Destiny's Play-LXXXVIII,LXXXIX,XC-129,135,140-27/3 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monikaseth

Super update so sweet adi pinky have baby girl wowoow i am happy maan understand her and give her full support thank you for this part...I would love to see Arjun cry so much
Thanks Monika.  Geet never gave Maan any scope for not understanding her.  Arjun will suffer. Wait for it.
Originally posted by mandu

I enjoyed this update...all is well..Maan  and Geet do end up telling each otherr what is going on in their minds and resolved everything..
Thanks mandu. Yes, everything between Maaneet are resolved but Maan will dig deeper into the video fiasco and discover new things.
Originally posted by Shalve

congrats for yr new thread...awesome update... loved it...
Thanks shalve
Opti  you never fail to surprise us....😊

Love is so divine, trust and understanding is so important in a husband and wife relationship....
and that is what is exactly showed here.. Maan was upset and he did for a brief moment think that Geet does not love him, but then he did compose himself well and i am glad the misunderstanding is finally over...

tx Opti for a wonderful update
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Brilliant part. loved it.
 adi-pinky proud parents of a baby girl.
 loved maaneet conversation.
 update soon.
Thanks Prithvi. Yes, Adi and Pinky are proud parents. Maaneet do not prolong misunderstandings for long because they talk to each other.
Originally posted by MsMovielover

congrats on the new thread...
aww the updates were awesome.. geet is pregnant thats great,,,
glad everything is good between maaneet & no matter what arjun does he cant break them apart 😃
Thanks. Yes, Geet is pregnant.  Maaneet are too strong to be broken by Arjun and the likes.
Originally posted by AmeenaForEva

awsome one yaar loved it 2 bits 
Thanks Ameena
Originally posted by zaara2212

Opti  you never fail to surprise us....😊

Love is so divine, trust and understanding is so important in a husband and wife relationship....
and that is what is exactly showed here.. Maan was upset and he did for a brief moment think that Geet does not love him, but then he did compose himself well and i am glad the misunderstanding is finally over...

tx Opti for a wonderful update
Thanks zaara.  Humans make mistakes and errors of judgement. It is how we rectify it once we know we are wrong. Maan is alwsys quick to accept responsibility for his mistakes and make amends. So is Geet.  With this positive attitude it is difficult to break these two apart. 
Wow
Sooo happy now....
Finally...she's pregnant and no MU
Kiss and puke was funny Hahahahaha
Anywaysss Plz Plz Plz Plz update soon
Congrats for new thread but update yaar!!
Happy times actually waiting!!!
Originally posted by Ilovemsk

Wow
Sooo happy now....
Finally...she's pregnant and no MU
Kiss and puke was funny Hahahahaha
Anywaysss Plz Plz Plz Plz update soon
Congrats for new thread but update yaar!!
Happy times actually waiting!!!
Thanks Yes, everything has worked out well for Maaneet. Maan can be impulsive both in his actions and in drawing his conclusions.