India-Forums

Funny Ideas for Z to kill time (Page 4)

dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
I like the couple-switch idea a lot. I would love Karan and Falon to perform together! Then, the second half can be with the original couples. I skipped the Tod-Mod thing since I heard so many bad things about it before watching it. LOL I don't even know what it is! Anyways, it would be nice and new to see the couples-switch. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariRapier

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

not to forget the pelvic thrusts and "angry-old-man stares" he does once in a while ROFL

OMG don't remind me about that...LOL
he makes some weird faces which does not suit him at all.. He may think its cool but somebody plz tell its not... it is mostly annoying... But when Jay makes such faces he looks soooooooooooo cute...Day Dreaming i think dada is trying to give competiton to Jay... par wo nahin jaanthe ki
Jay ko is maamle mein harana mushkil hi nahi na mumkin heinEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

not to forget the pelvic thrusts and "angry-old-man stares" he does once in a while ROFL

OMG don't remind me about that...LOL
he makes some weird faces which does not suit him at all.. He may think its cool but somebody plz tell its not... it is mostly annoying... But when Jay makes such faces he looks soooooooooooo cute...Day Dreaming i think dada is trying to give competiton to Jay... par wo nahin jaanthe ki
Jay ko is maamle mein harana mushkil hi nahi na mumkin heinEmbarrassed

LOL u do deserve jay's biggest fan LOL he was quite funny this season though...i wanted manish paul as he was full-on entertainment Wink but i guess he's better with kids...will be fun to watch him and jay host....its gonna be a perfect DID season if TL and Shiamak are present too...i hope it runs for life...one month is too short Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NatkhatpariRapier

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

LOL u do deserve jay's biggest fan LOL he was quite funny this season though...i wanted manish paul as he was full-on entertainment Wink but i guess he's better with kids...will be fun to watch him and jay host....its gonna be a perfect DID season if TL and Shiamak are present too...i hope it runs for life...one month is too short Embarrassed

hey wht to do he is sooooooooooo cute n lovableHeartStar. I only started watching from DID Season2 n jus for Jay i watched almost all episodes of DID 1 Wink

I wish they bring in Manish and Jay to host DKSDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

I wish they bring in Manish and Jay to host DKSDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

i think thats their plan Wink hopefully everything will work out

Natkhatpari

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

I think Zee should redistribute Dada's income among us viewers. He is getting paid for doing what exactly? 'Calling' family members of contestants/judges? Or making fun of Marzi? Waise bhi I think we need a payment to tolerate this nonsenseLOL

atleast calling family members was fine... may be they wanted to bring emotional quotient to the show... but the way they wanted to bring fun element introducing TM was ridiculous... Jay kaafi nahi tha kya ROFL
Yeah Jay is quite the comedian himself. His punchline expressions are classicLOL

Natkhatpari

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Mayb they could double the acts as it's reaching the finals...

Edited by joyce_k - 20 March 2011 at 3:50am
zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Mithun can do lifts with Geeta so she can give lessons on how it is done.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index