Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! (Page 28)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Let's just say that people are taking this India and Pakistan game way to serious, in the real life and the reel. Unbelievable childish behavior. I mean seriously if people can't watch a game without saying something or getting offended then they shouldn't watch it in the first place. I mean why degrade a person because they support their own country? Like seriously? I never thought that people were actually going to take it this far.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meens1981NaBoleTumNa...

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Awww, I know what you mean ... everyone will support their own country, how can you bash someone for doing that? It's stupid! Shouldnt watch the game then ...
Don't worry about them, Jia ... forget it and just enjoy the cricket! Did you see the walloping that SL gave England? By the time the game finished, England couldn't wait to get out of there LOL

-Gayathri-meens1981

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
heyy ppl
cmng here aftr a few days....how r u all???
actually my parents came to my place in the weekend...n y'day i was very tired aftr bankrupting my dad for the last two days...lol

n 2morow is the day guysss......i'm excited
who will win today? NZ or SL?

n meeeens, i started reading ur FF....i'm very happy abt ur long parts....i'm reading it like an FF n not a novel...hahaha

yes to read the the previous 2 pages or something

meens1981DiyaS

meens1981 IF-Dazzler
meens1981
meens1981

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
StarOMGGGGGGGG KAVS u r d mega foxy winner of chinese whisperStar.......wowie ms smarty pants Partycongo shongo.......ab treat toh banta haiDancing.....where's d party tonightLOL

@diya......yeh galiyan yeh chaubara, yahan aaon na dobara.....ab hum to hue pardesi....ki humara ab kaun yahanCryLOL.....jokes apart....am here for sumtime as my visa hasnt come thru.....so hopefully we will meet soon n catch up....its been ages since we had a proper convo....on spoof....am game diya.....will tell u once am ready....khoofiya place for spoof sounds interestingROFL.....looks like u just killed my chance of becoming phamousLOL

@ashu....whr r u??.....pls reply to my off liners in gmail when u get time.....

@kavs.....so glad u had a gud time with ur parents.....saw ur pic in Fb....u r looking awesomeee in sareeWink.....omg thanks for reminding .....i hve to updte my ff ....i have made a promise alsoOuch..........u better read it as a ff only coz it aint a novel material ROFLn only when u have enuf time in ur handsBig smile

@jizz.....hugs baby....hows u......just chillax n have fun...its just a game after all.....or better like me dont watch d match at allLOL

@gayu.....hugs....hows u.....all set for d match tommBig smile

@all..... hello girls.....jab mai aati hun why is no one ol hereConfused

Edited by meens1981 - 29 March 2011 at 7:39am

NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
meens, .... arey, post your spoofs here only na ... as it is, our stalkers are getting maha bored, because we discuss only cricket these days ... no controversial topics here at all ROFL ...  controversial topics seem to be off the newsmakers list ... and all we're getting, and loads of them too ... is MONAYA Day Dreaming ... only problem is that the more we get, the more the addiction grows ... as always ... can't wait for them to come back ... individually or together ...

How's married life treating you, lady??? When is your visa gonna come through???

Kavzzz, missed you over the weekend ... well, not really LOL ... coz I was busy, but the CC didn't move at all ... so I knew you hadnt been here LOL

ashu, where are you??? Havnet seen you for ages!!!

Jia, chill and watch SL vs NZ ... I want SL to win .... subcontinent team any day!!!!

hey to everyone else!!!!Mads how come you came in to LIKE meens' post and no one else's??? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens1981NaBoleTumNa...kavya.b

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

meens1981DiyaSkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i won????? the game is over?? i totally forgot abt the game
thankk u meenss...will have to go n find out where that post is...lol

btw i'm enjoying ur FF a lot....quite a different one....samrat is soooooo unpredictable

n i agree with diya, we need ur spoofs badly...more than us...our stalkers need them  badly, u always cared for them *innocent face*

diya, lmao....good that i was not there, orelse i would have died out of boredom n talking to myself for hrs n hrs

ashu, partnerrrrrrr, where r u?? missing u badlyyy

meens1981NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

hey to everyone else!!!!Mads how come you came in to LIKE meens' post and no one else's??? LOL

i agreeeee @ bold

@anu - *hugssss*

then, it is a live match....sangarkara is out jus a few overs back

or else u can watch the match live in espn star site

meens1981NaBoleTumNa...

Go to top