Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Charu21

@ Shreya -- Heyy thanx so much sweety.. πŸ€— I'll answer those but may take some time haan!! πŸ˜†

No problem...Take your time. πŸ€—
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Didi ne moi ko huggy aur kipper dia!
Moi ko chamm aa gayi!
☺️
Didi ko bhi bade wali huggy!
πŸ€—
Moi mailed u!

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Miss World kinda Questions for Charuuuuu πŸ₯³(last ones πŸ˜†)

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?

4. Are you angry on me for asking the above non-SENSE questions?

5. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? (typical miss world kinda ques πŸ˜†)

6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

7. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

8. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

9. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

10. Your Favourite quote

11. What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?

12. Your still not angry on me for asking you these pagal questions na?

13. What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?

14. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

15. Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you?

16. If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?

17. Do you want more questions?

Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu1618

17. Do you want more questions?

Great question. πŸ˜† I think our dear Charu may be tired of answering questions to answer the question of whether she wants more questions. πŸ˜‰
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

@ Shwetha πŸ€—

Heyyy Answering ur second set of questions!!

---Some Rapid Fire Q's:

Among both of them whom are u closest to :  Dad or Mom ? Mom πŸ˜³

How would you describe yourself in 5 words ? Matured, Composed , Honest, straight forward, Down to earth πŸ˜Ž

Which is that one song that you would sing for your Dream guy ? 😲 Hein!!! Let me thing let me think!!  May be Jab koi baat bigad jaye.. πŸ˜ƒ

Would u mind if your mom joined u on a date as well ? lol!!! Why would she do that?? 🀣 In fact if she does that I would love it!! I m pretty unromantic person!!! So this date thing is not my cup of tea!! πŸ€’

Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all ? Woahhh!!! Very nice question!!! πŸ‘

Certainly yes!!!  Love is da deepest feeling, life is not worth living if love is not there in it!! With love u "live" your life! πŸ˜³ without love u just "pass through" certain number of years!! πŸ€” Love not just in da sense of loving ur partner!! πŸ˜† But loving every single thing around u!!  Love gives da greatest happiness!! Love makes u a strong person!! 

I read these lines on net so quoting those as well!!

Love nurtures our minds and fills it with positive feelings. Love allows us to know we belong to someone or something...πŸ‘πŸΌ

What according to you is your most treasured possession ?Someone having trust in u.. πŸ˜ƒ

What is the best book u have read so far ? Autobiography of a Yogi by Shri Shri Paramahansa Yogananda.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

What would you like to change about yourself ? Nothing!! πŸ˜›

What is your favorite bed time story ? lol!! I used to sleep too early so never heard any!!! 

What do u prefer and why  :

chocolates or Diamonds πŸ€£hahaha!! Chocolates!! Sometimes a 5 rupees thing can give u da happiness that 5 crore can not buy!! 

Healthy mind or healthy body healthy mind!! πŸ˜› U can get healthy body by 38657 ways!!  πŸ˜†

Love marriage or Arrange marriage - Never thought of that!! 

Friends or FamilyFamily friends!! πŸ˜Ž

Nature or Science Nature 

Love or Trust Trust.. Love will follow trust!! πŸ˜‰

---Suggest a song for...

1.Hameer  Kya Karoon Haule Haule Se Mera Dil Ga Raha Hai (Wake Up Sid) πŸ˜†

2.Uttara Uff Teri Ada (Karthik Calling Karthik) πŸ˜
3.Mohit  
Aye Saala Abhi Abhi, Huwa Yakeen

Ke Aag Hai Mujhme Kahin.. Rubaroo (Rang De Basanti) 

4.Ayush - Mein Aisa Kyu Hun.. (Lakshya) πŸ€£
5.Dilnaz
Haye Haye Re Haye Yeh Ladki,

Karti Nadaaniya Kyu Puchho To.... (Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai) πŸ˜†

6.Deshmukh Sir -  Dam Jaan Mein Dam (Dam) πŸ‘πŸΌ
7. Patil -  Tauba Tera Jalwa Tauba Tera Pyaar 

Tera Emotional Atyachaar!! (Patil to Deshmukh) πŸ€£ πŸ€£
8. Madamji (Patil and Deshmukh's Boss) I M Da Best I M Da Best (Replace Best Wid Boss) πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

I would like to add one for da whole team (not madamji lol)

Halla bol (Goal) πŸ€—

# if you ever get a chance to grill Deshmukh Sir...how would you... 😲 
wat?? Deshmukh Sir!! I m too young to die!! 🀒 Lol!! I don't have such guts!!! I can't speak a work in front of that superb personality yaar!! πŸ˜†

