Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
dii u r simply great awsome agre wid each point of urs really this is the needed one dii well said a hug for u diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ninita

The thing is that this show is not just about women empowerment.... and about social values.
In an idealistic world.. one does not marry their stalker in the first place...I had a few guys stalking me, one for 10 years....
It was scary and in real life evn i hv seen few its rally scary 2 c those guys but i relly pity d girls who suffer....
I hate stalkers.... But as far as fiction is considered.. I love the characters who will do anything for their beloved.So this story is about bringing two individuals with different thoughts and background together... and seeing their struggle, of coming together knowing each other and finding love, happiness and peace with each other.In an ideal world... I do not agree with man handling and a man hitting his wife... But Krishna is shown from a family that is accostomed to do these things... It's about showing how slowely and eventually he will change. He already has changed for her.. He was even tagged Krishna Pratigya Saxena... for a man to be called that is insulting aswell. We have to realise both are humans.... A man and women are created to work together and preserve this world with new life and innovation. In a marriage equality is very important.. mutual love and respect too.
If every person broke their marriage off due to the trivial problems Kriya are facing then there will be no end of divorces....I am not saying stay in a abusive marriage.... but learn to fight in a shrewd way. At the begining of the marriage both should set the rules... Communication is a key factor.. but this was not available to Kriya due to the circumstances in which they came together. There are many ways of dealing with the Thakurs... But Pratigya herself.. doesn't do it diplomatically... she acts straight out of anger, frustration and straight from the heart. What she stands for is not wrong.. what she wants to achieve is right. In some cases she is overly strong when she doesn't need to be and at other times she is far lenient when she is suppose to spk.ya dats true...
Example.. in my opinion......When he told her galati hogayee for marrying you etc... she actually laughs it off or keeps quiet and THIS is the point if in her shoes I'd blow my fuse ! But then she blowed her fuse at the Adda.. infront of his friends attacking them aswell... over a lie.. Now she has to make him promise that he will never lie again and move on........
Tell him that she cannot accept manhandling.. but recently at the adda when he held her hand ... she gave  im that look to let go of her hand.. and he understood it too.
Now you see these two will work through their problems... we have all the time in th eworld to let them do that.. 
as this is a soap... watch and enjoy and allow the story to unfold. At the end of the day this is not a 3 hour movie.. its a soap that we watch for 20 mins in pleasurably in our premier seats at home. Krishna and Pratigya have never been with other partners... hence do not have previous relationship or courting experience.. So thay are just brought together in a serious relationship as marriage and are moulding with each other. And when they are done moulding - they are going to be the world's greatest couple. Jodi number 1. They will not leave each other.... Their love is unconditional. Krishna is crazy for her, and she is crazy abt the fact that Krishna is crazy about her. One loved and achieved the woman of his dreams and the other has found a partner that loves her more than anything in the world.
Now he can't become Joru kaa gulaam after marriage.. yes madam no madam three bags full madam completely... because the show has to consider men's feelings aswell. They are all egoisistic - that is a trait that all men are born with. If the show only concentrated on women's feeling and not the mens then this would be a biased show. We don't have many men on the forum.... to give their input on this matter.. about how they want to see Krishna... So the ones we have are very careful and considerate here to not hurt the feelings of their sisters on the forum.. And they make posts more on the Kriya relationship.
We don't want a weak Pratigya and we don't want a looser and Joru kaa gulaam Krishna either. At the end of the day, whether you like Pratigya or Krishna.. our end objective is the same... the happy Kriya couple marriage, AS this show is about them.
Pratigya also reflects nicely some of the girls of today's society... who wil at the drop of the hat go to their parents.. or favour their parents more. These things happen.. Pratigya's double standards book is a reality.... Then these girls are really taunted by their inlaws.. and later they experience marital probs.
Some people say I favour Krishna and I am against Pratigya...(but they are selective readers) because Infact sometimes Krishna makes me mad aswell. Every other day due to this couple my laptop comes very close to be being flung against a wall. When I make a statement... It's usually because in my head I am thinking of a real life example...BECAUSE other peoples experiences in life can teach you alot.
For example Pratigya applying the shagun yesterday... I do not mind the fact that she wasn't smiling or looked worried... I understand that - her and her partner are not speaking to each other and that is the most horrible feeling for both.. your world just comes to a halt and ceases. But it was her hand movement they way she way applying the shagun...looked like the hands of a arrogant modern girl who doesn't want to do it. That is the part I did not agree with. (it was intended that way by the cv's). Here to back this i'll give you a real example. My young mate got married to my cousin.. after a while I went to their place and that time she had a 1 year old child. Now I knew this girl since she was a baby. She's a lovely girl... Just like Pratigya she can speak for herself. When I reached there.. her mother inlaw was taunting her... but this girl kept quiet..... Coz I know.. her and I was surprised that she kept quiet. I would have lost my ragg.
BUT later.. we were all eating and her baby was in the baby walker.... so how she was feeding her kid shocked me... shocked my hubby more as he was meeting her for the first time. She sat on her sofa all comfortable and was breaking little bits from her burger and flicking.. yes flicking it into her childs baby walker tray for the kid to eat. Many of us looked and didn't agree... this is not the way you feed your child! So you see sometimes you may be a nice person... great at heart... have patience etc. But not everyone knows you... hence your actions can then make you look like you are from a bad family and are not 'sanskaari'........  hence gives you a bad name. Same thing here happened between Pratigya and Kesar's mum  - THOUGH no doubt Kesar's mum will use this to her advantage

