India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Magic Does AbhiYa Posessed?

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
now i really want to know guys what magic does AbhiYa posessed .....it was a very very very long time since we have seen a passionate and romantic AbhiYa scenes...and tdy when we really got it.....it just floored me......the chemistry was amazing...beautiful...passionate....i have no words to define

the way abhay pulls piya towards him.....and the eye-locks of AbhiYa uff it was passionate and abhay through his eyes convey such a romantic words to piya "why don't you understand piya...i love you very much"Heart.....my heart just melted.....abhay is so romantic even though he is always cold arrogant with piya.....

but then our arrogant vampire has destroyed it by again talking rude to piya....

piya was right...everytime when ask him questions...there is no answer...no hints...just silence....

piya too cute saying "i don't want to see your face".....now the question is will she able to live without seeing his faceLOL...i don't think so....we all know how piya is when she is with abhay....total magnet....just stick with abhay like a magnetLOLEmbarrassed

uff when abhay turns back and sees piya and says fine...uff what an attitute our abhay possessedClapEmbarrassed....i was abt to faintDay Dreaming...those killer looks he gives piya before leavingHeart

both vampire bros has a special charm that attract us no matter how nice they do or how bad they do

abhay's cold and arrogant attitute charms us and piya

siddharth's witty....naughty...funny attitute charms us and panchi.....

it was a beautiful AbhiYa scenes...infact the whole episode was good....it move forward....

abhay getting to know sid's new game which includes panchi....
sid's plan to trap piya through panchi
T being sid's menu card as T Chilli TandooriROFL
panchi confessing to piya that she not only like sid but love sid...EmbarrassedHeart

as for misha part...more complications....LOLLOL

in whole a good episode with balance amount of romance....comedy...thrill and actionClapClap

for AbhiYa scenes....ViSu was so brilliant....such a natural performance......i got floored like always

since AbhiYa scenes was not too much since weeks...i thought the chemistry between them might fade away but i am wrong....the chemistry is even more passionate than before....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.kasucrazy-monica---AROMAL--Another-Worldasena--sumana13--TOTAL-ROMANTICMS-meghasharma--sunshine--pyar-ishk_Meena_

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
I so agree with u. Abhiya's eyelocks was amazing today. why cant ekta see what we all want? we want more n more of abhiya and kapisha!
Today's highlight waz no doubt abhay's possesiveness and piya'sattitude.
i am glad tht piya nailed back at abhay. she was like thts a horrible thing to say LOL
No doubt, visu has a superb chemistry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

I so agree with u. Abhiya's eyelocks was amazing today. why cant ekta see what we all want? we want more n more of abhiya and kapisha!
Today's highlight waz no doubt abhay's possesiveness and piya'sattitude.
i am glad tht piya nailed back at abhay. she was like thts a horrible thing to say LOL
No doubt, visu has a superb chemistry

you just speak my heart out....Embarrassed
AbhiYa was magical in the whole scenesEmbarrassed

and i love the way piya blast abhay thank god at least the women take a standClapClap...well he deserve it for sometimeLOL...because he always pushes her and treat her as if she is a objectAngryDead

ViSu rocked...and this what we all want

a balace of everything.....
rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you yaar... Abhiya's magic is totally unbearable....
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
LOL I think CVs must have visited I-F and saw that fans are demanding Abhiya sceneLOL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Mages...I am already pagal and you have made me more insane yaar ..totally agree with you..!! sorry for the large fonts but I am sooo excited so I wanted you to know..ROFL...I hope yo have read my blabbering..Day DreamingDancing
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Mages I share your thoughts, that arrogance on Abhay's face was   uuuffffff, the way he turned back to look at her n gave a silent look," don't want to see my face !! HUH !! go run, even with your eyes closed you will come running back to me only, just try it !!!"
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

i think abhay will save t

t ko kuch nahin hoga, she is needed in the showLOLfor timepassLOL
vaise meri haalat toh kharab ho gayi thi, i have watched abhiya scene 20 times nowLOL
itne dino baad darshan huye inke, i am such a bhikhmanga for abhiya scenes

chalo good abhay ko pata chala sid panchi ke baare main, lets see what he does now.
and pyaare buddhuD'ohabhay, ab kuch karo, abhi tak sirf bolte rehte ho, apni kuch herogiri dikhao
laaton ke bhoot baatob se nahin maante, sid ki ab band bajao

Edited by intruderfast - 20 March 2011 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index