Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Mission gone...interesting. UPdated pg 8 (Page 8)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

Originally posted by aksh4IF

see mina.. even piamist agrees to what i say Wink so keep it coming!!

and

The sight made Rajveer want to commit suicide. 
OMG!! that made my day!! the sight of rajvir wanting to commit suicide.. is making me smile my widest in years!!Evil Smile

You guys have no idea how much "filtering" i have to do to make this tame enough to post here....Wink

i think my inbox can take the rest Evil Smile

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piamist

Originally posted by Mina_T

Originally posted by aksh4IF

see mina.. even piamist agrees to what i say Wink so keep it coming!!

and

OMG!! that made my day!! the sight of rajvir wanting to commit suicide.. is making me smile my widest in years!!Evil Smile

You guys have no idea how much "filtering" i have to do to make this tame enough to post here....Wink

In my last post i am in lala land of besharmi scenes and talk totally forgot to tell you that i fell from chair reading Rajveer's thought of committing suicide. I totally love it when u tease Rajveer in your FF's, i dont no why but i luv to see him in every scene and shud have different types of tortureTongue..WinkLOL

Coming to the filtration, i even bookmarked you friction page so may be u can extend ur raw juices flow thereWinkLOL, i wud love to read them too..

LOL i second that!! Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
whn r u  updtin next???

Khat2027

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

whn r u  updtin next???

sunday Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorKhat2027mIsHeZ.x

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
sunday abt to get ovr!!
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Here is the update.Smile

"-Chacho!" Aroho opened the sliding shower door all the way slipping a little, but Arjun quickly up righted her with a hand around her waist, giving Aorhi the opportunity to happily wave at her uncle.

"Sambhal ke wifey."

Chapter 3

"Hello Raj-veer."

Rajveer wanted to rip Arjun apart, the smug voice of his was grating on his mind. His niece was in his arms, her spaghetti strap dress wet and plastered to her body, while Arjun was only covered by his boxers, it was beyond shameful and indecent.

And there was Arjun smug, grinning, his arm around Arohi like it actually belonged there!

Lastly his niece, his innocent bholi bhali niece, even in such a shameful exposed, situation smiled and waved at him like she had met him in a park...fully clothed, dry.

What happened to Aorhi? She used to wear such...decent dresses at home...now. He gritted his teeth, it was all the Singhania's doing.

"You mind closing the door there Rajveer? Your letting all the heat out."

"Get dressed and meet me outside." He barked then slammed the door shut.

Aorhi gave Arjun a pointed look, "Must you always antagonize him?"

"What?" He looked so clueless, but Aorhi knew he was faking it. " I was just being honest, it was getting cold."

"Can you try to be nicer to him?"

"Ha, your kidding me right?"

"Fine, if that's too much to ask, can you at least be civil?" When he didn't budge Arohi turned on her puppy dog look and batted her wet eye lashes, "Please Arjun?"

"Mhmm. I'll think about it. Now about that date-"

"Lets discuss this later, when we are alone."

His voice was all deep and sexy. "We are alone now Aorhi."

She pushed away from him. "No were not, I'll explain everything, tonight." Arjun gave her a intense look, and didn't let her go when she tugged at his arm. Instead he made her nervous by starring at her so intensely like her was trying to read her mind, which she really thought he was.

Arohi struggled harder, and Arjun suddenly let her go, only to have Aorhi slip again and Arjun catch her, again. He pulled her up against her chest and leaned in close his lips brushing against her ear purposefully.

"Tonight."

Then he suddenly let her go , put his gun on the shelf, got out of the shower,and closed the screen door. Arohi backed against the tilled wall a hand to her chest trying to calm her heart.

She could see through the blurry glass, Arjun dry him self with one of the towels from the rack, then she watched in fascination, (she really should have looked away, but hey, the glass was blurry she couldn't see clearly and he WAS her husband...she was entitled to some good natured ogling-um admiring) as Arjun tied the towel around his waist and pull his shorts off. Arohi covered her eyes with her hands...then removed one finger to peek.

Arjun pulled on one of the hotel's complimentary robes and tied the knot at his waist then double knotted.

He knew Arohi was watching him...with her hands covering her eyes, but she would peek, she was too curious for her own good.

That's why he took the towel off and threw it at the shower door.

"Change into my shirt Aorhi, its dry. There is also a blow dryer in the drawers." With that he excited the washroom locking the door behind him.

Aorhi opened the glass door and stuck her head out, the door was indeed locked.

Arjun could be so thoughtful at times it made her smile. Arohi picked up the second towel and started drying her self with one hand, while she searched for the blow dyer.

After locating it she plugged it in, then changed out of her wet clothing. There was no way she was going to be wearing only her birthday suite under her bath robe like Arjun.

With the towel snugly wrapped around her Arohi started drying her undies with the blow dryer.

"Wow Aorhi you can be so resourceful sometimes." She muttered to herself.

After ten minutes of high heat her intimates were dry enough to wear.

There was knock at the door.

"What is it Arjun?"

