hiiiiiiiii
awesome  yaar
loved them
2 good
thanks 4 sharing
thanks 4 da pm
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 3

Ever so slowly Geet looked up to see her husband's face. He stood there completely still, eyes closed, breathing deeply. When Maan eventually opened his eyes, Geet felt her knees weaken at the intensity of those gaze. 

Damn this sexy beast of a man, said a voice in Geet's head.  It seems Maan had the art of seduction down to perfection, whether it be through his voice, lips, hands or eyes!

Geet watched in anticipation as Maan's face loomed closer to hers, bridging the gap between them.

"Maan Bhai, Geet Bhabhi?" Annie's shout bought Geet out of her daze.

She panicked and once again began resisting against Maan's hold. Maan on the other seemed the least bit affected. It seemed Maan had shed all his inhibitions in his state of drunkeness. Why else would his face be looming closer and closer towards Geet's!

Geet was frantic now, there was no way Maan was letting go of her and Annie's voice was getting louder which meant that she was very close by. It was then that Geet noticed the blue powder in her free hand.  Without a second thought, Geet smeared the blue power all over Maan's face, making him disorienated for a while, she then made a run for it.

To be continued.....

AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
FANTASTIC YAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BRILLIANT PIECE OF WORK AND IMAGINATION!!!!!!! 👏

Damn this sexy beast of a man 

AWWWWWW I LOVED THAT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳
Edited by anju7777 - 13 years ago
ninand thumbnail
omg... u believe in slow-poisoning!!☺️ succinct and sweet... yet yearning and addictive... make the parts a bit longer hun, so your fan base can survive to read more🤣 Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Undisclosed & Nadia.......fantastic parts....if only the writers of this show were as imaginative as you...😳😳

@Nadia.....Annie's timing is bad.....the useless girl only knows how to spoil the fun.....😆....wanna know what MSK does next....☺️☺️.....update fast...😛

lody thumbnail
Plzzzz honey add me to ur pm lest very lovely and hot post uffff I love every thing about that plzzzz make along buzz am daying her for ur long update
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Nadia - Uff kya baat hai, pur yeh kalmuhi Annie ko bhi abhi aana tha😡...Chalo koi gal nahin.....Maan will not gonna leave her, and i wanna know how wild he would be😉.....

Muniza
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow what an awesome thread! Both stories were amazing!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG! Nadia and Sylvia -- you two will be the death of me! This is just ☺️

Continueeeeeee soooooooooooooon :D !

Z
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ lipalicious
wow very romantic.................Maan is so turned and Geet is now done for...............she now will pay the price for smearing the color on his face just to escape from him.....................

@undisclosed
nice parts...............
lovely moments.......................

thanks for the pm.....................pm me when u post the next part Nadia...........