di...wonderfully written👏.........thanks alot 4 such a wonderful post........actually last weekend tslf i wantd 2 write sumthing lyk dis but i was lil busy so i cud nt do dat......aftr reading dis i was dumstruck, di u read ma mind ma heart.......luv u di...

Thank you ninita..........You picked up on all the important parts of the post Clap
Pls if you want to write something.. still pls do and we would love to read it.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: devu4divya

Wonderful post Carisma......👍🏼

👏👏👏

I like your profile pic.. krishna and pratigya...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

GR8 post carisma.....u poured yr heart out didn't you......🤗

Yah.......Chali tho rukhi naaa.. hehehehhehehe
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushiroxx

agreed dear....real n reel both r different n its better to understand, evaluate n then act rather then acting n then evaluating....😆

Thanks ... mushi you just put it perfectly. xxxx
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanitha7

Cari awesome post

d characters gud pts & their short comings so wel u hve described it

4 anyone to reach the goal of life obstacles r their

4 m bottom of my heart i wish u all success in ur life👏

just keep writing su ch amazing post

Happy Holi

Thanks darling... and you have a happeee holi - and be safe. xx
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettymeena44

wonderful and awesome post carisma diii  thanks for posting  and keep writing

i wish u a happy holi

Thank you.... you have a happee holi and be safe.xxxxxx
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

dii u r simply great awsome agre wid each point of urs really this is the needed one dii well said a hug for u diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗

Thank you my darling. xx
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

After hearing the good piece of news ... long post tho bantha hai!

Glad that I am going to get some more romantic scenes for my VM's.

Okay two scenarios.

Krishna doesn't see the eve-teasing

Well Pratigya handles her self well. It is important that she can protect her own self with or without Krishna... because this was instigated in the comfort of her own home infront of her family and instigated by her own brother in law.
If she went out to work.. this could happen then aswell. and Krishna will not be there to protect her. So lets look on the bright side.. the story will show a woman can protect herself.

Krishna see's the eve teasing........ and is too drunk.

Then this will show a good example to the men out there - don't get too drunk on bhaang and make sure you are protecting the ladies of your home and know what is going on.
At diwaali they sent a good message.. a drunken man can put his wife down in the bet.. without thinking what will happen to her.

