India-Forums

GKG Top 5 (Page 2)

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

Originally posted by Tannistha

i love amrita, she deserved to be on DID right from the beginning, she deserved to be in the finals, she is versatile and beautiful dancer
 yes she talks too much, but my o my what a dancer she is. 

but its a show and now we all know they all are the winners of the show/life  now
and she will remain the best and graceful dancers always.

yes, lets wish them all the best of the world

Originally posted by Shastradhari

I am hoping for Kruti too...to be one of the participant Unhappy
Yes, amrita is Dhamakedar performer and dancerSmile

me too, kruti   didn't gett much time to showcase her talent, i loved her, she is an amazing classical dancer. and i am keeping my fingers crossed if they bring tashu too, man it will be a classical feast if kruti, vrushali,amrita, tashu r all on the stage, and i hope this time round masters use their classical dance skill, they, sp geeta, is always saying how great classical is, instead of displaying it. fingers crossed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

digitalone 33-Jeny-ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Seriously, GKG rocks Clap as much as i dislike their master, this gang always manages to have some charm that makes me wish everytime that a person from GKG should win :) in DID 1: Siddhesh... DID 2: D-sir...Li'l Masters: Vaishnavi(D-sir)....DID Doubles: Prithvi-Vivek Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

digitalone 33LeadNitrate

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
After this performance....muje nahi lagta Dharmesh ko Remo ki team mein bhejengeCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Hopefully they wont pair all of them n place them in gkg want to see them with othher mentors
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

irene2010GURASH14charmz517digitalone 33ThatOneGuy

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I had goosebumps watching them 5 dance... especially when the D, Kishore and Sid danced! Day Dreaming

Amrita is and always will be the most versatile female dancer of DID 2, and no one can take that away from her. Shaimak, Ganesh Hegde, Farah Khan, Saroj Khan, etc... any big time choreographer would probably say the same after seeing all her performances. Clap

Binny is very talented, especially considering she is not technically trained. She has the natural born talent.

Can't wait to watch them 5 and the others on Dance ke Superstars!!
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

digitalone 33ThatOneGuyLeadNitrate

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Omg i swear i teared up watching the "Maa dedication" .. it was really sweet! DHARMESH omg, i shrieked as soon as i saw him come out and stand  ROFL So true what she said about him, he can change his face but nobody will ever fail to recognize his dance <3 Siddhesh was entertaining as always, and Kishor always reminds me of a little dancing teddy LOL

I agree with Mihir .. I'm not really mata ji's fan, but her bachhes always seem to capture my heart :P

I swear pimp! Its easy to recognize his presence on stage even when he's no where even near being on stage LOL his dance, his style is always there Wink i think he is one of those rare choreographers who has a trademark dance style....for example the Robo-lavani, i knew its him and that turned out true Wink its still one my most favorite dances Big smile

Edited by Mihirism - 20 March 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14digitalone 33

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmz517

I had goosebumps watching them 5 dance... especially when the D, Kishore and Sid danced! Day Dreaming

Amrita is and always will be the most versatile female dancer of DID 2, and no one can take that away from her. Shaimak, Ganesh Hegde, Farah Khan, Saroj Khan, etc... any big time choreographer would probably say the same after seeing all her performances. Clap

Binny is very talented, especially considering she is not technically trained. She has the natural born talent.

Can't wait to watch them 5 and the others on Dance ke Superstars!!
Smile

I agree word-to-word Big smileThumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index