"Hurry up."

"10 more minutes!"

"I think I'm forgetting how to be civil."

"Oh for havens sakes. Fine! I'll be there just give me a second!"

She looked at the door afraid he would open it, which was ridiculous because it was locked...however, she couldn't put anything past Arjun.

Arohi quickly pulled on her intimates, then Arjun's, dry tank top...that might as well have been her dress because it was the same length as her dress.

She tugged on the robe that was for the second guest, and it was of course smaller in size then Arjun's. Arohi slipped into her heels and opened the door, only to find Arjun back.

He was standing in front of the door, guarding it, how sweet!

"Arjun hutto. I want to see what's happening." Arjun moved out of the way turning to look at her.

"Took you long enough women."

Rajveer spotted his niece come out of the washroom in a robe and quickly walked over.

"Arohi are you alright?" He gave her a quick hug and looked her over.

"I'm fine chacho, did you catch he bad guys?"

"Every single one of them." Then he turned to Arjun. "They say they were hear to kill you, someone sent them. I would have let them go finish there job, if only Aorhi wasn't here."

Aorhi gasped.

"Chacho! How can you say that!" Arjun smirked and folded his arms over his chest. Aorhi saved his life, he had a date with her later, and now she wad defending him from her blood, this day couldn't get better.

"I know you don't like Arjun, but I don't want him dead! How could you say that! No one is going to kill him!" Her eyes were tearing up, she was suddenly becoming emotional, realizing how close to death Arjun was.

Arjun notching her distress put a hand on her shoulder. This wasn't good the last thing he wanted was for his wife to cry.

"ACP Rajveer you wanted our statement right? I would like to get it over and done with so we can go home. I think you will agree with me that Aorhi needs some rest."

Rajveer nodded his head this wasn't his day.

He motioned to an officer who had a pen and paper ready.

"Why don't you two take a seat and explain what happened here." The officer lead them towards the bed.

Rajveer noticed Arjun's hand around Aorhi;s waist didn't budge even as they sat down.

"Well here it is short and sweet. My wife and I came to the hotel to spend some time together. We were in the shower and realized someone had come into our room unannounced."

"That's when I sent a txt to my chacho."

"Wait." The officer held up a hand. "How did you send a msg to your uncle Ms. Allowh-Singhania, if you were in the shower? Or was it your husband that sent the txt?"

"Silly how could he do that he was in the shower already."

The officer blushed and Arjun smirked. The guy walked right into that one.

Arjun coughed covering his laughter, Rajveer looked like he wanted to strangle the officer.

"I think what my wife meant to say is that she is a modern women, and carries her phone everywhere."

Aorhi smiled widely and nodded her head. "Yes, that's what I meant."

"So let me get this straight. Ms. Singahnia, you were taking um..... a shower with your husband when you both realized you had, unwanted visitors and you msged your uncle for help?"

"You fool isn't that what they just said!? How many times do you have to rehash it?" The officer cowed under Rajveer's glare.

"But sir we have to get an accurate statement from the witnesses and make sure it matches the criminals and-"

"Get out of here!" Rajveer shoved the cop away.

He then sat down in front of Arjun and aorhi.

"What the hell really is going on here? Are you getting my niece involved in your dirty business Arjun? You putting her life in danger?"

"Chacho!"

"Stop Aorhi, I asked Arjun."

"No I'm not." There was a hard edge to Arjun's tone. "I am more then capable of taking care of my wife."

Aorhi noticed the fire grow between the two hot headed males. This was not good!

"Aorhi come home with me. Your lucky I didn't bring your dadu to see you like this with this scum."

"No!"

Rajveer couldn't believe his eyes she moved closer to Arjun.

"I mean, not now." Then she looked at Arjun, "I want to go home."

That was all Arjun needed to hear.

"Sure princess." He got up and offered her his hand which she took with out a doubt. Aorhi avoided Rajveer's eyes.

"I think we are done for today ACP." Rajveer didn't budge from his seat. "Aorhi, you will find the hotel provides canvas bags, there is one in the washroom cupboard, go collect our things from the washroom and we will leave."

She sounded so innocent and lost, "Wait Arjun, don't you want to put your pants on?"

Arjun out right laughed.

Rajveer got up and left, his brain could only handle so much.

End.

That is that for this fic. You all know how the confession went in the dramaWink.

Thank you for reading everyone and loved all your feedback! Hug

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

anila_apsaku1122destinyliesKudi_NextDoorMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-piamistsezochandarani1hemvbmohit_rockstararshravimeriyaarprincess14channi_starmalosesknraIrikaLovesKMHCrazyy_Fan..anshita..mIsHeZ.xaksh4IFcherry227-TeekhiMishti-tina_1234

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Haha that was awesome...specially rajveer's glare..
Plz do write more yar n give us a long ff soon plz plz.. Smile

Edited by angel_8 - 27 March 2011 at 12:44pm

.vrshn.

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
You're awsome, and not the wait starts for the next one, aha ;)

.vrshn.

Go to top