Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Mission gone...interesting. UPdated pg 8 (Page 4)

-anzaeram- Senior Member
-anzaeram-
-anzaeram-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
nice ff.......... plz pm me wen u update...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_T

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_8

wow mina...another ff....Big smileBig smile
its amazing...ClapClap so arjuhi in shower again..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i m thinking what will d reaction of rajveer after seeing arjuhi in shower...LOLLOL
update soon dear n plz pm me whn u update it...Smile

I like messing around with Rajveers head, beacuse he hates arjun sooo much  that i naturally love poking fun at him in all my ficsWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist..anshita..

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Minaaaaa!!!Hug...sweets..first things first..cud u plzz PM me if u post upates or new FFs.. i dun wanna miss it n i dun always check the forum.. plz??
ur writings...i just wanna say..if u can put in so much romance n intimacy n passion n heat .. in short..so much besharmi in words..i cant imagine wats in that head of urs!!WinkEvil SmileLOL
and this FF...mind blowing.. i hadn't really thought deeply about the hotel scene in the show.. but ur retake on it gives amazing scope for my imagination.. ROFL.
luved the detailing.. arjun's attire, arohi's thoughts on her husbands dressing sense....the homing device, teh apps...luved it all!! very apt!!Thumbs Up
but why does she always have rajvir to come n save..but rajvir showing up at room 1104..with arohi n arjun in the shower...me likes...me likes.. !!Evil Smile
wasnt it enuff that arohi forced arjun under the sheets..now they r in the shower again!! n arjun pointing out..that hez stripped n shez clothed!!..wont say more there..but i think the opposite version wud have been more realistic Evil Smile
cant wait for more!!

hahaha, this is just the tip of the ice berg for what goes on in my head, i could write so much more besharmi scenes and dialogue...Evil Smile.but i have to remember the rules of this place.Wink Kids are present here.
To be honest I had such high hopes for the hotel scene but alas I will have to fulfill my own wishes through my fic lolz.

Yeah Arohi shedding her clothing would have been more realistic, but this is an indian drama, so the girls clothes stays onShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistmeriyaaraksh4IF

hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
awesome ff yaar!!!!
arohi is too good!!!! this scene is way better than in the serial!!! and the shower scene...***faints*** fantabulous!!!
cant wait for arohi to strip now *wink wink***

btw do pm me when you update...
impatiently waiting yaar!!!!
thx
emma

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistMina_T

arohi_arjun Goldie
arohi_arjun
arohi_arjun

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thank MIna for Pm

Wow u started another fanfic and too brilliantly. shower scene again cant wait for the nxt part...

Mina_T

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
sorry double post xx

Edited by meriyaar - 20 March 2011 at 1:47pm

Mina_T

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Mina i'm in hysterics, this is what i love about your work, you add a variety of genre's and make it so much like the show but in your own amazing style. Im so glad you started another FF and thanks for the PM. WOW, they're in the shower liking it Day Dreaming Can't wait for the next part update soon. xx

Mina_T

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome Mina......too good...ClapStar
Absolutely loved it....
Plzzz do continue soon....

Mina_T