Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I Really Need Help :(

sweety90 Senior Member
sweety90
sweety90

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Dear members and Admins,

My topic is not releted to this forum and I don't know exact place where i can ask this question But i really really need help.. If any of the member in dis forum can help me out i would be really appreciate..

The problem is that I can't access on my Facebook account. They gave me security q and the website say roadblockfb. i can't find any soultion for it..i even waited for a day but its not letting me to log in and not even giving me security q anymore jst saying try answering again later. I hav all my friends, my pictures over dere..i really really need help..
can anyone help me so i can login to my account some how Please?? CryConfused

Thanks

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
May be u entered wrong p.w. more than three times so try after 24 hours.
sweety90 Senior Member
sweety90
sweety90

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

May be u entered wrong p.w. more than three times so try after 24 hours.
NO password is correct and i even tried to login after 24 hours too...its saying step 2 and first time i got a q but dis time it says u tried many times to answer q try again later and its been more than hoursss i tried yesterday like jst in the morning.... pls sum how help me out i want to log in there... :(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index