a very supportive,loving and caring husband who would understand me better than me. the credit of this emotion goes to you dear writer. thx for making me believe that getting married and having babies is a bless.
I'm flattered that you would want to get married and carry triplets because of my romanticising the entire experience but believe me carrying a baby is no joke. Three would really be a handful.  
Originally posted by cutee987

nice updates.
thanks cutee.