Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sherlock Holmes (Page 2)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by kuls11

ROFL.....what a beautiful explanation for new DEVta DEV.....................ROFL
it is like he doesn't understand that he is part of the problem and not the solution...LOL

No No he does understand..............therefore he is new age sherlok homes.............How to find solution if you urself are problem....................LOLLOLLOLLOL...............DEV ....THE DEVTA..............new title of seire............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiundisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

He did seem like Sherlock Holmes didn't he?
 And the way Maan was shooting daggers his way at the beginning .. if only looks could kill .. Dev would've died a long time ago!
Dev's constant interference in Maaneet's life is seriously bringing a rift between them .. the man has good intentions but they are all going to waste ..
1) Geet isn't happy with anything and depressed .. but she needs something to come out of it and isn't able to .. Maan tried removing the Baby things in order to take her out of depression but that plan backfired
2) Maan wants to surprise Geet but is being let down by Dev's constant interference with Geet .. so he himself is getting very upset right now
3) Dev & Daadima are trying to get Maaneet to talk .. but Dev's help isn't going to do much when Maan becomes angry
AS FOR THE PRECAP: Yes Geet is happy .. I believe one of the reasons is because Daadima herself mentioned that Maan isn't happy because she isn't so I guess she is making the effor to smile now ... but in her state .. even if the happiness seems to be coming from what Dev did .. she'll accept it only because it is helping her smile  .. NOT because she likes Dev now. Maan of course hasn't communicated much with Geet and there's been a wall wedged between them which is why he stormed out of there. Poor Maaneet ... they are trying to make each other happy but with no luck! Ouch
No matter what you try Dev Singh Khurana .. your mere presence is drifting Maaneet apart!
Z
Hey Z !...i like your thinking...dev's help is no help at all...i wonder how he justifies to himself his ineterference...it doesn't make any sense...he's part of the problem...i'm not sure about the precap...but the fact that dadi asked her to make an effort for maan has defenetely something to do with her comment...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiroseinbloom

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

ROFL.....what a beautiful explanation for new DEVta DEV.....................ROFL
it is like he doesn't understand that he is part of the problem and not the solution...LOL

No No he does understand..............therefore he is new age sherlok homes.............How to find solution if you urself are problem....................LOLLOLLOLLOL...............DEV ....THE DEVTA..............new title of seire............
yes, he's like a dog chasing his own tale...LOL
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

No No he does understand..............therefore he is new age sherlok homes.............How to find solution if you urself are problem....................LOL...............DEV ....THE DEVTA..............new title of seire............

how about cutting his tale..........probably that will reduce his sherlak holmes activites

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I like the way u put it up and plus it was in english....i read many of ur post...u seem to have a good writing skill...keep it up
i'm glad you liked it...unfortunately i don't speak/write or read hindi Cry...[/QUOTE]
we have something in common then...i don't speak,write or read hindi also

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

No No he does understand..............therefore he is new age sherlok homes.............How to find solution if you urself are problem....................LOL...............DEV ....THE DEVTA..............new title of seire............

how about cutting his tale..........probably that will reduce his sherlak holmes activites
i think that might be the solution...and i think maan is the only one willing to do the honors...Wink
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Sylvia .. so does that mean you can only understand Hindi ?? I can't read, write Hindi but I speak Urdu .. which sounds exactly like Hindi when spoken so that's why I'm ok. But what about you? You can only understand what they're saying right?

And about Dev .. yes .. especially today when he went into the Baby's room and PICKED UP A VERY PERSONAL CARD FROM MAAN TO GEET .. I was like .. DUDE WHY do you care?!?! Put the card down you freak! LOL!

That was so personal and he started to read it .. felt like Maaneet were being invaded in their utmost personal affairs!

Z

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

I like the way u put it up and plus it was in english....i read many of ur post...u seem to have a good writing skill...keep it up
i'm glad you liked it...unfortunately i don't speak/write or read hindi Cry...[/QUOTE]
we have something in common then...i don't speak,write or read hindi also[/QUOTE]
awww...its nice to know i'm not alone Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index