India-Forums

SunShineCreations|C|Up.5/MayUr&Rati.KHNHPG35 (Page 10)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
wow these are amazing
great job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I love These creations

it was a pleasure seeing them

do make more

really loved it

thousandmiles

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsha.aslamFato..Rabia.pak.valliyahcutiepie12gopi06-sam-PurpleRainnatashuBhawna_arti--jiya---Symphony-love.mayurartiAbhayVakil_1992AmyArTiMayUr-Samira-.SilentPrincessVasuKaShliciousSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92Wings-of-Firejes_jade.VanishingDream..-Ayesshhaa-..swati05Maria.saraaa.dynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-lipshaa-SAISakura16-perkiliciousAS..Zehnaseebnikita_88Sunshine Girl.ayesha.Silent.DreamerJenny..-Preeti-

.SilentPrincess IF-Rockerz
.SilentPrincess
.SilentPrincess

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
ress
*Edited*
Yay.. Firstt one....Party

Fianlly another update, i had actually forgotten it...LOL

But Sajjal beautiful update... Starting with the first siggy, it was really beautiful, very serene...One thing I just adore and actually look forward to was the text in the siggies...you used the perfect lines from the song, my fav. lines... Embarrassed Just perfect... I didn't know you watched Khuda aur Muhabbat...?

ArTi siggies.. Kya kaho... awesome, i liked the one with different coloring...Missing them soo much...

I like the way u edit the siggies, they are really unique... It's really a treat to see... Simply awesome... Mayur memories refreshed... Embarrassed

The bollywood stuff was really elegant especially the Rani one.. Amazing, everything seemed so perfect... Goregous stuff...

& at last Sajjal mujhe lagta hai tumhe sab say ziada khubsoorat cheez tum akhar main rakhti ho... The Srk-Kajol was gorgeouss... I don't what else to say than its perfect...Embarrassed

A very shiny update, i loved each and one... All of them were gorgeous... Aur Sajjal jhoot bolna band karo ur so Not a beginner... Tumhe aathe he promotion mil gaya... Tongue

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 22 March 2011 at 10:37am

thousandmiles

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
OMG I loved them, esp the ArTi ones!!!!!!!! I need a lot of time to choose a fav one coz I love them all...

res...will edit later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesperkilicious

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
=edited=
ohhhhhh gohshhhh m third =( ...i wanted to be first :'(....nywz third is nt bad tooLOL,OMGGGGGG sajju what and updateSilly....wait a min did i read wrong and u r really callin' u a BEGINNER Stern Smile...i dn't think u r a beginner just see at ur sigs anyone will fall in love with 'em Day Dreaming.....ok so tops callin' yourself beginner...i can see soon u'll be in top sig makersEmbarrassed..Day Dreaming...okay now back to ur update...WOWWWWWW ur stuff is flawless..its tottaly mezmerisingSilly.....first one is amazing...i haven't seen the show but sig look gorgeousBig smile....and ArTi onee ghoshhhh tottaly droliciousSilly....loved all of 'em ghoshhhh they way u blended and the text everythin' is lookin soo P E R F E C T !!  and MN diwali onee way too beautiful...specially ur colourin' ahhh its terrific !!!! ....and nupsi one ghoshhhh i've never seen such cute and adorable sig ever and i mean it Embarrassed....specially ur text they are outstandingStar.........fana seq sig is brilliantly made specially blending it looks soo guddSilly.......and that second one "pehle pehle pyaar ki pehli pehli takraar" awww its soo cuteeeDay Dreaming.......mohit sanaya ones were really gud........karnika awwww they look adorable togetherEmbarrassed....and OMGGG TVD i love love love love ittttttt <3333 ...specially last one its adorable....i think i need to change my sig dabba soon LOL.....and it will be floded with ur sigs onlyyDay Dreaming...anshka raani and madhur three beauty queens ah its gogeoussStar....and kajol SRK my fav...love 'em love to see srk kajol stuff do make more of themBig smile....whole update was mindblowin' .....loved all of 'em and almost saved alsoLOL.....do update soon...and thnx alot 4 pm luv yaa Hug

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 22 March 2011 at 10:13am

thousandmiles

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

wow!! .........sajjal di........... ur just awesome!!......... n yea m still not convinced ur a beginner! .......u rock seriously!!........the mn one,arti,srk-kajol,rani ones, d VD ones...omg! saved=D........i just loved them all to d core!!Day Dreaming............keep makin!! ........ur just fab!!....... thnx fr sharing!!Embarrassed

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 22 March 2011 at 10:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles-SAISakura16-

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Res. Am in Uni at the moment. Will try to edit soon (:

Go to top