# tell me one scene of KS that you would never forget with respect to

1.Love  - 
When Dil is alone in her house (Rikin wala case), & Ayush wants to stay wid her!! 😳
2.Romance -
Hameer to Uttara ' agar mujhe kuchh ho jaye, toh plz shaadi mat karna!! β˜ΊοΈ
3.Humour -  Mostly Ayush scenes!! Would name one - in da last episode when Anjali comes to KS adda, Ayush falls for her n everyone grabs his shirt & pulls him back!!!  πŸ€£
4.Fight woah!! I loved Deshmukh's fight in that child trafficking case.. ekdum dhaasu!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
5.Sad
Mohit saying sorry to Tanya in da hospital.. & da way he says "Tani plz come back" was soooooo emotional! 😭
6.Funny Ayush going mad for Devashree!! πŸ˜†
7.irritating
None!!πŸ˜›

8.Mast - Bike scene of Dil n Hameer in Goa.. πŸ˜Ž
9.fantastic Ohhh!! So many!!! In fact every single scene!! πŸ˜ƒ

# Alladin's gene is before you to grant your three wishes...What would you ask for...

i. I would say I wanna meet my IF buddies,

ii. My dog disappeared some months back, I would ask genie to get her back..

iii. I would reserve one wish for using that in future!!

# tell me something you never told anyone in your life... Never told anyone?? 😲 Naah.. my mum knows every single thing about me!!  

Okay i just remembered something that my buddies don't know, so adding that!! I'm scared of butterflies!!! πŸ€£ I mean i adore butterflies but only from a distance!! i get scared if they come near me!! πŸ˜†  Plz don't laugh now!! πŸ˜›

# One truth about yourself--  Down to earth πŸ˜³
# one lie about yourself --
I have an attitude πŸ€£
# one of your memorable moments
...  Pasting my answer given earlier to Radzy (radt)

I was going somewhere n my dog "bahadur"  didn't want me to.. so he started crying n shouting' n one of da shout had a sound like "mumma"!!!!!! 😳 da kids playing over there laughed at him so bad!! But I couldn't control to hug him!! I consider it as da happiest moment of my life. 

# one of your embarrasing moments... 😲 I m not a social person!! In fact me one die hard anti-social!! πŸ˜† Some months back some one came to our home, I didn't know who he was..  mum called me n I replied from my room in my mother tongue "isko bhagao" n Gosh!!!!!!!  He replied me in our language only ki it would take only some time!!! 🀒 I was dead then!! πŸ€£

# describe the situation that made you laugh like crazy...

Superb qus!! πŸ˜ƒ Okay it's a long story so hold your breath!! πŸ˜›

In CA course, we have to undergo compulsory training under a practicing Chartered Accountant. My principal (boss) was too moody & sometimes used to do weird stuffs!!  He never used to pay attention to da outer world!! πŸ˜†

So once me n my friends were reporting something to him & all of a sudden he started scratching his back wid a pencil!!  he was doing it so forcefully that poor pencil was broken in two pieces!! πŸ˜• One piece in his hand n da other inside his shirt!!  

Gosh!! We couldn't control our laugh n immediately left his cabin!! πŸ€£

& everyone else were asking wat happened to us?? πŸ˜† but we couldn't tell!! For almost 20 mins we were laughing like crazy!! πŸ€ͺ My friend is a very good mimic, he still performs that scene on public demand 😎 whenever our group meet!! 

🀣

Shweta!!! Really loved all ur questions yaar!!! simply superb!!! πŸ˜³

Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya85

Finally back here lols... Read through some pages and loved the answers CharuπŸ‘ Too good Thanx Vidzy!!! πŸ€—

Anyways here are more questions for youπŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†

1) What made u join the KS forum? Aaaah!!! I m addicted to YRF shows & me a die hard fan of Vikas Kumar from his Powder days!! πŸ˜
2) Choose one- Mohit or Hameer?πŸ˜› Mohit.. πŸ˜³

3) Your Fav scene 4rm KS lol!! I m pasting da reply given to Shwetha!!!  I always mention this scene only!!! πŸ˜†

That scene where Desi gets samosas for KSs'  πŸ‘πŸΌ That was da pillar for their strong relationship which they share today!! Absolutely wonderful scene wid almost no dialogue but awesome expressions!! πŸ‘

Now Random QuesπŸ˜›

4) wen was ur first crush? Hahaha!!! Not a real crush crush but yeah I was mad for Samir Soni for his role Purab in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi!!! πŸ€£

5) What is "FriendShip" accordiin 2 u? 

Fuel to run your life smoothly!!

