India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sherlock Holmes (Page 4)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Why not I am waiting for the day....when maan will do the honors.............he still need to be punished.......but we are showered with redemption track
[/QUOTE]
yes, i think at some point maan will come to his limit and even geet will put her foot down...

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

lol Your post made me chuckle!!  Thumbs Up

Dev  has become a stalker now it seems!!
   LOL

Dev's intent may be genuine but he is actually making things more complicated for Maaneet!!

yes, he is on the case of the missing happiness and he doesn't realize that when he walks in a room everyone starts to frown...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by utopia88

lol Your post made me chuckle!!  Thumbs Up

Dev  has become a stalker now it seems!!
   LOL

Dev's intent may be genuine but he is actually making things more complicated for Maaneet!!

yes, he is on the case of the missing happiness and he doesn't realize that when he walks in a room everyone starts to frown...LOL

lol He's the black sheep in the Khurana household!!
  LOL

Edited by utopia88 - 20 March 2011 at 8:30pm

18myprideundisclosed

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Oh he's blinded himself to the fact that he's the problem and not the solution and that  Daadi and Annie also seem to be treating him as if he's the one suffering and not the one who the root of all issues.

He's taking advantage of Maan's kindness and Geet's tolerance.

I think he's trying to prove that he's so good and he's the expert in resolving personal issuesShocked Am I missing something here Shocked 

Hello Dev, in your personal life you didn't know whether you were coming or going, you messed up every relationship in your life including your own life so how come you become the expert in solving someone elses's issues Angry

kuhu18undisclosed

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

i've taken a liking to my new habit of uncovering the secret of what will make my brother and his wife happy...i leave no stone unturned to put a smile on their faces and today i thought i was so close...but my brother is not smiling at all...he just glares at me as if to tell me with his eyes what he really wants to do to me...i don't think that is very nice...but i won't give up on my mission...i am determined to find the solution...so after my brother was out of the way i entered the babies room...and noticed that he had a surprise for his wife...but i didn't stop there...i read the very personal and touching letter he wrote to her...too bad he was not able to give it to her...i wonder why?...this made me want to do more...i put together a plan to make them smile and enlisted the help of my darling dadi...she will help me...i'm sure this time i will make them smile...Ouch

Very well written......beautifully expressed...... simply loved it

undisclosed

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
seriously we were so angry that Dev sneaked & read it but even i cud not help try to read it... but i hope those words are conveyed soon to Geet it cleared the air between Maaneet..

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
 @ drdee142 ... this is quite an interesting direction to take a character...Confused

drdee142

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index