India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 19th MARCH 2011

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
YIH Written Update 19th March 2011 {Manjari aur Akshay ke rishte par utha sawaal? }

The episode starts with Kabir asking Akshay Manjari where do they live? Akshay says that they wil manage. This Kabir guy jokes that they r Anushka's new frnds and hence he is helping otherwise she wil not leave him. On their very much insistence, Akshay Manjari finally gets into their car at backseat.

Ranbir drops Mallika home. Mallika says sorry to him for refusing to have fun in the rain. Ranbir says its ok, they have fun evryday nt today then fine. Ranbir asks her why suddenly today she wants to spend time with her mom dad. Mallika sayr that she have to be a good daughter too. Ranbir says fine and Mallika goes inside the gate. As ranbir goes with the car, Mallika comes out and gets into the other car that was waiting there.

In the car, Anushka again askS Akshay Manjari for their address to drop them home. AkShay Manjari gets tensed on what to answer and look at each other. Anushka says that she think that Akshy Manjari hd forgotten their address and she shares her expeirence of when they took their new home they wovld get confuse with their building because of similar names of buildings. Kabir asks again where do stay? Finally, Akshay says that they were thinking to have food first and then go home. Anushka advises to have food together with them too. Manjari says its ok. Kabir says that if Akshay Manjari wants to spend some private time then they can carry on. Akshay says that they stay at Juhu. . . Manjari looks at what he is saying.

They all four gets down at some place. Nearby Mallika also gets down with some man from the car. Just then Anushka notices Mallika and gets angry on why Mallika comes wherever she goes.

They all four go to have chaat. Kabir orders 4 sev puris on which Anushka says why he orders same thing again and again. And didnt even asked what they wil have. Manjari asks whats the original dish of Mumbai. And again on Which Kabir Anushka have a cute Nok Jhok and Akshay Manjari smiling at them.
Anushka says to Akshay Manjari to tell about theirself. Akshay says what to say? Anushka says when u'll met and how? Kabir asks u'll met normally or in filmy style where hero heroine met and fall in love later after singing songs. Akshay Manjari look at each other and Akshay says "Its not as u'll are thinking". On which Kabir says "So u'll are married. Arrange marriage. Boring.". Akshay says "No we are just friends, BEST FRIENDS". Kabir asks best friends , from when? Akshay says "From childhood, actually Manjari's family is PG at my place. We grew up together, went to same school, same college, we were together always". Kabir says wow, Love story ho toh aisi . Akshay says "What r u saying? its nothing like that. Anushka says sorry for their jokes, and says that Relations are very weak and complicated in Mumbai. People stay together but fear from commitment. And u'll inspite of being frnds always are together, so we thought u'll both are a couple.

Then they have their sevpuris. Anushka Kabir are feeding each othe cutely and Akshay Manjari looks at them. Akshay gets a call and he excuses himself. And Kabir goes to wash his hands. Anushka asks Manjari if she felt bad? Manjari says its ok. Anushka says "Actually u both have such a great chemistry that even a husband wife dont have. U'll know each other so well, each others likes dislikes, small small things , take care so much. I dont understand if this is not love then what else? Anyways i m so sorry". And she goes to pay the bill.

Manjari removes her diary and write "Dear Diary, i get a new surprise every day in Mumbai. But todays surprise showed me another phase of my life. when Akshay and I are together, then we r just together. I never thought what others think about us" and closes her diary. Then Akshay comes back and Manjari is looking at him. {Yeh ishq Haaye. . . . } Anushka and Kabir Also cums and they move.

In the car, Kabir asks where to go since they reached Juhu. Akshay says that they r going back to office since they have sum important work. Kabir offers to drop office but Akshay insists saying they wil go by auto rikshaw. And they get down.
Manjari : Thank god, but why u lied? To save one lie, said so many lies, And if u had to, then atleast said some Saccha Jhooth. We stay in Juhu, u know Mumbai's mostly high class people stay in Juhu and we?
Akshay : What i know whats Saccha jhooth and where i lie evryday? And now lets go and take auto otherwise wil cum again to drop us. . . (lolz. . LOL. )
Manjari : Why u r so tense?
Akshay : Manjari, We cant stay in office longer, we have to search for a home.
Manjari : Ya, u r right, We wil hv to pay the deposit along with rent. We wil manage the rent bUt from where we wil get deposit?

Just then Ranbir's car stops by And asks them what r they doing here? Akshay says they had cum to have food and nw going office. Ranbir asks office this time, its time to go home. Manjari says they have to look some renovation work going in canteen. Ranbir offers to drop them office since he is going the same way at Mallika's home to give back her purse. Manjari says but they saw Mallika at the restaurant. Ranbir is shocked and asks if she is sure since he drop her home sum time back. Manjari is saying yes she is very much sure while Akshay tries to stop Manjari looking at a worried Ranbir. Ranbir is worried. . . . EPISODE ENDS. . . .(everyone wanted to drop Akshari today . . . lolz. . Wink. )

[CRYPT]Sorry for mistakes. . . Hope evryone liked it then Plzzz HIT CHASKAMETER BUTTON of YIH FORUM to thank me. . .[/CRYPT]

Edited by frenz4u - 21 March 2011 at 4:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

capricorn908dreamssssmniataranAudaciousdd.coolsihu9staroneserials-Mema--Nymphadora-SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

jassila Senior Member
jassila
jassila

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
thanx for the wonderful update

frenz4u

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
thnx for the lovely update

frenz4u

pearlmist Groupbie
pearlmist
pearlmist

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index