Should I give link of Neeme's topic??  I wrote a whole page on that!!
Here is da link!! Read last post on this page!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

6) What is "love" acc 2 u? Best feeling on earth!! In short love is life!! Love ur life, life will also love u!! I love almost every single thing around me!!  

7) Do u believe in love at first sight?? 
Absolute No!!!  There is nothing called love at first sight!! That's only attraction!! πŸ˜• Love is much deeper n stronger feeling, for which u need to know da "real" person & that needs time!! πŸ˜³

8) lastly, since as we are meetin 4 the 1st time, whats ur 1st impression abt me?
πŸ˜›

Aah!! We r not exactly meeting for da first time!! πŸ˜† At least I have seen u in PKYEK forum!! But yeah actually talked for da first time here only!! πŸ˜³

U r soooooooo friendly, easy going, helpful, having clear thoughts!! πŸ€—

Thanx Vidzy for those qus & thanx a ton for being kind n asking 8 questions only!! i love u soooooo much!! πŸ˜† πŸ€—
Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sangi1588

Ok...great answers Charu...πŸ˜ƒ Thanx a ton Sangs!! πŸ€—

Now my questions for you. the same as i asked for Neeme😳 Okay!! πŸ˜ƒ

1. Do you read books? Which is your favorite book till date? No as such I m not much in to reading stuff but my most favorite book is Autobiography of a Yogi by Shri Shri Paramahansa Yogananda..

2.All time Favorite Movie (dnt know if anyone has asked this)  Have to name one only?? Then it would be Swades..

3. Is Life beautiful according to you and Why? Loved da qus!! πŸ‘ 

Yeah Life is absolutely beautiful but only if u live it wid a right spirit!! It gives u chance to make your mistakes n then learn from those!! It gives u opportunity to appreciate all nice things made by God!! 😳 Just look around, you will find life even in small things. But generally we don't have eyes for looking at such things! πŸ˜ƒ

4. Do you believe in God, Almighty? Yes Of course!!

5. What do you prefer the most, being practical or being logical? Logically practical!!! πŸ˜†

6. Handsome guy or a guy with good brains and humor, but not handsome . Lol!! πŸ˜† Definitely a guy wid good brains & humor!!! I never ever give any importance to looks!!  Looks have short life but brains will b wid u forever!! 

7. Dance or Singing . Undoubtedly!! Singing!!  πŸ˜³

8. Cricket or Soccer.  Hehehe!! Cricket!!  πŸ˜†

9. Your favorite quote. Satisfy Your Existence

10. Lastly, What do you have to say about me, i know we have not interacted that much..but still thoda kuch toh jaaana hoga mere baare me😳 
Hehee!! πŸ˜† Yeah we haven't talked much yet but wat I feel about u is that u r a very easy going person!! 😳 I don't have to put in any extra effort in talking to u!! Quite comfortable!! πŸ€—

Thanx Sangs sweety!! fun questions.. πŸ€— Loved it... 
Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

Hey Charu, Heyy Shreya!! πŸ€—

Okay so here is my list of questions. They're the same ones that I asked Neeme because I really couldn't think of any new ones. πŸ˜†

Lol!! That's okay!! πŸ˜†

What do you like:
Chocolates or diamonds Hahaha!! I ll copy my reply given to Shwetha!! Chocolates!! Sometimes a 5 rupees thing can give u da happiness that 5 crore can not buy!! πŸ˜³

Crime-related shows or comedy shows Crime related shows any day!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Old movies or new movies  Can't say!! I m very much choosy in movies!! Like some old n some new movies!! πŸ˜Š

Dancing or singing 
Singing! 

Name one characteristic for each Khottey Sikkey character:
Hameer Cool
Uttara Smart
Mohit No non sense business!!
Dilnaaz Innocent
Ayush Cute
Deshmukh Tough
Patil Little Baby
Madamji Strong Lady

Name one scene from Khottey Sikkey that represents each characteristic:

Some were asked by Shwetha too so I m editing those!! 

Confusing Da scene where Hameer goes to give ransom money to da kidnappers!! Da phone conversation then was really confusing!! Rather it was a blooper may be!! 

Shocking None!! πŸ˜³

Some other questions: 
What is your biggest dream? To be a successful Chartered Accountant.. 
Which is your favourite comedy movie? Andaaz Apna Apna!! πŸ˜†
Which is your favourite show? ? Current - Khotey Sikkey, Kismat, Chandragupta Maurya, CID. πŸ‘
From off air shows ' Powder & all other YRF shows & there was one more show which I forgot to mention earlier!! Guns & Roses.. it used to air on Star One in its initial days.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Describe yourself in just 3 words. Matured, Straight Forward, Down to earth 

Thanx sooooo much Shreya for those questions!! πŸ€—
Charu21 thumbnail
@ Ritu - lol!! i'll answer ur qus tomorrow haan!! πŸ€—
But will answer last qus ritenow only!!!
A big NO!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€£
Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu1618

@Miss World kinda Questions for Charuuuuu πŸ₯³(last ones πŸ˜†) Pakka, last ones naa?? πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? Cool!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Frankly speaking, I'll be my age only!! I have njoyed every single phase of my life!! There is nothing that I would say that I would have njyed had I been of that age!! 

