India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid Was So Sincere Abt Panchi To Piya

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
i know the jerk was saying all that to piya to gain her trust that he is in love with panchi....but when he was saying all those wonderful things abt panchi....there was sincerity in his eyes that whatever he meant abt panchi was true...

i loved the way...how sid was so caring towards panchiEmbarrassed....confessing to piya that he hides this matter because he knows that panchi has been through a bad phase of lifeCry...bad relationship with danish aka raddishAngry....and he wants to give her more time....and doesn't want her past to overpower her future and she needs time.....and if panchi is really in his heart line of his hands....than he needs to be careful...since he have a image of flirt and cassanova...and panchi is different from all girlsEmbarrassedWink

i love the way he tells piya abt panchi...it shows that he knows panchi very well more than anyone else....

i know whatever he meant to piya was to trap her....and he is playing with panchi's emotions and feelings...but i don't know why...i felt that in sid eyes....there was a sincerity in his words for what he have been telling piya abt panchi....

and he couldn't even tell the truth to piya....that he did not mean panchi.....and when piya ask him whether he doesn't like panchi...he have no words to say.......he was giving long pause to tell the truth.....he could tell the truth....maybe not piya...he might could have say someone else and she have misunderstood it as panchi.....but he couldn't open his mouth

why i feel that deep down he has some feelings for panchi but its hidden because of his revenge to trap piya and to hurt abhay.....

maybe 99% is wrong but then 1% might be correct....

thank god piya tells the truth to abhay that panchi is in love with sid and vice versa...now abhay can protect panchi from sid too......

lets see how sid uses panchi to trap piya...but all i could sense that he will fall in love with her....

and i really don't understand his plan....how can he spent time with piya when she will be 24/7 talking abt panchi....and arrange some good moments with panchi....i am confused.....

lets see what sid does...

Edited by Mages - 19 March 2011 at 4:28pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajani-Jadhavpriyankabassimohit_rockstarmeawkasucrazyBilliCat.RitzieAkankshaa.anshra..Armaania..TheBlackJaguarsafeplacetolandP.Kamaljit.SeanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ_Meena__RiaNa_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i hope abhay tells the truth to piya....and he protects panchi too....

by the way....i love SidChi romantic BG music that came when panchi was telling piya that whenever she sees sid...she just get lost into him...and whenever she thinks abt him....she only thinks abt him....the BG music was so romantic....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean_RiaNa_

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
all i want is abhay to tell the truth....agree with u even i feel sid has feeling for panchi b/c he is so caring & sweet towards Panchi....u can see it in his eyes...but i hope abhay tells the truth..wht i m scared of is wht if piya falls for sid while helping panchi..?/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi_RiaNa_

Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
would love if sidchi happens...!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i dint feel any sincerity ,he was acting too sweet to piya ,piya so stupid cant understand that LOL boli bali types sometimes i atleast feel panchi is inteligent ,now that she is blinded by love i forgive her.LOLi am looking forward to it ,but i get irritated when piya all the panchi panchi ......................ka jap karti rehti hai .LOLi mean u could talk to him anything else friendly ,he dialoges make me bore.Sleepy
_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

I'm waiting for sidchi love storyHeart hope he will fall for panchi n not piya plzz..

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

i think sid does love panchi but doesnt realize it yet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index