Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Marzi

1)Amit-Falon-9 for me only one lift wasnt clean rest all were great
2)Saurabh-Vivek-9.5 they had many WOW moments in their dance

Rajeev
1)Vikram-Niharika-8 i felt the steps were too simple whether they did pure dance or not i dont care but even pure dance can have WOW factors and difficult steps but this one didnt

2)Karan-Carling-8 again a simple performance

Geeta-
1)Sonali-Cornell-8.5 didnt understand the concept
2)Prithivi-vivek-9 loved the concept

charmz517 Goldie
charmz517
charmz517

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Cornell-Sonali - 8.5
     --> Very fun to watch. Great concept and beautiful choreo. These 2 have amazing chemistry. Cornell is amazingly good and so clean! Thumbs Up

Amit-Falon - 9.0
     --> Beautiful theme and song choice. The ending was the best part! However, I think the choreo was too simple for them because these 2 are very strong dancers! Falon's landings need to be a tad bit more clean. Amit is fabulous. Clap

Vikram-Niharika - 7.0
     --> Niharika was better than Vikram? Maybe it's just me, but Niharika was very sloppy and she lacked that excitement on her face. Choreo was awesome though, but the execution was very weak. Not a top 6 level performance. Disapprove

Saurabh-Vivek - 9.5
     --> I am not a very big fan of theirs, but, VERY well deserved POTD award. This is my favorite performance of theirs! They were fabulous and in sync!! Great choreo and beautifully executed! I hope they can keep this up! ClapThumbs Up

Karan-Carling - 8.0
     --> Carling should definitely do more bollywood. She has the rhythm and confidence for it. Karan was mediocre today. I feel like their performances lack the X-Factor. Confused

Prithvi-Vivek - 9.0
     --> LOVED the concept! My fav concept for today! They choreo was awesome and both of them did a fabulous job! A tiny bit out of sync when they got in the mud, but that's okay because it was still great and everything else was beautiful! Clap

As for Dharmesh, Kishore, Binny, Amrita and Siddesh... it was SO GOOD to see them on the DID Stage! It was a beautiful tribute and they are just SO talented!!  ClapStarThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uknaik99

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
my ratings:

saurabh vivek - 10 - This is by far their best performance...i wont deduct any mark for the mere fact that it was a difficult song and a difficult choreography and they executed it so brilliantly

amit falon - 8.5 - Some brilliant lifts but again some more dancing/expressions would have impressed me more esp because of the radhe krishna concept

cornell sonali - 7.5 - for some reason the performance didnt hold me and involve me...there was something definitely missing

vikram niharika - 8 - to me niharika still came across weaker than vikram in a lot of parts in the performance

karan carling - 8.5

prithvi vivek - 9

must say it felt so good to see dharmesh, kishore, siddhesh, binny and amrita - just loved it and their tribute was beautiful!

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I would say :
MKMs:
Saurabh-Vivek : 10  ..Bang on ! I wont take any mark away from them ; this had been their best performance so faar . I feel guilty as I always kinda underestimated them but they have shown improvement with every coming week . Totally deserved award for potD Clap

Amit -Falon : 8 ..Sorry I dint like it muchUnhappy . Though they are my favs I would actually like to see them doing some style which has absolute NO Lift-Stunt but pure dance. This time somehow this song -characterization and choreography did not gel well with each other. only highlight of the act was the ending part . I really love them thats y want them to step up now Unhappy

GKG :
Cornell -Sonali : 8 ...I din feel connected to their act much, Cornell was good but I felt sonali lacked something ; cant point out exactly what

prithvi-Vivek : 9 ....I loved the concept . Very nicely choreographed and very well executed . great performance ; one of their best performances

RKR :
Karan -Carling : 8.5 ...For a change yesterday Carling was very good ; she had captured the bollywood style very well ; infact Karan appeared pale in front of her throughout the dance.

Vikram -Niharika : 8 ...I actually felt exactly opposite to wat judges said; Vikram was very good but Niharika couldnt macth him in many sections . Not that they were bad but I have lot of expectations from them .

All in All yesterday ; both the Boys' pairs rocked the stage !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index