Written Update 18th March 2011! =D

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Ok guys, here I am with the Friday's Written Update.. Am sorry first of all for the lateness!! And second sorry for another short update from me..

Here goes the update: 😳

The epi started with Sarja being slapped by Maruti..  Maruti tells Sarja that he has no right to decide who's wrong and who's right.. Sarja replies saying 'Thank-you baba, you have shown me what my status is in this house.. If anyone is the bad one then it is ONLY me! I promise I will never interfere in this family's decision and also will never come to this house again..'  The scene ends here..

Sardha is shouting at Niru for blaming Sardha for stealing her money.. She tells Niru to leave the house as she thinks that Niru is being more over confident and needs to see reality.. Niru is tensed and Sardha is angry.. Albela comes and takes Sardha aside and asks her to let Niru stay for a little longer.. Sardha is surprised to see her Dewar ji getting interested in her sister ji alot.. 🀣 πŸ€£ She asks why to let Niru stay? Albela says its for one reason, and when that reason is established then only he will tell her what the reason is.. (I hope I havent confused you guys with this sentence) Sardha allows her to stay then.. πŸ˜³

Niru then thinks of Chandu telling her to phone him if she wants to do the job.. She then stands up to find the chit that Chandu gave her on which was the number written.. She starts looking for it in her cupboard and can not find it..

The scene shifts to the worried Chandu who is still in the hotel.. The manager is talking on the phone when he realises that Chandu has not gone home uptil now.. He comes and asks Chandu if he's fine.. Chandu says yes, its just exams tension.. The manager goes away.. Chandu then thinks about what Sarja told him.. That he will not hurt the girl anymore if thats what makes Chandu happy.. And then he remembers what Niru told him about her not minding wherever or whatever work she does as far as she is getting the money to fulfil her dad's needs.. Chandu then is in a dilemma and says to himself that on one hand he has his brother who will always be with him and will give up his life for him but on the other hand is that Niru who he doesn't even knows properly but still has an attraction to her..  He then is in a doubt as to whether Sarja and Albela's enemity will become life threating for Niru..

The scene then shifts to Niru again where she is finding the chit again.. She finally finds the chit in her wallet.. She takes the chit and runs to call Chandu.. Before she could get out of the house she sees Albela roaming around drunk.. She hides herself for 2 mins and then manages to run out of the house.. She reaches the phone call stall and tries to call Chandu.. πŸ˜ƒ

The scene then shifts to Chandu again all sad sad sitting on his own.. The manager is working on his laptop now and again notices him and asks again.. He asks if there is any problem in his family or anything of that sort that he is not going home? But Chandu replies that no nothing like that, its just that he is waiting for him (Manager) to finish work and then they go home together.. The manager says ok but it will take him some time.. Chandu says its fine and keeps looking at the telephone.. 😳

Scene shifts again to Niru trying to dial the number but the phone is busy.. On the other hand we are shown that the manager is talking to his wife on the phone.. Niru tries again but again the phone is busy.. The manager after sometime puts the phone off and asks Chandu to get ready to leave as his work has finished.. Chandu sadly thinking as to why hasn't Niru called him as yet? πŸ˜” He packs his stuff and they both get ready to leave..

Niru tries the phone again.. The manager and Chandu are nearly out of the hotel when they hear the bell go.. πŸ˜ƒ Chandu has the BATEES DAANT wali smile πŸ˜ƒ and runs to pick the phone up!! He says 'Yes Niru say!'.. Niru asks how come he knows that she is the one calling? Chandu embarrassingly says 'ermmm.. I just guessed it..' 😳 The manager on the side is trying to tease Chandu!! 🀣 LOL!! Niru then tells him that she is ready to come for the job.. Chandu tells her that this is very good news.. Niru then asks where to come? Chandu tells her to meet him at the same bus stop where they usually meet and from there he will bring her to the hotel.. Niru says Ok.. The epi ends!

Loads of Love,
Nattie! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnkyou soo much ji....
oye writer ban jao....🀣your updates are really very niceπŸ‘πŸΌ
XxDiamondxX thumbnail
thanxx alot 4 da update.................xx
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
😊
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@Abbz: OMG!! 😲 Thankiiieeeesss yaara!! Im flattered!! 🀣 I really am!! Love ur comment dude!! ❀️ But unluckily Im not interested in being a writer!! 🀣 πŸ€£ I mean FF/OS/SS wala writer!! I can summarise stuff but cant make up stuff!! 🀣 πŸ€£ Haha.. Anyways thankiiieeesss a tonne for ur wonderful comment!!

@Monu and Diamond: Thankkieeess Hun's!! πŸ€—