Pratigya

Pratigya

stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think it is about time that Pratigya takes some big step so Krishna can learn to behave like a man of today's age. How dare he tell her that she can't work when he himself is not earning?
By big step i certainly don;t mean that Pratigya leaves the house because that just becomes more embarassing for her as he will bring her back some how. But she needs to take more steps apart from just giving him lectures and not talking to him. Some thing has to be done so he understand sthat it is ok if she works.
And can some please educate Kirshna a little bit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: stranger11

I think it is about time that Pratigya takes some big step so Krishna can learn to behave like a man of today's age. How dare he tell her that she can't work when he himself is not earning?
By big step i certainly don;t mean that Pratigya leaves the house because that just becomes more embarassing for her as he will bring her back some how. But she needs to take more steps apart from just giving him lectures and not talking to him. Some thing has to be done so he understand sthat it is ok if she works.

Hello,

Krishna is a typical man with a huge ego. On top of that his ego is bruised right now because Pratigya won the condition he gave her. He is taking her for granted and remember he has been reckless and good for nothing for his whole life.
The only way Pratigya will make him understand is by leaving him and moving out of Allahabad for good.A uneducated man like him will never let her work or will leave her alone.

AnuEdited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello,

Krishna is a typical man with a huge ego. On top of that his ego is bruised right now because Pratigya won the condition he gave her. He is taking her for granted and remember he has been reckless and good for nothing for his whole life.
The only way Pratigya will make him understand is by leaving him and moving out of Allahabad for good.A uneducated man like him will never let her work or will leave her alone.

Anu

Now that just won;t happen as Krishna and Pratigya are meant to be together.
I jsut hope there is more understanding than love in their relationship so they both can peacefully live together
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Now that just won;t happen as Krishna and Pratigya are meant to be together.
I jsut hope there is more understanding than love in their relationship so they both can peacefully live together

I cannot imagine living with someone with whom I cannot communicate. And Pratigya is doing exactly that. Krishna needs to atleast learn to read and write. Above from physical relation and mutual love, a mental comparability is required and Kriya does not have it.

Anu
singhkir89 thumbnail

Remember Krishna grew up in a house hold where everyone thinks BACKWARD
Trying too explain that women have moved forward in today's society isn't going to get his brain going, especially when the idea of a woman working is coming from a woman.." krishna: what do you know, your a woman! you should serve a man instead of work"

Pratigya doesn't really motivate him to work or teach him the benefits of education, she just expects Krishna to read her mind.