Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ITNE GANDI SOCH?? CVS AP LOGON KI..! (Page 2)

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Originally posted by basicquestion1

ha ha ha...i luvd how openly u expressed the thoughts of millions. i just luvd u'r attitude. 
good job.Clap
i'm dying in laughter. luv u'r anger. feel like pinching u'r cheeks. aww u r so cute...so angry.....Hug
me toooo...way too angry but u'r anger is too sweet.LOL

Yeah i am damn angry...n now i just saw the new fb pics..W*H is dev DOING? CVS pagal ho gaye hain..i quit watching ghsp..AngryDead

welcum to the club. i haven't watched the show since ages. went to c it for 14 feb...that was disappointing. i only read about the show everyday. i tell myself to stop living in past in kurbaan hoa days. ...so decided to stop watching it n just reading about it. if i ever feel like there is sumthing worth watching..only then i' spend time on this new cvs creation.

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_harshad

ha ha ha...i luvd how openly u expressed the thoughts of millions. i just luvd u'r attitude. 
good job.Clap
i'm dying in laughter. luv u'r anger. feel like pinching u'r cheeks. aww u r so cute...so angry.....Hug
me toooo...way too angry but u'r anger is too sweet.LOL

Yeah i am damn angry...n now i just saw the new fb pics..W*H is dev DOING? CVS pagal ho gaye hain..i quit watching ghsp..AngryDead

welcum to the club. i haven't watched the show since ages. went to c it for 14 feb...that was disappointing. i only read about the show everyday. i tell myself to stop living in past in kurbaan hoa days. ...so decided to stop watching it n just reading about it. if i ever feel like there is sumthing worth watching..only then i' spend time on this new cvs creation.

Yeah datz what i have been doing since wed..i never missed one epi till now but now they r ruining geet's character n this track is ultra gross n pathetic!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I literally almost puked!
CVS wake up!!
I HATE THIS!
DAMN GROSS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaintedSkybasicquestion1

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Bumping this thread!
I hope u are reading cvs..every fan out here is grossed ou by this track..
GIVE US OUR PASSIONATE MAANEET BACK WITH A SOLID GRIPPING AND LOGICAL STORYLINE!
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
You said i right..........how can they show such disgusting stuff..rapist trying to bring happniess too victim life.................
Somone tell him you are biggest problem in their life...............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaintedSkyiMadz

PaintedSky IF-Rockerz
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Agree with u ....
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
OMG Lyla....hats off to you.......

You expressed my emotions.......

GHSP mein TWIST...........BUT you know what...

I have no problems with that....

because,......because.....I have left looking at and listening to other characters in GHSP...all I care is My MAAN/GC.....I think taht's the only way to supress my overwhelmingly excited hands to throw soemthing on the cvs.......indeed a 'BALLA'....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

You said i right..........how can they show such disgusting stuff..rapist trying to bring happniess too victim life.................
Somone tell him you are biggest problem in their life...............
I agree with u how many time maan told him away from his life and wife but his not care.how geet allwo to touch her. first infornt of husband telling who brought smile in her face ex husband ...she now how hate maan dev why he hate his brother do to raped her...because ekta cvs is there.

Edited by kahkashansakina - 21 March 2011 at 12:52am

Go to top