Pratigya

My take on the Holi M.E - Page 3

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
very nice post πŸ‘

although therez no need of my 2 cents but i've gathered courage to put it down...lets not be too harsh on pratigya's character bec. she too is a human (fictional yes ) ..it's easy to say that she should have done this n that toh aisa nahi hota vaise nahi hota..it never happens that way..it's extremely difficult to deal with abuse (whether it's coming from her husband or in laws) n it's easy to say she should act shrewed...very very few of us can do it when they're dealing with people like thakurs ! she has double standards, completely agree with that..she acts hypocrite, she favors her maayka, that's fine..many girls do it but then she loves krishna, she understands him she's TRYING to mould him (yes, at times, trying too hard & acting unreasonable) BUT through love bec. prolly she thought therez no other way...she knows krishna is capable of doing it and he will do it FOR PRATIGYA ....and it's for krishna only, not for her..a man who doesn't work , who doesn't earn has no respect in his family or the society ! i feel she's stuck very bad sometimes, n sometimes she's lucky enuf to get away (like in arushi's case..only with the help of krishna..but then she acknowledged his effort)..the bottomline is that she's expected to be like kesar in thakur niwas  but she cannot be one bec. she's totally different...we'll be calling her a doormat if she becomes one.....she's more confident & courageous than kesar...how can she respect the people who taunt her , insult her and her parents everytime? therez no ONE perfect way to deal with these ppl...the way pratigya does it, it's fine most of the time....just my opinion.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bahut hee badiya post hai ................πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great read carisma 😊  hope something turns out good in ME 😊
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love reading ur post always .... thou its lengthy ..... bt a good post .... &  even me  hopes ME turns 2  good one.........
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post Carisma...luvd it...gud points u hv....
shrutisinha thumbnail
hey i agree with u & happy holiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haiiiiiiii
love uuuu diiiiiiiiiii
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈfantabulous dear very well said it was long but worth reading it
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The thing is that this show is not just about women empowerment.... and about social values.
In an idealistic world.. one does not marry their stalker in the first place...I had a few guys stalking me, one for 10 years....
It was scary and in real life evn i hv seen few its rally scary 2 c those guys but i relly pity d girls who suffer....
I hate stalkers.... But as far as fiction is considered.. I love the characters who will do anything for their beloved.So this story is about bringing two individuals with different thoughts and background together... and seeing their struggle, of coming together knowing each other and finding love, happiness and peace with each other.In an ideal world... I do not agree with man handling and a man hitting his wife... But Krishna is shown from a family that is accostomed to do these things... It's about showing how slowely and eventually he will change. He already has changed for her.. He was even tagged Krishna Pratigya Saxena... for a man to be called that is insulting aswell. We have to realise both are humans.... A man and women are created to work together and preserve this world with new life and innovation. In a marriage equality is very important.. mutual love and respect too.
If every person broke their marriage off due to the trivial problems Kriya are facing then there will be no end of divorces....I am not saying stay in a abusive marriage.... but learn to fight in a shrewd way. At the begining of the marriage both should set the rules... Communication is a key factor.. but this was not available to Kriya due to the circumstances in which they came together. There are many ways of dealing with the Thakurs... But Pratigya herself.. doesn't do it diplomatically... she acts straight out of anger, frustration and straight from the heart. What she stands for is not wrong.. what she wants to achieve is right. In some cases she is overly strong when she doesn't need to be and at other times she is far lenient when she is suppose to spk.ya dats true...
Example.. in my opinion......When he told her galati hogayee for marrying you etc... she actually laughs it off or keeps quiet and THIS is the point if in her shoes I'd blow my fuse ! But then she blowed her fuse at the Adda.. infront of his friends attacking them aswell... over a lie.. Now she has to make him promise that he will never lie again and move on........
