Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Guys i have a question?

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Guys i have a question?

If Dev is really repenting for his sin and with true heart if he wants to see maaneet together and their happiness.........................then does he deserve to lead a normal life? give ur views

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803Nikhi.rabia04fulgurpreet28swarammilliiRolzzSaynaFM.hayaat.

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
hi, mera mana hai , ke insaan ko dusra moka dena chaye....kyun ke ghaltien ya paap insaan se hi hote hai akhir ...Tongue yeh mera opinion hai maybe some people agree na ho , lekin yeh unka pb hai Wink

Aur aggar dev ko apni ghalti ka ehsaas hogaye hai aur geet usse maaf karde to mujhe koi pb nehi....aur aisa karke wo apne past se azad ho jayegi aur maan ke sath apni nehi zindagi shuru kar sakti hai Big smile   maneet bhi khush aur dev bhi , happy endingLOL

Edited by Sayna - 19 March 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikhi.gurpreet28jwalamukhi

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashaSaynaFM

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Yes he does... but he should not be around Maaneet!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28.Regal.SaynaFM-Nightingale-

rabia04ful Goldie
rabia04ful
rabia04ful

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
yeh i agree.
as i feel previously dev was doing all wrong coz he was influenced by nantara..
now he is on his own neither meera is there for him to guide him.. he wants maaneet happiness.
so why not a second chance..ppl do get 2nd chances in life....
swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Dev has committed a crime punishable under law.If he truly is repenting, he should surrender to the law and serve his term in jail before being allowed to lead a normal life. Yes, naintara had managed to twist the facts and bailed out but now since she is in coma, I see no reason why Dev shouldn't be able to place the facts in court with witnesses. Dev though may be shown as repenting. still is a coward and is not willing to sacrifice his new found comforts. He may be trying to convince Dadi and maybe himself that he is repenting by trying to bring Maaneet together but the fact is that he is gutless and has always tried to choose the easy way out!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalSBharathi_gurtipickachuundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
great question....one worth of disscussing...in general i believe that repentance does not free someone from the consequence or the punishment...however, it can free someone from the punishment but never the consequence...in dev's case he has been freed from the punishment...the consequences of his actions he has defenitely had to deal with ( maan's hatred, broken family, loss of unborn child, guilty conscience etc)...to some point i feel that if his repentence is real he should be seeking forgiveness from geet...not by doing what he thinks will help him gain it...but by doing what geet wants him to do (leave their lives in piece, never to face her again, turn himself in to the police etc)...he should at least let her chose that much...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalSBharathi_gurtipickachu

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Sayna

hi, mera mana hai , ke insaan ko dusra moka dena chaye....kyun ke ghaltien ya paap insaan se hi hote hai akhir ...Tongue yeh mera opinion hai maybe some people agree na ho , lekin yeh unka pb hai Wink

Aur aggar dev ko apni ghalti ka ehsaas hogaye hai aur geet usse maaf karde to mujhe koi pb nehi....aur aisa karke wo apne past se azad ho jayegi aur maan ke sath apni nehi zindagi shuru kar sakti hai Big smile   maneet bhi khush aur dev bhi , happy endingLOL

I totally agree with you... if ehsaas ho gaya hai toh zaroor maaf kar dena chahiye. 
I love Dev don't know how it is possible but I really love Dev LOL don't kill me or take me for a fool. LOL
I miss Abhinav... Unhappy
ROFL mdr, tu mav cacher t sentiments pr dev et as LOL

Go to top