Also what ever happens just remember

The thing is that this show is not just about women empowerment.... and about social values. In an idealistic world.. one does not marry their stalker in the first place... I had a few guys stalking me, one for 10 years.... It was scary and in real life I hate stalkers.... But as far as fiction is considered.. I love the characters who will do anything for their beloved.
So this story is about bringing two individuals with different thoughts and background together... and seeing their struggle, of coming together knowing each other and finding love, happiness and peace with each other.
In an ideal world.. I do not agree with man handling and a man hitting his wife... But Krishna is shown from a family that is accostomed to do these things... It's about showing how slowely and eventually he will change. He already has changed for her.. He was even tagged Krishna Pratigya Saxena... for a man to be called that is insulting aswell. We have to realise both are humans.... A man and women are created to work together and preserve this world with new life and innovation. In a marriage equality is very important.. mutual love and respect too.
If every person broke their marriage off due to the trivial problems Kriya are facing then there will be no end of divorces....I am not saying stay in a abusive marriage.... but learn to fight in a shrewd way. At the begining of the marriage both should set the rules... Communication is a key factor.. but this was not available to Kriya due to the circumstances in which they came together. There are many ways of dealing with the Thakurs... But Pratigya herself.. doesn't do it diplomatically... she acts straight out of anger, frustration and straight from the heart. What she stands for is not wrong.. what she wants to achieve is right. In some cases she is overly strong when she doesn't need to be and at other times she is far lenient when she is suppose to spk.
Example.. in my opinion......When he told her galati hogayee for marrying you etc... she actually laughs it off or keeps quiet and THIS is the point if in her shoes I'd blow my fuse ! But then she blowed her fuse at the Adda.. infront of his friends attacking them aswell... over a lie.. Now she has to make him promise that he will never lie again and move on........
Tell him that she cannot accept manhandling.. but recently at the adda when he held her hand ... she gave  im that look to let go of her hand.. and he understood it too.
Now you see these two will work through their problems... we have all the time in th eworld to let them do that.. as this is a soap... watch and enjoy and allow the story to unfold. At the end of the day this is not a 3 hour movie.. its a soap that we watch for 20 mins in pleasurably in our premier seats at home. Krishna and Pratigya have never been with other partners... hence do not have previous relationship or courting experience.. So thay are just brought together in a serious relationship as marriage and are moulding with each other. And when they are done moulding - they are going to be the world's greatest couple. Jodi number 1. They will not leave each other.... Their love is unconditional. Krishna is crazy for her, and she is crazy abt the fact that Krishna is crazy about her. One loved and achieved the woman of his dreams and the other has found a partner that loves her more than anything in the world.
Now he can't become Joru kaa gulaam after marriage.. yes madam no madam three bags full madam completely... because the show has to consider men's feelings aswell. They are all egoisistic - that is a trait that all men are born with. If the show only concentrated on women's feeling and not the mens then this would be a biased show. We don't have many men on the forum.... to give their input on this matter.. about how they want to see Krishna... So the ones we have are very careful and considerate here to not hurt the feelings of their sisters on the forum.. And they make posts more on the Kriya relationship.
We don't want a weak Pratigya and we don't want a looser and Joru kaa gulaam Krishna either. At the end of the day, whether you like Pratigya or Krishna.. our end objective is the same... the happy Kriya couple marriage, AS this show is about them.
Pratigya also reflects nicely some of the girls of today's society... who wil at the drop of the hat go to their parents.. or favour their parents more. These things happen.. Pratigya's double standards book is a reality.... Then these girls are really taunted by their inlaws.. and later they experience marital probs.
Some people say I favour Krishna and I am against Pratigya...(but they are selective readers) because Infact sometimes Krishna makes me mad aswell. Every other day due to this couple my laptop comes very close to be being flung against a wall. When I make a statement... It's usually because in my head I am thinking of a real life example...BECAUSE other peoples experiences in life can teach you alot.
For example Pratigya applying the shagun yesterday... I do not mind the fact that she wasn't smiling or looked worried... I understand that - her and her partner are not speaking to each other and that is the most horrible feeling for both.. your world just comes to a halt and ceases. But it was her hand movement they way she way applying the shagun...looked like the hands of a arrogant modern girl who doesn't want to do it. That is the part I did not agree with. (it was intended that way by the cv's). Here to back this i'll give you a real example. My young mate got married to my cousin.. after a while I went to their place and that time she had a 1 year old child. Now I knew this girl since she was a baby. She's a lovely girl... Just like Pratigya she can speak for herself. When I reached there.. her mother inlaw was taunting her... but this girl kept quiet..... Coz I know.. her and I was surprised that she kept quiet. I would have lost my ragg.
BUT later.. we were all eating and her baby was in the baby walker.... so how she was feeding her kid shocked me... shocked my hubby more as he was meeting her for the first time. She sat on her sofa all comfortable and was breaking little bits from her burger and flicking.. yes flicking it into her childs baby walker tray for the kid to eat. Many of us looked and didn't agree... this is not the way you feed your child! So you see sometimes you may be a nice person... great at heart... have patience etc. But not everyone knows you... hence your actions can then make you look like you are from a bad family and are not 'sanskaari'........  hence gives you a bad name. Same thing here happened between Pratigya and Kesar's mum  - THOUGH no doubt Kesar's mum will use this to her advantage.

