Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 40

Page 1
Page   of 40
Page 2 Page 40

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsha.aslam.Rabia.valliyahcutiepie12VasanthaArTi-sam-PurpleRainrads14Mystiquedbr_kmichidaniella05crazymayurianBhawna_arti-SnowFlake---jiya--.SilentPrincess-Samira-_xCIOT_love.mayurartisariska_mnartiFavouriteofalljes_jadeAuroni.92-roshnee-AmyArTiMayUr-Preeti--afsha-Faria.mayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--Rinky-aishhh..VanishingDream..-Ayesshhaa-..swati05Fantasia.epiphany..Perk.--Annu4MayUr--.ayesha.Silent.DreamerPayal-15..-Jia-..nikita_88AS..Sunshine Girl.PINK.Nikki_TitliSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SunShineCreations|C|Up.5/MayUr&Rati.KHNHPG35" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

rupal.sri24-Aish-ramsha.aslamammuakhi.Rabia.valliyahcutiepie12VasanthaArTimayurg2010ginny09crazymayurianBhawna_artiDhanakZPurpleRaingopi06-sam-luv_nishaldaniella05natashudbr_kmichiMystiquesreevijayan.SilentPrincess-Samira-AbhayVakil_1992Favouriteofalllove.mayurartisariska_mnartiAmyArTiMayUrjes_jadeSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92-Khushi--Symphony--SnowFlake---jiya---roshnee--Preeti-princess_djannie07Debolina.itsAishmariasrkSobtiObsession.Perk.--Annu4MayUr--Fantasia.epiphany.swati05aishhh.-CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-..shootingstar.xx-Rinky--afsha-Faria.mayurartiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Payal-15Silent.Dreamer.ayesha..PINK..Avani...-Jia-..Badtameez_DilAS..Sunshine Girlnikita_88Nikki_TitliSaRuv.

thousandmiles

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

tellycrazyramsha.aslamammuakhivalliyahcutiepie12VasanthaArTiginny09.Rabia.Bhawna_artiPurpleRaingopi06-sam-Mystiquedbr_kmichinatashuAbhayVakil_1992-Samira-.SilentPrincessFavouriteofallsariska_mnartilove.mayurartiAmyArTiMayUrjes_jadeSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92-roshnee--SnowFlake--Symphony---jiya---Preeti-princess_dj.Sanayaa.mayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.itsAish.VanishingDream..-Ayesshhaa-..Fantasia.epiphany..Perk.--Annu4MayUr--swati05aishhh.shootingstar.xxRavishingSaRun-.ayesha.Silent.Dreamer-Arti4ever--MemoriesLast-Sunshine Girlnikita_88

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
OMGG it's so so so good to see youu here! Hug I'll be back to unres this when I can<33
btw I like the purple EmbarrassedLOL
okayyy so I'm finally editing..don't worry this is probably the fastest I've ever edited so you should be proud of me(: hahah :D I must admit I haven't ever gotten around to seeing your writing, but you know I really want to, and I will soon(: Because I can definitely tell from the text on your sigs what an AMAZING writer you would be Embarrassed anyway so since this is your sig shop I should be ranting about the right thing here Stern SmileLOL but first I have to thank you for mentioning me in your inspirations list, I'm right in the middle(; I like that haha...seriously I can't tell you how much that means Amby<33 Hug plus I LOVE your banner, the colouring stands out like anything and so do MN as well(;  
I MUST tell you how beautiful your creations are for beginners, seriously no one would think you just started not long back LOL All the icons are adorablee<33 especially the Nupur one is my favourite though; the colouring and her cute se expressions make it all the more shweett(:

If I'm not wrong then I've seen most of this at the CG before, right? But to be honest it doesn't matter at all cause everytime I look at your creations they always have a fresh feel(;
Sajda MN sig - the colouring is GORGEOUS(: In fact it's the best I've seen on those scenes and I mean it. The Rati sigs they're all so beautiful, that lady is seriously a stunner and your sigs just make her look all the more so; my favourites have to be the ones of her in the blue dress; and the one from the Women's day bash, she really knows how to carry herself(;

The MN/Arti ones goshh I miss them a hell lot :( But seeing your sigs made my Sunday morning LOL hahaha :D LOVE the texts you've used on all of them and the Mr and Mrs Sharma one is just so adorable I wanna pull their cheeks, and yours too EmbarrassedLOL 
I'm loving the brightt colouring on the KJ one, my dabba is totally Khuda-Jaaneofied for the past few days and the Sanaya one is so cute(;

My favourite has to be the last one though, I think mainly for the colouring and the text and I remember telling you this in the CG yesterday I think so I'll leave it at that lol LOL 

ehh what's this? I get to the end and I haven't even written ONE single congratulations for you? *shock* well that's me LOL so I'll tell you that now; a HUGE congratulations on this shop Amby, I'm sure you don't need my wishes but just know that there is someone like me who is willing to help you in any way possible wherever you need it EmbarrassedHug
and ps. I'm going to be writing long for you, just like you do for me LOL
love youu..xx

Edited by -Aish129- - 19 March 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainthousandmiles-SnowFlake--Preeti-Faria...-Jia-..

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on ur new shop<3
Ur creations are beautiful..LOVE the textures and colouring..just beautiful
This one is my fave:

Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see more
Sneha:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmiles-SnowFlake-

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
WOW! You CANNOT be a begginer .. You MUST be lying LOL These sigs are beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Please PM me when youu update .. I seriously love your creations already Tongue

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 19 March 2011 at 6:06pm

thousandmiles-SnowFlake-

Auroni.92

IF-Rockerz

Auroni.92

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS sajjal for ur gallery...Im so glad that u opened one...Dancing
Though u r new in sig making but u r learning very fast...Keep this good work...Thumbs Up
And ya all the sigs r lovely and the last holi sig is just amazing...Day DreamingDay Dreaming..I loved the pics and the coloring is superb...

thousandmiles-SnowFlake-

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
congrats yaara
wooow beautiful work

senorita

thousandmiles-SnowFlake-

Post Reply New Post