Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid Was So Sincere Abt Panchi To Piya

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i know the jerk was saying all that to piya to gain her trust that he is in love with panchi....but when he was saying all those wonderful things abt panchi....there was sincerity in his eyes that whatever he meant abt panchi was true...

i loved the way...how sid was so caring towards panchi😳....confessing to piya that he hides this matter because he knows that panchi has been through a bad phase of life😭...bad relationship with danish aka raddish😡....and he wants to give her more time....and doesn't want her past to overpower her future and she needs time.....and if panchi is really in his heart line of his hands....than he needs to be careful...since he have a image of flirt and cassanova...and panchi is different from all girls😳😉

i love the way he tells piya abt panchi...it shows that he knows panchi very well more than anyone else....

i know whatever he meant to piya was to trap her....and he is playing with panchi's emotions and feelings...but i don't know why...i felt that in sid eyes....there was a sincerity in his words for what he have been telling piya abt panchi....

and he couldn't even tell the truth to piya....that he did not mean panchi.....and when piya ask him whether he doesn't like panchi...he have no words to say.......he was giving long pause to tell the truth.....he could tell the truth....maybe not piya...he might could have say someone else and she have misunderstood it as panchi.....but he couldn't open his mouth

why i feel that deep down he has some feelings for panchi but its hidden because of his revenge to trap piya and to hurt abhay.....

maybe 99% is wrong but then 1% might be correct....

thank god piya tells the truth to abhay that panchi is in love with sid and vice versa...now abhay can protect panchi from sid too......

lets see how sid uses panchi to trap piya...but all i could sense that he will fall in love with her....

and i really don't understand his plan....how can he spent time with piya when she will be 24/7 talking abt panchi....and arrange some good moments with panchi....i am confused.....

lets see what sid does...

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
i hope abhay tells the truth to piya....and he protects panchi too....

by the way....i love SidChi romantic BG music that came when panchi was telling piya that whenever she sees sid...she just get lost into him...and whenever she thinks abt him....she only thinks abt him....the BG music was so romantic....
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
all i want is abhay to tell the truth....agree with u even i feel sid has feeling for panchi b/c he is so caring & sweet towards Panchi....u can see it in his eyes...but i hope abhay tells the truth..wht i m scared of is wht if piya falls for sid while helping panchi..?/

Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
would love if sidchi happens...!😊

i know yaar thats what cvs hv potrayed tilll now

it is true when sid said panchi is different

and i cracked up again when he said RADISH

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

now i want danish bk

that way sid gets all possessive of panchi and i just luv that

cant wait for SIDCHI story to kickstart

also kabir misha

that way the show will hv 3 rocking couple

ABHIYA

MISHKA

SIDCHI

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dint feel any sincerity ,he was acting too sweet to piya ,piya so stupid cant understand that 😆 boli bali types sometimes i atleast feel panchi is inteligent ,now that she is blinded by love i forgive her.😆i am looking forward to it ,but i get irritated when piya all the panchi panchi ......................ka jap karti rehti hai .😆i mean u could talk to him anything else friendly ,he dialoges make me bore.🥱
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I'm waiting for sidchi love story❤️ hope he will fall for panchi n not piya plzz..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i think sid does love panchi but doesnt realize it yet

Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pooji-

all i want is abhay to tell the truth....agree with u even i feel sid has feeling for panchi b/c he is so caring & sweet towards Panchi....u can see it in his eyes...but i hope abhay tells the truth..wht i m scared of is wht if piya falls for sid while helping panchi..?/

yup even i want abhay to tell the truth to piya abt sid....

well i also think the same as you do that sid does have a soft feeling for panchi...but then he couldn't realise it because of his hatred...revenge and killing instinct on womens....

even i hope abhay tells the truth....but don't worry piya will never fall for sid...piya knows her heart still beats for abhay and only abhay.....i am worried what if sid falls for piya in the process instead of panchi....i don't want that to happen at all....i agree sid looks great with piya but as a friend and brother-in-law...not more than that at all...

i only want SidChi and AbhiYa....
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rajani-Jadhav

would love if sidchi happens...!😊

it will be a dream come true if SidChi happens...😳