Jyoti21

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hey you guys what's up ?
You know what I think gonna happen in choti babu
I think dev will find out first that radikha is the
same girl he used play with in his childhood. But radikha
will tired to ignore him. Then dev will tired to become
Radikha's friend again

What do you guys think about my side of story??????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suraj_sunuwarlaxmi_avinafanv3gradev09OLGNES

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This could happen??????" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LuvKyuMin

LuvKyuMin

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
good! i hope that happens also when when rads finds out she will know he is the krishen kaniya she married

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks I want this happen because I don't rads to misunderstand dev ( rads husband)

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I kinda hope we will get to see Dev and Radhika as friends first like the way they were kids. I know Dev is in love with her but Radhika isn't going to give in, because she believe she married to Kishan Kaniya. So hoping to see Dev and Radhika as friends first and then Radhika can fall in love with him if you ask me but not right now! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77OLGNESanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I too feel that Dev will come to know 1st about Radhika. After staying in Mathura she'l come to know the truth. Maybe it'l be because even though she would be selected for Rohan still she'l have some spiritual connection with Dev & when she'l confide in KANHA she'l realise that Dev is her husband.And there's one more thing.Dev has found Radhika's diary.Maybe she must have mentioned something about her childhood friend which will remind him about Radhika.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OLGNESashna26

laxmi_avinafan

Goldie

laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
 i want to see Dev and Radhika as friends first and then Radhika can fall in love with him Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wasnadivay9

good! i hope that happens also when when rads finds out she will know he is the krishen kaniya she married

Thanks Hope this happen. It is good for us!!

Jyoti21

IF-Rockerz

Jyoti21

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

I kinda hope we will get to see Dev and Radhika as friends first like the way they were kids. I know Dev is in love with her but Radhika isn't going to give in, because she believe she married to Kishan Kaniya. So hoping to see Dev and Radhika as friends first and then Radhika can fall in love with him if you ask me but not right now! Wink

Of course this will happen if we keep up with at hope

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.