India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

now its time to end AA TRAC.... an analysis

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
for the first time i am writing for arjun annie track because what i have observed after viewing reaction of majority of viewers that this track is one of the biggest fator of letting down of this show.many of my friends stop watching show after track introduced

now it has been nearly 3 months their track  is been shown with number of cameos but is worked?? simple answer is no....

last trp when it touched 1 was khoon bhari mang sequence after that the day they introduced it failed to reach that point , even maaneet marriage failed to touch1 because of too much focus on them despite of lot of hue and cry from the audiance.

the reason it fail is:

1. in pressence of charimatic jodi like maaneet majority not interested in another love track.so better come up with another good parallel track which totally interlinked with main plot.

2. giving too much screen space given with scenes completely interwoven with maaneet scenes are damn irritating and killikng effect of their scenes as well.

3. story totally disjointed from main track it seems we are watching two seperate shows.

cvs 3 months are long enough to judge one track now if still its not working its better to come up with other logical track here are some of the suggestions :

1. introduction of third khurrana brother vicky which is still missing from main plot.

2.bringing in maan past , story about their parents . khurana history still not revealed.

3. sameera and maans past.

4. geet family as it used to be in early days.

5. much more screen space to our beloved adi sir , romeo and maaneesha.so on......

tracks can be explored if writers become serious in raising trp because majority change their channels when they are shown., many hit shows like utran bidai always have characters and tracks completely interwoven with main track.

Edited by priyaoct - 19 March 2011 at 7:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mallu.crowe20_RashmiAsh1991utopia88.hayaat.

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
no comments Confused

guys if you want to end this message should be send to cvs
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I agree with what you wrote!!  Thumbs Up

A&A are taking away the MAGIC of the show!!  Stern Smile

The A&A storyline is just not working!!  Dead

It's only hindering the success of our favourite show!!  Unhappy

The NEW CVS need a BETTER parallel track than A&A!!  Angry

MAANEET
should be their MAIN FOCUS!!  Thumbs Up

I don't want our show to go off the air due to bad ratings!!  Cry

The NEW CVS need to FIX THE PARALLEL TRACK ASAP!!
  Angry

Edited by utopia88 - 19 March 2011 at 10:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Instead of finishing this track now sangram is also added. its terrible now. when this track will end . CVs only knows. we will get maneet to watch less becoz of this crap track. I dont like this track at all.

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
@utopia true this track ir really hindering success of a showThumbs Down. cvs have many possibilities of parallel track if they  really want to make show successful

utopia88

_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
101% right.i just hate the AA track bcoz they interfere our maaneet story with their baseless story.AngryAngrythere r so many ways 2 extent the storyline as mentioned by u.ClapClap

i was the most irritated when AA were given more imp than maaneet marriage.i thought i was watching AA sr nt mg marriageAngryAngryAngry

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

101% right.i just hate the AA track bcoz they interfere our maaneet story with their baseless story.AngryAngrythere r so many ways 2 extent the storyline as mentioned by u.ClapClap

i was the most irritated when AA were given more imp than maaneet marriage.i thought i was watching AA sr nt mg marriageAngryAngryAngry

thanx for liking my post, the damage they did in maaneet marriage is irreplacable!!! otherwise trp would touch 1 mark

_Rashmi

Afrad Senior Member
Afrad
Afrad

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I don't think CV will heard of us.They become deaf and blind.Nobody like AA track but they bring one by disgusting character between them.But thats not work.I hate them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct_Rashmi

Go to top