Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

help required.

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
hello friends i needed some help regards my college work,

anyone who is at college or uni, can they tell me, how to write a rhetorical letter or a letter, as i need to write it on based on the tsunami of japan. i cannot start it of,
the lecturer told me, to write to the government, as why they not sending their help to the japan people, and why they after money, for oils and that, am still confused.

ave started it of by writing dear government,
and then i get stuck,
i hope anyone here helps me, so i can write this and hand this in by thursday or else am dead.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

hello friends i needed some help regards my college work,

anyone who is at college or uni, can they tell me, how to write a rhetorical letter or a letter, as i need to write it on based on the tsunami of japan. i cannot start it of,
the lecturer told me, to write to the government, as why they not sending their help to the japan people, and why they after money, for oils and that, am still confused.

ave started it of by writing dear government,
and then i get stuck,
i hope anyone here helps me, so i can write this and hand this in by thursday or else am dead.

Ayesha, You need to do research first, get some statistics of Japanese contributions to the UK, raw materials, mining etc, if you are going to persuade the government with your letters (the whole class), it needs to touch their hearts that you have made the effort to see the benefits gained already from that country and what you are giving is not only charity but a return in their (Japanese) investment into the UK economy. 

So to start your letter, put the contribution to UK economy stats, then what is is required in Japan, clean drinking water, shelter tents, building materials etc (get in contact with charities that are raising funds to send to Japan, they will tell you what they are buying to send there), the charities will also tell you what is stopping the UK government from giving now (put this in the letter too, shows you are aware of this and make them feel guilty...Wink), conclude with it's our show of our humanity and of being all one family in the world to give to the Japanese people, make it sound like you are a philanthropist. 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 19 March 2011 at 3:09pm
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
thanks nafisa for your help

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top