Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: undisclosed

the funniest is the 10 Second Analysis of the precaps...the precaps don't show more than a few second and those are analyzed sometimes more than the episodes...๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yes! forgot to mention that๐Ÿ‘...for instance today's precap shows geet as a traitor..according to some, because she praised dev in front of maan....
Now why did she praise him?.....erm...don't know๐Ÿ˜•
What did dev do....erm....don't know๐Ÿ˜•
Why did maan walk away.....erm ...not sure๐Ÿ˜•

But we know geet is a traitor.....ludicrous!!!!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Oh yes! forgot to mention that๐Ÿ‘...for instance today's precap shows geet as a traitor..according to some, because she praised dev in front of maan....
Now why did she praise him?.....erm...don't know๐Ÿ˜•
What did dev do....erm....don't know๐Ÿ˜•
Why did maan walk away.....erm ...not sure๐Ÿ˜•

But we know geet is a traitor.....ludicrous!!!!

yeah...a precap shows no context at all...there is no way of knowing who, what, where, when, why, or how...for all we know it could be maan's imagination...it is all our guess...i am partial to seeing what happens...
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yeah...a precap shows no context at all...there is no way of knowing who, what, where, when, why, or how...for all we know it could be maan's imagination...it is all our guess...i am partial to seeing what happens...

Exactly! that precap could be for friday's epi for all we know but assumptions are made...
conclusions drawn...and volcanoes erupts๐Ÿ˜†
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waaah! Shazzy! Kudos!
This is one ofthe most Perfect analysis! Excellent post!
Story ko aage badhaane ke liye kuch toh chahiye...and what better than jealous and angry Maan! We all love the dynamic angry Maan, so hope we get to see some good scenes!
And as we were discussing with Munni......the CVs are sensible enough not keep the MU track running for long........so we can be sure to get the romance back shortly ...that too with a bang! And I'm sure all of us will be drooling then!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely post shazzy.... in these 20 mts also v hve AA...so count 10 to 12 mts....๐Ÿคฃ
i dunno abt others bt im enjoying tis track...im sucker 4 such sort of romances where is there is tension, drama,rifts ...i wont mind if there is MUs also just 4 a week ...it is moving the stry in a right way....i luv seeing MAAN all jealous n possesive wen it comes 2 his geet n after  their shaadi i was missing the old one...i was bored of tis sugar coated  romance n hopefully CVs r churning the stry the way i hve imagined...luv n waiting  2 see intense n passionate scenes between them ..
prema_ks thumbnail
Lovely post Shaz ๐Ÿ‘ How easily we make assumptions and act according to that ๐Ÿ˜•. What we will do if all our assumptions are wrong? so be patient (This applies to our daily life). 

coming to GEET. we need a good story. CV's are making some moves to get a good story. Please don't spoil your moods and enjoy the weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
rapchik post dear ,see what cv has done made us all patient of hypertension.๐Ÿ˜†
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
We need more sensible people like u in forums GBU u have tried ur level best in making people understand that they cannot rip every 20 mins episode atleast wait for the week to end to analyse how why what reason... but i am afraid there more supporters than bashers in the forums...
serendipity2 thumbnail
Thank you everyone...There has been an improvement in the episodes. 
I think a lot of fans want the old aggressive maan back and some of that aggressiveness directed towards geet..like the early days of GHSP.....leading to some intense passionate scenes..except this time...no holding back and the scenes lead to their natural conclusion๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†