India-Forums

Funny Ideas for Z to kill time (Page 3)

Natkhatpari Senior Member
Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Here is an idea....make each pair give 2 performances!Wink they should be able to do it anyway cuz it is top 6 after all! and it will help them show their talent even better. if one performance is terrible, they have another one to make up for it. and above all, this will kill time and they will spare us the nonsense they presented to us today!Angry and if they can't do that, then end the show early! it is MUCH better than torturing us with the stupid stuff like TOD-MOD and crap!

ya this is a good idea... i rem in JDJ also they had performed 2 dances when the show was about to end...

I hope somebody from Z creative units reads this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I think Zee should redistribute Dada's income among us viewers. He is getting paid for doing what exactly? 'Calling' family members of contestants/judges? Or making fun of Marzi? Waise bhi I think we need a payment to tolerate this nonsenseLOL

atleast calling family members was fine... may be they wanted to bring emotional quotient to the show... but the way they wanted to bring fun element introducing TM was ridiculous... Jay kaafi nahi tha kya ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierdebayonThatOneGuy

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

@Debo...how is that exactly going to kill time on the show....however i think its a brilliant idea LOL

I think they should call Dharmesh sir every week for guest performance Big smile

D sir ko bulana zabardast idea heyBig smile.. .waise backstage par tho honge hi GG ki choreo karne... may be he can sneak into main stage n do some entertaining dance as well LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierThatOneGuy

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

How about one of the mentors performing each week?Tongue It will be a treat watching as well as a good way of killing extra timeWink

I would love if Rajeev danced every day
Day DreamingHugHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancejoyce_kRapierThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

@Debo...how is that exactly going to kill time on the show....however i think its a brilliant idea LOL

I think they should call Dharmesh sir every week for guest performance Big smile

D sir ko bulana zabardast idea heyBig smile.. .waise backstage par tho honge hi GG ki choreo karne... may be he can sneak into main stage n do some entertaining dance as well LOL

or he can sit on GM's seat wearing mithun's mask LOL all he has to do is repeat the masters comments in twisted words anyway LOL

Rapier

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

What IS THIS Tod-Mod???? :S :S :S everyone is so mad at it LOL

after u watch u will also be mad about it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierThatOneGuy

Natkhatpari
Natkhatpari

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

or he can sit on GM's seat wearing mithun's mask LOL all he has to do is repeat the masters comments in twisted words anyway LOL

arey now a days he even doesn't do that... he will simply tell "masters ne keh diya aur mein kya kahu"... n finally says "that's it that's it" or KB3 or GS and then thank u (3) very much
ROFL

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

arey now a days he even doesn't do that... he will simply tell "masters ne keh diya aur mein kya kahu"... n finally says "that's it that's it" or KB3 or GS and then thank u (3) very much
ROFL

not to forget the pelvic thrusts and "angry-old-man stares" he does once in a while ROFL

Natkhatpari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index