India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

My opinion??? (Page 2)

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
if Dev know that the proposal is for Radhika sure he do something that this marriage can not heppen between Rohan and Radhika

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_forever

Originally posted by fatssrilanka

Dev will never try to break Rohan's marraige. It will be Rohan himself who'l refuse to marry Radhika. I think Rohan & Radhika would become freinds & slowly she'l confide in him about their childhood marraige.And maybe Rohan will realise that the guy who Radhika is refering to is none other than Dev himself.And Rohan will help Radhika unite with Dev.Maybe it could be that BB might ask Dev to get married to Radhika,since the pundit has said BB will be the one who'l be getting the CB in the family.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff" size="4">Big smileBig smileBig smileIt would be really interesting if that happens !!!!!!!! But we just have to wait and watch to see what the creatives have stored for us !!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile</font>

Wish dev does try to break up marriage.
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorinatm

if Dev know that the proposal is for Radhika sure he dosomethingthat thismarriagecan not heppen between Rohan and Radhika

That's true zorinatm
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

if Dev know that the proposal is for Radhika sure he do something that this marriage can not heppen between Rohan and Radhika
wish he stpos the wedding
love to see that
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranAbha

love to see that

Dev will never go against BB.......so he thinks to sacrifice his love yaar....................
I just think in the wedding day Rohen will go away and BB tell Dev to marry Rad in every once present......because Rohen went na.......then Rad didn't like to be with Dev case she thinks Rohen is her KK...........but slowly Dev and Rad become friends and Rad slowly realize that Dev is her first husband also.........................I want this to happen .................
melissa05 Goldie
melissa05
melissa05

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
i don't think dev will break off the proposal instead he would let rads get marry to rohan.............
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

Originally posted by KaranAbha

love to see that

Dev will never go against BB.......so he thinks to sacrifice his love yaar....................
I just think in the wedding day Rohen will go away and BB tell Dev to marry Rad in every once present......because Rohen went na.......then Rad didn't like to be with Dev case she thinks Rohen is her KK...........but slowly Dev and Rad become friends and Rad slowly realize that Dev is her first husband also.........................I want this to happen .................
either way i want the truth to come that's it
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melissa05

i don't think dev will break off the proposal instead he would let rads get marry to rohan.............
that's the problem
i don't that to happen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index