Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! (Page 39)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. Just wanted to say from today I am not going to visit the mETc anyone. Please don't ask me why or what or whatever. I just wanted to tell you all that and hope that you all will forgive me. Do take my name off the front page. Hope to talk to you guys else where. And don't worry, I am leaving majority of the places on IF. Not just this CC. The other places I haven't even told so consider yourself lucky.

Thank you for having me and allowing me to contribute to the CC and the discussions. I love everyone here and nothing will change. Just hope you guys understand this and please and I am begging you please don't ask me why or please don't send me PMs or threatening messages because it's not going to work.

-Jia

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
someone put this as their status

'true friends stick together no matter what! Fake friends just walk away! '

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Jia

I DON'T LIKE CryCryCryCry
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
i really wish we had 'DISLIKE' tab along with this like....that post deserves DISLIKEx10000000
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
i think she is expecting us to say that 'bye jia, take care....had some good time with u, n now we r done....u go ur way, we will go our way'
i'm sure she's thinking like that only

we should hav realized this b4 only na.....as soon as mohitkideewani became some alien 'jia'
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

i think she is expecting us to say that 'bye jia, take care....had some good time with u, n now we r done....u go ur way, we will go our way'
i'm sure she's thinking like that only

we should hav realized this b4 only na.....as soon as mohitkideewani became some alien 'jia'

@black: Can I slap you? I am not like that Kavz. I wouldn't think like that, especially after the way you guys treated me and made me feel welcome and we became so close. I don't know, I am feeling a disconnect with everything on this forum. I don't know. But I am telling you there is NO SORT of thinking like that. First of all if you think I will say that, then you don't know me that well. I am not the person to say I am leaving (oh by the way you go your way and I will go my way) I am not like that. I still want us all to be friends. I have you on FB and I have you guys on gmail and MSN. So please don't think that.

@red: Really Kavz? I just randomly changed my ID last week. I was getting tired of mohitkideewani. I am mean I am not a deewani anymore. I mean I can't be a deewani for that long. It was a fan thing and I wanted to change it bas. Nothing more.

And I am saying sorry guys. Please anything I say or have done in the past please forgive me. And I also mentioned that please forgive me for making this decision. I know you are all upset and I am terribly sorry. But please try to understand.
ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
So, "someone" has been saying that I'm being stubborn...and this n that (which ofcourse I can't write here Wink)...and that "someone" has again made me come back here! So, now shud I officially kill her or spare her?! LOL But the problem is....she's extremely sweet and i can't kill her....and i don't want to spare her this time...kya kerun main? Help, plz LOL

Nonetheless, it feels great to come here after 14 days. Have missed you all and metc loads!

How are u all, girls? Hope you and your families are all fine..and everything's perfect at your end.

@ Aabhaaaaaaaaa: SOOOOOO good to see you here! HugHugHug How were your exams? And now...enjoying vacations?! All the best for your upcoming admissions n for everything. HugHug

@ Jia: I'm not going to write anything here. Please, please, please check your MSN. I'm waiting for your reply! HugHug

@ Diya: Did you get my offliner last week? I wrote a looooong one for u!

@ Meens and partner: You both are happy now? I'm gonna kill you both very soon Angry

-Edit-
Girls...where is our apni mohitkedeewani? Oh yeahhhh...now she's someone else's deewani...maybe that's why this changed ID. Great going Jia! WinkLOLLOL

Edited by ayesha_80 - 06 April 2011 at 7:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

do u have to come here TODAY of all the days????
already, i'm in no mood to study....didn't even read a word....i think it's the effect of last sem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

Go to top