My take on the Holi M.E (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by trupat

Cari from our pm convo i understood ki tum ko jyada Bol ne ki bimari hai but jyada likh ne ki bhi hai ;) I promise to read it later and then will comment
heheheh, thanks... this is a new bimari i got of long posts... some times you have to describe and explain every angle... to make sure you don't get misunderstood........
but yes pls read in your own time..

DOSABig smile

Now you get how my posts got their reputation.LOL
Hehehehehehe, I totally understand........Wink

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by aleena1

Awesome post and oh my it wasssssssssssssssssssssssss sooooo longROFL are you tryna break meras record???ROFL

Mera ........ watch out from cari......... shes 2 steps ahead of youLOL

Cant believe u cant stalkedAngry didnt you tell the police??????

hmmm abt the track dont know whats happening but carry onLOL

keep it upThumbs Up

No worries aleena1Wink.  In word count I still hold the record by a few furlongsTongue.   You will see what I mean when I write my post after the ME tomorrow.LOL

yep ........ mera........ you r a record breaker.......hmmm maybe we should put u in the guinessbook of world recordsLOLLOL

Guinness World Records

We can always do it Blushing. Clap Chalbo.   I thought I'll give posterwas and readerwas a breather and wrote fewer posts a week during the bigamy days.  But see what happens!  Now we have Tanths and Dosa writing longer posts too.Clap
Heheheheheh.... 2 things. I used to do the daily athyachar... but in each one because of that Arushi... I WAS GETTING DRAINED OUT  and then there was justsooo many times that I could kill Arushi off athyachar after athyachar.... so instead of illustrating my emotions I started writing them instead. That's how I got into the writing bit...
How the posts got longer... due to the negativity, for Krishna and the show.... some people are out to destroy the character and the show unnecessarily and repeatedly, giving out the wrong message..... their posts grew and mine got longer..... So at the moment it can be seen in the same respect as 'balancing with the economy'.... if A will drop Hopefully B will drop. Wink
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the post sisss loved reading it althougt it was LONGG lollz but i loved every minute of it
aww bless u did u accualy get stalked bless
i hate stalkeers 2
but i love loverss loll
aww bless ya sis ur too king love ya
u stay syf 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

thanks 4 the post sisss loved reading it althougt it was LONGG lollz but i loved every minute of it
aww bless u did u accualy get stalked bless
i hate stalkeers 2
but i love loverss loll
aww bless ya sis ur too king love ya
u stay syf 2
heyy need to spk to ya... pm me.
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
ClapWowieeeee... I didnt know ki aap ko long posts itne pasand hai.. But jo bhi likha na, ekdum mast likha. Ab hum kya kahe, Di ur AWESUM. Is it true that u get so angry on My KRISHU dat u want to throw the Laptop !!!

carisma2

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
very nice post Clap

although therez no need of my 2 cents but i've gathered courage to put it down...lets not be too harsh on pratigya's character bec. she too is a human (fictional yes ) ..it's easy to say that she should have done this n that toh aisa nahi hota vaise nahi hota..it never happens that way..it's extremely difficult to deal with abuse (whether it's coming from her husband or in laws) n it's easy to say she should act shrewed...very very few of us can do it when they're dealing with people like thakurs ! she has double standards, completely agree with that..she acts hypocrite, she favors her maayka, that's fine..many girls do it but then she loves krishna, she understands him she's TRYING to mould him (yes, at times, trying too hard & acting unreasonable) BUT through love bec. prolly she thought therez no other way...she knows krishna is capable of doing it and he will do it FOR PRATIGYA ....and it's for krishna only, not for her..a man who doesn't work , who doesn't earn has no respect in his family or the society ! i feel she's stuck very bad sometimes, n sometimes she's lucky enuf to get away (like in arushi's case..only with the help of krishna..but then she acknowledged his effort)..the bottomline is that she's expected to be like kesar in thakur niwas  but she cannot be one bec. she's totally different...we'll be calling her a doormat if she becomes one.....she's more confident & courageous than kesar...how can she respect the people who taunt her , insult her and her parents everytime? therez no ONE perfect way to deal with these ppl...the way pratigya does it, it's fine most of the time....just my opinion.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1---Yemi---Filza.dhakarncarisma2

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
bahut hee badiya post hai ................ClapClapClap

carisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn