Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

now its time to end AA TRAC.... an analysis (Page 2)

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afrad

I don't think CV will heard of us.They become deaf and blind.Nobody like AA track but they bring one by disgusting character between them.But thats not work.I hate them.

u r rite.AA r actually a nuisance!AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

I don't think CV will heard of us.They become deaf and blind.Nobody like AA track but they bring one by disgusting character between them.But thats not work.I hate them.

dont worry cvs will listen to usBig smile. if we keep them remindingLOL . hope new characters are another parallel track , you never know
.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

I agree W*H u totally

priyaoct

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

dont worry cvs will listen to us. if we keep them reminding . hope new characters are another parallel track , you never know

I wish cvs will listen

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

I wish cvs will listen[/QUOTE]

yes if we keep on giving them constant feed back they will for sure listenBig smile

now its a time NASA needs to go and logical track to come in
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

@utopia true this track ir really hindering success of a showThumbs Down. cvs have many possibilities of parallel track if they  really want to make show successful

Yep, they should explore other possibilities instead to get this show back on track!!
  Angry

The NASA CREW is not adding anything interesting to the show!!
   Thumbs Down    Dead

Edited by utopia88 - 20 March 2011 at 8:35pm
liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Copying and pasting from another post to which I replied LOL LOL. My answers are in blue. Big smile

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because? It has been stretched like a rubber band that is on the verge of breaking....no rhyme.....no reason.....for their love story there never will be a season. Which woman with any self respect will throw herself at her rapist? With all the crap they are hurling at us I might transform into an activist LOL LOL LOL

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because? Do you seriously need an answer to this question Wacko Silly......let me give it to you anyways.... they are vestigial organs like the appendix in the human body.....it is of no use but it can create major problems when it flares up and can even cause death. Same way NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) are utterly and completely useless (especially AAN Dead) but can kill the TRPs of the show without trying too hard - they just need to come on screen adn people either switch off the TV or change the channel Stern Smile..... bas TRP gaye tel lene. Ouch

Edited by liv2laugh - 20 March 2011 at 8:55pm

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Copying and pasting from another post to which I replied LOL LOL. My answers are in blue. Big smile

Arjun and Annie track needs to end because? It has been stretched like a rubber band that is on the verge of breaking....no rhyme.....no reason.....for their love story there never will be a season. Which woman with any self respect will throw herself at her rapist? With all the crap they are hurling at us I might transform into an activist LOL LOL LOL

Sangram and Nitya are not needed because? Do you seriously need an answer to this question Wacko Silly......let me give it to you anyways.... they are vestigial organs like the appendix in the human body.....it is of no use but it can create major problems when it flares up and can even cause death. Same way NASA (Nitya-Arjun-Sangram-Annie) are utterly and completely useless (especially AAN Dead) but can kill the TRPs of the show without trying too hard - they just need to come on screen adn people either switch off the TV or change the channel Stern Smile..... bas TRP gaye tel lene. Ouch

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap for first answer andROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFL for second one.

awwww girl you crack me up!!!! 

liv2laugh

Go to top