Sorry for the essay.. the reason I wrote all this.. is because.. don't worry yourself... enjoy the show and allow the Cv's to show us what they are. Right now people are also dukhi over the fact that Krishna is being shown as a low life......  Plus if girls of this generation want to follow Pratigya.. then it's important for them to understand.. a lil bit more abt right and wrong and how to handle things better that Pratigya a fictional character... from real life married women. Without compromising the entertainment of watching your show. Other wise what would be the point of watching fictional shows.

Take care.
Girls be safe... and boys look after them... whilst you all enjoy splashing your fav colours tomorrow   - And I hope and wish the best of luck to your fav cricket team tomorrow!
Dosa.xxxxx

Your ME Projection's...remember one thing..what is shown in promo's does not happen in that exact way..there was a stunning build up during Angad's Murder  ..quite Bollywood'ish ..but actual happening was not even halfway good...My counsel would be not to raise ur bar's of expectation for it crash down..keep it low and wait for the pleasant surprise [If they provide it ofc ]

Marriage is never a ideal relationship,does not come with a built in ideal meter ..u and ur partner work towards making it ideal..In the process, sometimes you have to comprimse , other times ur partner will compromise...compromising or listening and even taking  BS sometimes  [Don't worry, even ur partner will have to take ur BS sometimes]  does not make u weak , does not make you a victim ..Packing ur bags,walking out at the flimsiest reason does not denote a strong woman..It shows a weak woman, A moral coward and an emotionally immature woman with no understanding of the dynamics of the relationships..

You have said , marriage is an equal relationship ..IMO..Marriage is never an equal relationship..it is an inequal relationship..sometimes your end of scale may tilt higher , sometimes ur partner's ..  In other  words..marriage  is never monotonous like a balanced scale, it is always  vibrant, pulsating and throbbing and that makes it for an exciting,evolving, learning and deepening  relations.

Marriage is a Team Building  relationship ..There is no place for I in a Team..there will always be a "We" in a Marriage..

As regards the Manhandling thing , you have mentioned Carisma...It is Krishna's nature to be overt ..whatever  emotion's..he shows it in action, be it happiness or anger, irritation or sadness and Pratigya understands this facet  of his , just as Krishna understands Pratigya's need to deliver sermon's now and then ..when she does not want to be touched , she conveys it, krishna understands and withdraws..

This serial is not just about the  metamorphosis  of Krishna, It should also be  about the transformation of Pratigya, Unfortunately right now we are getting Krishna's groW*H ..Hope they will continue with Pratigya's groW*H later on .

We do not want a weak Pratigya, neither do we want a weak Krishna..both should be strong with an ability to understand  one another's perspective ...Krishna is halfway  there , but is being mulish now..while Pratigya has not yet made the attempt..

You are living in a joint family , Carisma and it is a festive occassion..one does not put on a long face and show the world that something is wrong in their relationship..They do their utmost to present a united and happy front on such occasion's ..and Pratigya is capable of hiding things and present a normal front.!! She did it when she hid Angad/Krishna matter from her parents, She did it  when she was an accomplice to Krishna's lies, She did it when She hid about the  Kidnap to Krishna.If she wants to , she can present a normal facade and she can carry on a charade  very well..her  indifferent behavior will not be looked on favorably  by other members,

Having said all this ..Let me remind you that this characters do not exist  in real world..some of the attributes may be observed in the real world..but Krishna and Pratigya are  a FICTIONAL Characters ..watch them, enjoy them ,appreciate the CV's, Director,actors ...but DO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REEL AND REAL ...If Pratigya is reacting in such and such a way , bec the the CV's want her too..then The Thakur's too are reacting in such a way bec the CV's want them too..

BURA NA MANO, HOLI KA NASHA HAI !! 😉😃

That's all Folk's !!

ENJOY THE ME...😃
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank you Tanths - great points added....
I do think that the pomo is shown as a exaggeration.. i hope we are right.. i honestly don't think he's said it in the terms they have shown... but just incase it happens that way - lets not be disheartened.. coz am sure he'll surpirise us next week.
I agree with you.. in a joint family one should put up a united front.... I am not in a joint family.. but I can imagine how ppl are expected to behave. many feel that she has the right to mop around coz she is upset.... But personally I feel like yourself... Although her emotions are drained a little more effort could be good.