Imran & Ranbir not competition to me: Shahid - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Meena1

I agree.. from their individual track records.. we can conclude.. Ranbir hits the spot.. Shahids is too small..

Ok! ............. You need to give me the reference point for such a quip ......... who said what,  when, why , what happened ........ because i missed it and now my mind is running in not too innocent directions .............  😆😆😆
Originally posted by Ali0345

all ranbir fans name any solo clean hit of ranbir with out kat????
r

umm... DP, nargis, and lately, Anushka.😆

Ranbir is way ahead than Shahid and I think Shahid he will always be remembered for JWM and Kaminey but that's it whereas Ranbir has always left an impact in all his performance IMO I really liked his performance in Rajneeti playing a grey character was just amazing. Shahid is a good actor but I still think he can do better :)
Biru is popular ONLY cuz of RanKat pairing=joke of the century..Then what is Shahid really without Amrita?..If Rajneeti's success is not equated to Biru's  BO pull then so cant be Shahid's JWM!! It was a Kareena movie through and through..who would have cared to watch Adi without sikhni Geet hein?..Not to forget Biru took just 4yrs to reach the top and rule over all these overrated seniors..Shahid was pitted against Hrithik at first..Its ONLY his fault if Hrithik has raced ahead..to superstar status and now he is facing competition from newbies like Biru-Immu

@kattyluv joke of the century jo app ko lagta hai woh bohat logon ko sach bhi lagta hai...
shahid ko choro...
now talk about ranbir name a hit movie of ranbir without kat????:P
How many movies have Ranbir even did?..7 movies out of which 2 movies are with Kat?..so the comparison with Shahid's filmography(who have a string of flops starting from 2003 -2010) doesnt make much sense..AA was an average not a epic flop like CPD..And I think WUS was also an average grosser..BAH was not a flop but below average..Shahid's Kaminey was only an average grosser..His only blockbuster with Amrita=Vivah?..so how many hits Sasha have without the help of shamrita pairing?:P ..He debuted in 2003 right? while Biru came only in 2007!!
kahan kahan sa ajate hain log uth ka jab correct info nahi ho to post nahi kia karo.....
Ranbir is way ahead of Shahid. Its a fact!
Originally posted by kattyluv

How many movies have Ranbir even did?..7 movies out of which 2 movies are with Kat?..so the comparison with Shahid's filmography(who have a string of flops starting from 2003 -2010) doesnt make much sense..AA was an average not a epic flop like CPD..And I think WUS was also an average grosser..BAH was not a flop but below average..Shahid's Kaminey was only an average grosser..His only blockbuster with Amrita=Vivah?..so how many hits Sasha have without the help of shamrita pairing?:P ..He debuted in 2003 right? while Biru came only in 2007!!

i completely agree wid this! AA ws nt a great flop or sumthin nd so was BAH. Ranbir also got a lot of critical acclaim for wakeup sid &rocket singh
And besides in a lesser timespan he has got a huge fan base, i dnt think shahid has that......😃
Originally posted by Ali0345

kahan kahan sa ajate hain log uth ka jab correct info nahi ho to post nahi kia karo.....
what the eff are you saying buddy..? thats highly rude.. this is a forum.. and everyone has the right to post.. 😛