India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I think it is about time that Pratigya takes some big step so Krishna can learn to behave like a man of today's age. How dare he tell her that she can't work when he himself is not earning?
By big step i certainly don;t mean that Pratigya leaves the house because that just becomes more embarassing for her as he will bring her back some how. But she needs to take more steps apart from just giving him lectures and not talking to him. Some thing has to be done so he understand sthat it is ok if she works.
And can some please educate Kirshna a little bit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

I think it is about time that Pratigya takes some big step so Krishna can learn to behave like a man of today's age. How dare he tell her that she can't work when he himself is not earning?
By big step i certainly don;t mean that Pratigya leaves the house because that just becomes more embarassing for her as he will bring her back some how. But she needs to take more steps apart from just giving him lectures and not talking to him. Some thing has to be done so he understand sthat it is ok if she works.

Hello,

Krishna is a typical man with a huge ego. On top of that his ego is bruised right now because Pratigya won the condition he gave her. He is taking her for granted and remember he has been reckless and good for nothing for his whole life.
The only way Pratigya will make him understand is by leaving him and moving out of Allahabad for good.A uneducated man like him will never let her work or will leave her alone.

Anu

Edited by anusarkar - 19 March 2011 at 8:30pm
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello,

Krishna is a typical man with a huge ego. On top of that his ego is bruised right now because Pratigya won the condition he gave her. He is taking her for granted and remember he has been reckless and good for nothing for his whole life.
The only way Pratigya will make him understand is by leaving him and moving out of Allahabad for good.A uneducated man like him will never let her work or will leave her alone.

Anu

Now that just won;t happen as Krishna and Pratigya are meant to be together.
I jsut hope there is more understanding than love in their relationship so they both can peacefully live together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello,

Anu

Now that just won;t happen as Krishna and Pratigya are meant to be together.
I jsut hope there is more understanding than love in their relationship so they both can peacefully live together
I cannot imagine living with someone with whom I cannot communicate. And Pratigya is doing exactly that. Krishna needs to atleast learn to read and write. Above from physical relation and mutual love, a mental comparability is required and Kriya does not have it.

Anu
singhkir89 Senior Member
singhkir89
singhkir89

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Remember Krishna grew up in a house hold where everyone thinks BACKWARD
Trying too explain that women have moved forward in today's society isn't going to get his brain going, especially when the idea of a woman working is coming from a woman.." krishna: what do you know, your a woman! you should serve a man instead of work"

Pratigya doesn't really motivate him to work or teach him the benefits of education, she just expects Krishna to read her mind.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11Pragati.TMitu_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top