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Failing after trying so hard is worst! But at least then u get da satisfaction of trying so I would say never trying is worst..πŸ˜ƒ

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do? Superb question!! kaha se churaya??? πŸ€£

Naah.. I don't agree that life is so short!! 😳 Life is longest if u live it wid a rite spirit!! Shortest or longest is a subjective term!! It depends on how u perceive it!!! πŸ˜› 

I do whatever I like n don't whatever I hate, the only thing is I make sure that my "way of living" doesn't hurt my 'closed' ones!! 

I'll give u an example, I talk to my stray dogs & some other animals in my mother tongue!! Most of my neighbours think that I m πŸ€ͺ crazy!! (i m not joking, they literally think that) πŸ˜†But I don't care!! πŸ˜‰ Coz I like to do that, I m least concerned about wat others think of me!!

I won't regret evenif I die at da very moment coz I have lived my life at its best!! 

No one actually stops u from doing wat u want, it's only u who make these boundaries thinking that wat others would think or say??

4. Are you angry on me for asking the above non-SENSE questions?  Not at all sweet heart!! πŸ˜³ (*thinks* ab yeh bhi koi puchhne ki baat hai besharam!! πŸ˜‘) πŸ€£

5. What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? (typical miss world kinda ques πŸ˜†) About da world??? Not about da whole world but i would like to change attitude of some of da Australians towards Indians.. particularly wats happening wid our students over there these days.. that really upsets me a lot..

6. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Newborn child!! Will he even understand wat I m saying??? πŸ˜² May be stay away from Ritu!!! πŸ˜†

7. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yeah.. my dog Bahadur πŸ€—

8. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? 

Okay!! Once i was nervous coz of sumthing.. πŸ˜• Mum tried every single possible thing to cheer me up!! but kuchh fark nahi pada!!  So she made a u super cute doll for me from a chocolate wrapper (mango bite one - if u know, da colour combination of that is such that it attracts kids..) lol!! i was super happy then!! πŸ₯³ Nothing could cheer me up but that little thing gave me my πŸ˜ƒ back!! 

U know wat??😳 Itz been almost 18 years now & i still have that doll!!!  It's actually priceless possession.. Every time i look at that, 😍 i love my mum even more for that innovative idea... πŸ˜³

I m sure i dont need to write wat makes that memory so special!!! πŸ˜› Rite?? πŸ˜³

9. Would you break the law to save a loved one? Depends!! If my loved one is right, I would break any law! But if he/she is wrong, I won't support him/her!! πŸ€”

10. Your Favourite quote Satisfy Your Existence 

11. What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed? Listen to music / sing

12. Your still not angry on me for asking you these pagal questions na? No baby!! 😳 even more!! πŸ˜‘

13. What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day? 

Being happy is fun!!

Okay how would I spend my entire day? πŸ˜Ž

Wake up a little lateπŸ˜‰, chat wid my mum, listen to music.. 😳 Make some dish myself 🀑, make my loved ones eat that dish!!🀣 Again do some chatar patar!! πŸ˜† Watch cartoons, Spend some time on IF, chatting wid my buddies.. sing & record some songs in my cell!! Make siggies or avis.. etc..😳

14. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? πŸ˜† Have thrown paper balls on love birds!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

15. Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you?

Lol!! U already read this in friendship thread!! Still copying this here too!!! πŸ˜†

Some days back me & Fari were chatting on FB n she was online on Vivian Vishal AT (in PKYEK forum) too!! We got this idea to pull others' leg!! Fari entered da AT & told everyone that her sixth sense says that Charu vl be online soon!! πŸ€ͺ Everyone was like - ohhh!! How can u say that ?? & blah blah!! 

After some time as per our plan I entered!! 😎 Everyone was soooooooo shocked n surprised!! Gosh!! We were literally ROFLing on FB!!! πŸ€£

16. If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why? None!!! Animals' life is too difficult.. πŸ˜•

17. Do you want more questions? Aah.. Tu puchh kar toh dekh!!!  

🀣 πŸ€£

Ritu.. nice questions re!! but i m sure kahin se toh churaye hai!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£