πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

GR8 post carisma.....u poured yr heart out didn't you......πŸ€—

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agreed dear....real n reel both r different n its better to understand, evaluate n then act rather then acting n then evaluating....πŸ˜†
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hoy, hoy!  DOSA you are giving my loooooooooooooooong post a run for it's money.  Phew! I think I still am a few paragraphs aheadπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Let's see how this ME plays out. There are a few possibilities .....of where the track can head after ME.   So roll your shoulders, show up at the LUD party, getyour drink and snacks and get ready to watch the show with the wise women of the world.πŸ˜ƒ

waiting for ME too... got butterflies in my stomach regarding where this serial is now headed... the CVs have turned unpredictable....😲
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome thread bt tell me abt gud news pljjjjjjjjjjjjjjj...........sis..............;(
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cari awesome post

d characters gud pts & their short comings so wel u hve described it

4 anyone to reach the goal of life obstacles r their

4 m bottom of my heart i wish u all success in ur lifeπŸ‘

just keep writing su ch amazing post

Happy Holi

meena.. thumbnail
wonderful and awesome post carisma diii  thanks for posting  and keep writing
i wish u a happy holi
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

πŸ‘Wowieeeee... I didnt know ki aap ko long posts itne pasand hai.. But jo bhi likha na, ekdum mast likha. Ab hum kya kahe, Di ur AWESUM. Is it true that u get so angry on My KRISHU dat u want to throw the Laptop !!!

Khabie khabie..........
i get angy at both of them.. i hate them fighting... i want to see them like this.
always .....😳
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

very nice post πŸ‘

although therez no need of my 2 cents but i've gathered courage to put it down...lets not be too harsh on pratigya's character bec. she too is a human (fictional yes ) ..it's easy to say that she should have done this n that toh aisa nahi hota vaise nahi hota..it never happens that way..it's extremely difficult to deal with abuse (whether it's coming from her husband or in laws) n it's easy to say she should act shrewed...very very few of us can do it when they're dealing with people like thakurs ! she has double standards, completely agree with that..she acts hypocrite, she favors her maayka, that's fine..many girls do it but then she loves krishna, she understands him she's TRYING to mould him (yes, at times, trying too hard & acting unreasonable) BUT through love bec. prolly she thought therez no other way...she knows krishna is capable of doing it and he will do it FOR PRATIGYA ....and it's for krishna only, not for her..a man who doesn't work , who doesn't earn has no respect in his family or the society ! i feel she's stuck very bad sometimes, n sometimes she's lucky enuf to get away (like in arushi's case..only with the help of krishna..but then she acknowledged his effort)..the bottomline is that she's expected to be like kesar in thakur niwas  but she cannot be one bec. she's totally different...we'll be calling her a doormat if she becomes one.....she's more confident & courageous than kesar...how can she respect the people who taunt her , insult her and her parents everytime? therez no ONE perfect way to deal with these ppl...the way pratigya does it, it's fine most of the time....just my opinion.....

Thankyou.... you are right aswell Charu...we know Pratigya is a positive character and a lot of the time what she is doing is right... she's also young. For someone that young .. and a dif background.. living with the Thakurs would not be possiblle... but she's still living there.
I am surprised still a girl like Pratigya.. is still living there..and that is due to her sanskars. So u see she is very sanskari... there is never a doubt about that... she is very decent( rem how she panicked without her duppata.. back in the angad days.. and then krish returned it). so little things like with the shagun reflect her in the negative light in front of people like keasars mum.

Knowing Pratz is supposed to be a positive character... I don't always write abt every good aspect for her... but this is known to all. She's a good wife.. and a good daughter inlaw... no doubt. It's just the way she handles certain things... that need working on. But like I said she's young herself... When you are younger you certainly have a different way... of doing things then later.
She is deffo a character that has come a long long way from characters in the past... where the pratoganist used to always keep quiet... and their innocence was revealed 6-7 months later by somone else. Where as she is different.... when after the court case she made it clear she is not 'spoiled' etc.. and stood against the Thaks... but her mistake there was that she warned them about the police.... BUT the whole problem from the beginning was that despite tying to get help from the police in the past against Krishna - no police helped... So that is Cv's blooper.

Thanks for your post - it gave me a chance to input this in aswell.... imagine if I added it to the original post...... it would have been a mile long. πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvira22

Love reading ur post always .... thou its lengthy ..... bt a good post .... &  even me  hopes ME turns 2  good one.........

Thank you my dear and thanks for making the time to read it. xx and thanks for your support yesterday... much appreciated... sorry the post got closed before I could reply.