Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmisalvadi

😛 Hi Opti

Wow that was not expected. We all were waiting for Geet to get pregnant. aur dekho use tho  Double bonus mil gaya. Here in US during deals u get buy one and get one free.  Lekin Geet ko tho Buy one and get two free mila.  Superb yaar maaza aagaya.  One of my friends SIS gave birth to threeplets. After Six months during her pregnancy she had to be in Hospital under DRs. observation. she gave birth to two girls and one boy. Family complete.  Geet dont have to go for second round. First round me hi fulls stop.

Chalo dekhte hai how Maan handles everything. Lot of physical changes will take place in Geet. Opti u are simply great yaar. Jo expect nahi karte hai who hi hojata hai. ye hi tho khasiyat hai aapka.

Superb, Fantastica, Fabulous.👏

Love u dear

Lakshmi

Maybe Geet has something in common with your friend's sister. Maan will do his best to make things easy for Geet, although he can only do so much. Thanks Lakshmi.
brilliant parts
loved it.......
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

whoa... triplets !!!! 😆
great update opti ⭐️

Thanks nadia
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Opti....So the original story started with the triplets...eh?? I'm glad you retained the triplets...and it sure will be very very interesting.....And I'm eagerly awaiting to see how entertaining and absorbing you are gonna make it with your amazing story-telling capabilities....😊
Thanks Kavi.  Yes, I retained my triplets. hope you like what I've penned for them.
Originally posted by hopehot

awwwwwwwww so sweeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt
I LOVED IT
thanks
Originally posted by wajiha-1

res
awesome updates
continue soon
Thanks wahija.
ohh triplets....thats quite a handful...😆....hope the pregnancy passes by without any complications though. It will be fun to see how Maan manages his wife during her pregnancy....i have a feeling she's going to be quite cranky....😆

lovely part.
Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome part.... loved it
thanks
Triplets 😲. Very cute Opti. They did hit the jackpot. Maan's love did multiple triple fold. Very very cute. 
Originally posted by amzu32

brilliant parts
loved it.......
Thanks amzu