•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Judge gives the decision that thakkraal has a strong reason to kill rachna ...so the it is to be believed that behind rachna's death keshav thakkraal was involved.   There he is sentenced to life in prinsonment.   And for appeal thakkraal is given 3 days.   Anu and gang and mahendar happy and thakkraal looks at ANu and signals 3 days.....and judge says i feel very hurt to give uncomplete decision...as many say keshav thakkraal has committed lot of crimes..but court has a limit...for evidence and witnesses.   all clap..and thakkraal looks on.   All says rachna mehta AMAR RAHEIN.   everyone congrats ANU and mahendar tht finally they got a big man like thakkraal to jail.  Mahendar says all our efforts got bad off.  Mahendar tells Anu its over.   And Anu says he should have gotten death sentence...and amar says he got a life sentence...and anu says whats the guarentee that he wont come out.  He has 3 days to appeal and then supereme court and then high court...and Aditi is thinking of rachna's words...what is an uncomplete justice...there is no point of getting an incomplete justice.   Rachna saying...can someone kill half a person..then why an incomplete justice.   Thakkraal coming out of court and jhanvi and Sid stands up..and reporters tells thakkraal are u going to appeal in High court..and thakkraal says there is no single witness against me and nor an evidence even then the court has given me a sentence...so i dont care for this decision...and Sid is telling jhanvi ...see i told u that even today nothing will happen.   He says i won the bet.   Thakkraal talking to media...and sid is approaching thakkraal with not a good look.  And reporters are asking Anu how she feels...and thakkraal says why would i have sleepless night,   the decision is making me laugh.   and there is no lock made that can keep me in locker.   Sid pulls out a gun...and jhanvi sees him...and so does radha and anu and everyone and all are shocked.    Thakkraal looks on smilingly.   Thakkraal says look..one more nut...come on shoot...shoot..  and lers see how well ur nishana is.  Oh what happened...u r shaking...grow up and then come to kill me.  And then aditi takes the gun from Sid's hand and targets thakkraal and she says look at the target keshav.   U only have a moment to see.  and u know i never miss my target.  and thakkraal says i m glad i made u like me.   To kill thakkraal...and aditi shoots in his throat...and blood coming out..and everyone is shocked and THAKKRAAL IS RAGING with anger.   and he tries to speak but he cant and he falls down DEAD.   and then everyone looks at aditi.   and she says we waited for justice for a long time and what we got was too less.  and now i have given u the death for killing our rachna.   SP Diwakar says what did aditi do??  DO i have to arrest her??  Did she do wrong.   she did what everyone wanted.   mahendar says rachna died walking on hinsa...and for a person like thakkraal we have to walk the path that aditi did.   SP Diwakar says so i have to arrest the person who killed thakkraal.   Anu says rachna always says he saw her mom in aditi...and today u have taken the revenge of ur child.   and then aditi goes up to diwakar and hands the gun to him...and diwakar takes it.   and she hands herself over to diwakar..and jhanvi says i didnt see anything.   and Aditi turns around all shocked.   and then everyone says no one saw anything...a reporter says it looks like some gun man killed thakkraal and no one knows who he is...  

Rachna appears near thakkraal's body and says Anu told me that these steps will give me justice.   and they have.   thakkraal got the punishment for my murder.   and she is smiling.   and she says we won...We won ANU.  

They are doing antim visarjan and rachna is narrating that no one came as a witness to thakkraal's murder...and aditi also got out...Sid is in jail as he owned up to killing principal.   Sid is in for 7 years.   Anu comes forward and takes rachna's ashes and says today is ur bday and i had decided to celebrate ur bday and we will never forget u.   and ragni takes her ashes and says i never differentiated between anu and u.   And Vrun says u were our strenght and we will keep on fighting.   And aditi says u taught me how to win.   And bubbly aunty says i made a mistake for not supporting u at one point..so pls forgive me.  And talwaar says be happy whereveer u r.   And jeet says u were like a sister to me...and dont worru about rahul as i will be with him.    and rahul says i wont say BYE to u...as i know u will be with me always...so i m not sad...and i m smiling for u.  and u won..i knew u will win...as u are my sister.  and he does the heart thing.     and then they put the kalash in the water....and they show rachna leaving.  

They show rachna and her mom meet each other...and they hug.    rachna says i could do all this cause of u.   and then they give their views and opinions about world today.

Anu is jogging...and she still feels rachna is with her...
Edited by kasrana - 13 years ago
THANKS FOR A FINALE UPDATE
thanks...the last part where Rachna's bro is talking, made me cry! 😭
very touching