*|Jennifer Winget's 25th FC, Let the Magic Begin|* - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Sabz-

I figured that out 😉

Did you read Jenny's interview? It's simply awesome 👏

LOL i by mistake called her that few days back and she was lIKE my name is JKJ🤣 with this emoc🥺🤣

LOL where is it..?
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Thanks a lot JKJ🤗
Sorry for breaking your heart....galti hogayi😛
Here is giving millions hearts for breaking your heart once 🤣

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HAPPY? 🤣

Awww....that is so cute and I love the way she mentioned that she tries to do things according to our choices 😉

Great!!

Thanks Mehakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii as well!!
I'm more than happy now 😭 <<<<< my tears of joy ROFL

Yeah she is so loyal to her fans love her 😳
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

LMAOOO JESSY HATES WEN I AND DI CALL HER ANYTHING OTHER THAN JKJ 🤣
Yeshhhhh toh? 😛

.....oh and you seem to be stalking us 😲😆
Pari I posted the article on the previous page and the link is there also :P
Posting this article here as well coz some members just come here and never visits DMG forum 😛

Credit goes to the interviewer and Xx_fehmida_xX for posting it in DMG forum 👍🏼

There is no question of being overshadowed by the stars in Comedy ka maha muqabla : Jennifer Winget

Jennifer Winget

Jennifer Winget, popularly known as Riddhima in Dill Mill Gayye and who was last seen battling zor ka jhatkas in the Imagine show is back on TV but this time as the host on Star Plus' Comedy ka Maha Muqabla.

You are back to anchoring with Comedy ka Maha Muqabla. What made you do it?
I love anchoring. I can be myself when I am anchoring, I don't have to play a character. It's a lot of fun; you get to interact with people especially with this show. I have hosted a comedy show earlier as well and I knew I had to do this.

What kept you busy post Dill Mill Gayye?
I was getting beaten and bruised in Argentina after DMG got over and I came back, rested for 15 days. I took ample rest and as soon as that happened I joined Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. Things have been pretty good by the grace of God.

You've always been Star's favourite. Is that true?
I think they are the best to answer this question. But I owe them a lot. Kasauti Zindagi Kay on Star Plus gave me a lot of recognition and I have been doing shows for them after that. I don't see a reason to say 'no' to them; they offer good projects and ghar ki baat hai. They've offered me good projects that have taken me higher and I feel honoured.

Any plans of getting back to fiction?
I don't plan things. Neither Zor Ka Jhatka nor Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla was planned. If an interesting offer comes my way, then definitely yes. Fiction and crying on screen is home, abhi thoda hans lete hain phir to rona hi hai.

Tell us about your Zor Ka Jhatka experience?
It was a very different experience which is the reason I took it up. I had never participated in an adventure show. I had a lot of fun but I realized it's not my cup of tea. It was a great team though I didn't do a good job but I got the feel of it. To be a part of the show that has Shah Rukh (Khan) was awesome.

Any contestant you got really close to?
We all were there for work and we did that and at the end of the day I have my own friends. But they were sweet, there was no hostility.

Did you cry there?
Of course! I can never forget my first episode, where I went with a lot of josh but the minute I feel into water I completely lost it. I asked myself where I have come. I didn't even finish the first episode, I remember I was standing on the swing, I had to take the last jump and I was crying my heart out. It was very tough. I am happy I overcame some fears.

You've done fiction, reality shows, are movies the next step?
I am not going to say I am getting great offers. But I am waiting for that offer when my parents or fans can say that 'Oh, thank God Jennifer waited for this!' I don't want to take up anything that comes up. I will take up something I would love to do.

Do you have a dream role?
No. All my roles have been dream ones. They have given me so much opportunity and every role is a dream role. Whatever comes my way becomes my dream role. I just can't name one.

You are associated with such a huge show and big stars. Isn't it a huge responsibility?
It is. On the first day, I was extremely scared because the anchor binds the show together. But all of them have been so co-operative. It becomes so easy when you work with people who don't have any airs about themselves. I have worked with Arshad (Warsi) before this so the minute I saw him I was happy. He is a very nice human being, Raveena (Tandon) is an absolute sweetheart, I have worked with Shekhar (Suman) before and Shreyas (Talpade) is so sweet. They keep giving me tips and they are very supportive. It is a team thing and it's getting easier by the day. It's a challenge.

Do you think the stars will overshadow you?
No, there is no question of being overshadowed. Everyone has their roles assigned, the judges are judging. There is no competition with the anchor, it's with the teams. The show only becomes good, when it's a team effort so there is no question of overshadowing someone or being overshadowed.

Your dream co-host?
(Laughs) Can I have Brad Pitt with me? I think Mantra and I did a good job on Zara Nachke Dikha. We hit it off quite well so I think we can be a good pair.

Do you feel pressurized with the kind of responses you get from your fans who want to see you back with Karan Singh Grover?
Absolutely not! I was overwhelmed with the response I got from the people. I did not know that a character could really hamper someone's life. When I get mails from my fans and when I interact with them what I realize is that they are really young and when they take you into their lives, it's a big responsibility to be their role model. They love me. I don't see any kind of restriction because when people love you for a character, they remember you for it.

Any interesting fan incidents you recollect?
I remember when I was shooting for Zara Nachke Dikha and DMG on my birthday the gifts, the cakes and the flowers that came in were really touching. Never before have I been loved so much.

Originally posted by -Jessy-

I'm more than happy now 😭 <<<<< my tears of joy 🤣

Yeah she is so loyal to her fans love her 😳

Today is not the day for tears babe.....be happy coz we got Jenny's two interviews 😃
I am just so happy and can't think of any sad things now 😆
I know Sabz I'm so happy for that matter 🥳
making avis is much better than stacking them😳
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

making avis is much better than stacking them😳
What's so difficult about stacking them? 🤔😆
Aww she is soo sweet <3 IL her even more now <33