Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kajal loved your all scenes. I like Karan's character, it gives a twist to the story. Now can't wait to see when Nivi and Viren meet each other.
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maheswari1188

hi kajal loved your ff . but it would be nice if u update them in english..

hey thanks maheshwari, but i love to write in hindi...bec i am very influenced by hindi and love to write dialogues in hindi only........sp plz dont mind...
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Kajal loved your all scenes. I like Karan's character, it gives a twist to the story. Now can't wait to see when Nivi and Viren meet each other.

het thanks gamann for your comment... offcourse soon i will make their milan...but you have to wait  till then... i hope you will not mind..
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hey kajal...i'm sana.....and welcome dear....🤗...thank u so much for writing an FF for us...i love to read nivren stories.....and just finished reading all the 4 chapters...and it was very nice...and i like the new nivi in ur story...and loved karan's character...hope u'll make nivren meeting soon....!!!!!!

hey thanks sanna...its my pleasure...actually i am also a fan of nivi and viren that's why i have started this ff for all the fans... offcourse i will make their milan...but for that you have to wait dear...hope you dont mind....
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

we love ff so it will be nice to read them lovely
keep it up

hey thanks doll....such a sweetheart....
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha1989

Thanks Kajal I love reading ff's specially Nivrens ff's please continue...

Ur welcome frnd...i will continue...
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Hi I am Vidya. Thanks a ton fr starting the FF.🤗Lovely start Kajal. I'm glad Viren is not tongue tied in your story unlike the show.

Let me just warn you we are greedy bunch of girls here - jiska dil maange more😃 So may we ask if you don't mind when is the next update due.😉

hey thanks vids...yeah yeh dil maange more...........i will update soon...
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Hi I am Vidya. Thanks a ton fr starting the FF.🤗Lovely start Kajal. I'm glad Viren is not tongue tied in your story unlike the show.

Let me just warn you we are greedy bunch of girls here - jiska dil maange more😃 So may we ask if you don't mind when is the next update due.😉

thanks vids... yeah.....yeh dil maangey more.....i will update soon...dear
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Kajal. Welcome to the forum and thank u so much for thinking to write an FF for us.. The introductory chapter is quite exciting. Waiting to see what this witty Viren is upto now..

Really glad that ur FF Viren has not gone into a shell like the show Viren😉

hey thanks snesha.. i loved your comment yar...i will try my best that i will make the viren as you want.. 
imkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

Hi Kajal Im Sofna...n i 2nd wat Payal said..thmk u for strting this FF.....waiting for the nxt part...tc

thanks sofana. so much dear....