Tell him that she cannot accept manhandling.. but recently at the adda when he held her hand ... she gave  im that look to let go of her hand.. and he understood it too.
Now you see these two will work through their problems... we have all the time in th eworld to let them do that.. 
as this is a soap... watch and enjoy and allow the story to unfold. At the end of the day this is not a 3 hour movie.. its a soap that we watch for 20 mins in pleasurably in our premier seats at home. Krishna and Pratigya have never been with other partners... hence do not have previous relationship or courting experience.. So thay are just brought together in a serious relationship as marriage and are moulding with each other. And when they are done moulding - they are going to be the world's greatest couple. Jodi number 1. They will not leave each other.... Their love is unconditional. Krishna is crazy for her, and she is crazy abt the fact that Krishna is crazy about her. One loved and achieved the woman of his dreams and the other has found a partner that loves her more than anything in the world.
Now he can't become Joru kaa gulaam after marriage.. yes madam no madam three bags full madam completely... because the show has to consider men's feelings aswell. They are all egoisistic - that is a trait that all men are born with. If the show only concentrated on women's feeling and not the mens then this would be a biased show. We don't have many men on the forum.... to give their input on this matter.. about how they want to see Krishna... So the ones we have are very careful and considerate here to not hurt the feelings of their sisters on the forum.. And they make posts more on the Kriya relationship.
We don't want a weak Pratigya and we don't want a looser and Joru kaa gulaam Krishna either. At the end of the day, whether you like Pratigya or Krishna.. our end objective is the same... the happy Kriya couple marriage, AS this show is about them.
Pratigya also reflects nicely some of the girls of today's society... who wil at the drop of the hat go to their parents.. or favour their parents more. These things happen.. Pratigya's double standards book is a reality.... Then these girls are really taunted by their inlaws.. and later they experience marital probs.
Some people say I favour Krishna and I am against Pratigya...(but they are selective readers) because Infact sometimes Krishna makes me mad aswell. Every other day due to this couple my laptop comes very close to be being flung against a wall. When I make a statement... It's usually because in my head I am thinking of a real life example...BECAUSE other peoples experiences in life can teach you alot.
For example Pratigya applying the shagun yesterday... I do not mind the fact that she wasn't smiling or looked worried... I understand that - her and her partner are not speaking to each other and that is the most horrible feeling for both.. your world just comes to a halt and ceases. But it was her hand movement they way she way applying the shagun...looked like the hands of a arrogant modern girl who doesn't want to do it. That is the part I did not agree with. (it was intended that way by the cv's). Here to back this i'll give you a real example. My young mate got married to my cousin.. after a while I went to their place and that time she had a 1 year old child. Now I knew this girl since she was a baby. She's a lovely girl... Just like Pratigya she can speak for herself. When I reached there.. her mother inlaw was taunting her... but this girl kept quiet..... Coz I know.. her and I was surprised that she kept quiet. I would have lost my ragg.
BUT later.. we were all eating and her baby was in the baby walker.... so how she was feeding her kid shocked me... shocked my hubby more as he was meeting her for the first time. She sat on her sofa all comfortable and was breaking little bits from her burger and flicking.. yes flicking it into her childs baby walker tray for the kid to eat. Many of us looked and didn't agree... this is not the way you feed your child! So you see sometimes you may be a nice person... great at heart... have patience etc. But not everyone knows you... hence your actions can then make you look like you are from a bad family and are not 'sanskaari'........  hence gives you a bad name. Same thing here happened between Pratigya and Kesar's mum  - THOUGH no doubt Kesar's mum will use this to her advantage

di...wonderfully writtenπŸ‘.........thanks alot 4 such a wonderful post........actually last weekend tslf i wantd 2 write sumthing lyk dis but i was lil busy so i cud nt do dat......aftr reading dis i was dumstruck, di u read ma mind ma heart.......luv u di...

coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVE UR WORK * 1000000000
LOVE U * 1000000000000000000000
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
C sis. .wah!wah!wah!wat a post. .i hv a lot to say bt cnt typ wit my mob. .wl ctch u soon. .