why is Koki dumb when she needs to be smart????

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Koki once again lost a good chance to catch Rashi in a lie!.........when Rashi told her it was a wrong number in Friday's episode, Koki took the phone in her hand like she was going to redial it....I was like yes yes yes.....and nothing happened she put the phone in its charger!!! How lame! All she had to do was redial the number to see if someone really had called or was she bluffing!!!.............Darn it! o well......looking forward to monday for some reason 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kereisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
koki now who she was talking to.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yea, she will only talk to urmi that's it
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raschi was not doing something wrong. She was just talking to her mother and she often does and Kokila knows about that. 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well i think just ignoring and she secretly detecting her and urmi and one day she will catch both of them with solid proves
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I already think she knows but i think she cud've caught rashi wit the nailpolish cuz I think rashi had the same colour on... lol
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0711rokxoxo

I already think she knows but i think she cud've caught rashi wit the nailpolish cuz I think rashi had the same colour on... lol

and the color was different from what Gopi was wearing.........she had a light pink on while the one in the dough was a hot pink
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taral83

and the color was different from what Gopi was wearing.........she had a light pink on while the one in the dough was a hot pink

😆 yea... it was funny looking at all those loopholes
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
C'mon taralben, lite colour became hot colour coz of frying in oil... Actually kokila dont knw anythng abt redial button, remember her knwledge in gadgets are limited! And above all she was tired of scolding Rashi frm morning and decided to cease for the day!🤣
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she let it be cuz she prolly thought even if she talked for 2 mins no harm done...now thats cuz she doesn;t know how evil the duo are
I guess telling Rashi to make the thing agains points to the fact that she detected that Rashi has done something wrong!
Cuz the look on her face after she said that for once u didn;t lie..its like she figured out that Rashi is behind it