India-Forums

GKG Top 5 (Page 3)

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
D-sir was fantastically fantastic asusal ...Day Dreaming he still mesmerizes me...Blushing

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by PimpJuice

Omg i swear i teared up watching the "Maa dedication" .. it was really sweet! DHARMESH omg, i shrieked as soon as i saw him come out and stand  ROFL So true what she said about him, he can change his face but nobody will ever fail to recognize his dance <3 Siddhesh was entertaining as always, and Kishor always reminds me of a little dancing teddy LOL

I agree with Mihir .. I'm not really mata ji's fan, but her bachhes always seem to capture my heart :P

I swear pimp! Its easy to recognize his presence on stage even when he's no where even near being on stage LOL his dance, his style is always there Wink i think he is one of those rare choreographers who has a trademark dance style....for example the Robo-lavani, i knew its him and that turned out true Wink its still one my most favorite dances Big smile

even i swear Pimp and Mihir LOL that even D sir will be recognized by evey one as he is the best soo ..................and GKG top5 soo every one will know as there are many publicity of them are here soo they become much much known
but still on seeing the dancing i loved all of them its like perfect
and now waiting for the DID new season will all back on stage again...............

Cant wait  now to see all of them back in stage again................... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index